Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit that makes me laugh the most is the fact that KH would have had the power to absolutely destroy KP - once and for all - if things were as simple as we keep being told. Theories over there are that KH and MP had custody and then KP just refused to give them back one day.

This is obviously not true. He definitely had sole custody at one point, and she only had visitation access. Something obviously happened (🥧🤔), and this was completely reversed, and KP now has custody and the kids living with her, and the kids now only get to visit with KH but don’t seem to be allowed to stay at his house.

This was something obvious and noticed by many when the situation changed (since they are both so keen to overshare their kids online)

if KP didn’t have a SS agreement that the kids live with her right now, she would have technically abducted those children - particularly when she took them overseas - which is a massively serious issue that would absolutely involve the police, not a long, drawn out protracted process involving personal lawyers and a GFM. What father would KH be if he decided not to bother making a police complaint and just left it to see how his go fund me worked out, particularly while he was being reported to the police himself. He could have had her arrested and finally, we might have seen some serious charges that would actually stick.

He obviously lost custody for some reason, which is why KP doesn’t need to get his permission for an overseas trip that is under 28 days in length. It doesn’t mean that what he was accused of is 100% true, but he absolutely was under investigation and his kids were removed from his care during that time. The police only dropped the stalking charge YESTERDAY, and we will just need to wait and see if something changes with his kids living arrangements, or if things continue as they are.

Those kids are suffering massively in all elements of their lives and I feel very sorry for them. If KH had the power to change that by reporting his ex-wife for abducting his children against the arrangements detailed in an official custody order, he would have surely done it. It would solve all of his problems. It would also be incredibly easy to do an interview in the media explaining how sad he was and how terrible it is that KP stole his kids from him without a legitimate reason - if it was that black and white - but he isn’t doing that either. I can think of so many other examples of D list celebs doing similar interviews explaining how much they love their kids, but absolute crickets from KH here too.

But anyone pointing out the obvious or questioning the details is immediately accused of being a fLyInG mONkEy 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The bit that makes me laugh the most is the fact that KH would have had the power to absolutely destroy KP - once and for all - if things were as simple as we keep being told. Theories over there are that KH and MP had custody and then KP just refused to give them back one day.

This is obviously not true. He definitely had sole custody at one point, and she only had visitation access. Something obviously happened (🥧🤔), and this was completely reversed, and KP now has custody and the kids living with her, and the kids now only get to visit with KH but don’t seem to be allowed to stay at his house.

This was something obvious and noticed by many when the situation changed (since they are both so keen to overshare their kids online)

if KP didn’t have a SS agreement that the kids live with her right now, she would have technically abducted those children - particularly when she took them overseas - which is a massively serious issue that would absolutely involve the police, not a long, drawn out protracted process involving personal lawyers and a GFM. What father would KH be if he decided not to bother making a police complaint and just left it to see how his go fund me worked out, particularly while he was being reported to the police himself. He could have had her arrested and finally, we might have seen some serious charges that would actually stick.

He obviously lost custody for some reason, which is why KP doesn’t need to get his permission for an overseas trip that is under 28 days in length. It doesn’t mean that what he was accused of is 100% true, but he absolutely was under investigation and his kids were removed from his care during that time. The police only dropped the stalking charge YESTERDAY, and we will just need to wait and see if something changes with his kids living arrangements, or if things continue as they are.

Those kids are suffering massively in all elements of their lives and I feel very sorry for them. If KH had the power to change that by reporting his ex-wife for abducting his children against the arrangements detailed in an official custody order, he would have surely done it. It would solve all of his problems. It would also be incredibly easy to do an interview in the media explaining how sad he was and how terrible it is that KP stole his kids from him without a legitimate reason - if it was that black and white - but he isn’t doing that either. I can think of so many other examples of D list celebs doing similar interviews explaining how much they love their kids, but absolute crickets from KH here too.

But anyone pointing out the obvious or questioning the details is immediately accused of being a fLyInG mONkEy 🤪🤪🤪

The article above quotes Kieran’s rep in December when KP CLAIMED she had “sole custody”. I know who I would believe!

Reactions: 2

The article above quotes Kieran’s rep in December when KP CLAIMED she had “sole custody”. I know who I would believe!
Then taking them overseas is not allowed without both parent’s permission. Never mind 28 days. So either he gave permission for them to go, or he doesn’t have that custody arrangement. You can look this up online, you don’t need to believe me, KP or KHs PR rep.
---

Now, if she gets arrested on arrival in the UK for child abduction, you will be proven correct and I’m happy to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong. But I don’t think it’s going to happen. (Sadly)

Reactions: 6
If the kids were meant to be living with KH and KP just decided to ‘keep’ them after visitation, she would need KHs permission to travel overseas with them in the first place, and KH would be within his rights to complain to police and say they’d been abducted.
This is what my court order says too. Child lives with me so I can take them abroad but Dad can’t at all without my permission. However if he did I would have to file for a court order to return them, as my “custody order” like most isn’t enforced by the police.

Reactions: 8
Then taking them overseas is not allowed without both parent’s permission. Never mind 28 days. So either he gave permission for them to go, or he doesn’t have that custody arrangement. You can look this up online, you don’t need to believe me, KP or KHs PR rep.
---

Now, if she gets arrested on arrival in the UK for child abduction, you will be proven correct and I’m happy to hold my hands up and say I got it wrong. But I don’t think it’s going to happen. (Sadly)
I don’t know where all this info about needing to show evidence of parental permission to take children on holiday comes from. I have shared parental responsibility with my ex husband and I have taken my children on multiple holidays overseas including once for three weeks to Australia and never, ever been asked at the border for evidence of his permission! We have verbally discussed it obviously ahead of going but I have never been asked at any border to show any evidence.

I don’t know where all this info about needing parental permission to take children on holiday comes from. I have shared parental responsibility with my ex husband and I have taken my children on multiple holidays overseas including once for three weeks to Australia and never, ever been asked at the border for evidence of his permission!

So no, I doubt she’ll get arrested at any airport, as on this occasion, I don’t think she’s committed a crime!

You lot on this thread just make stuff up!
I’ve just posted a link to a police website, and also a link to government website, proving we are in fact not making things up.
8F1C2F97-86CB-4F93-B119-6BB6247E041B.jpeg

Here is a pic with more details, and you can look up the source here: https://www.sugareandco.co.uk/news-...l responsibility, no,to take the child abroad.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just posted a link to a police website, and also a link to government website, proving we are in fact not making things up.
View attachment 2011132
Here is a pic with more details, and you can look up the source here: https://www.sugareandco.co.uk/news-...l responsibility, no,to take the child abroad.
I edited my response to say that I have never been asked to show any evidence of having permission to take my children overseas which was my original point!

Reactions: 2
I edited my response to say that I have never been asked to show any evidence of having permission to take my children overseas which was my original point!
That’s fair enough, I don’t think that would happen either.

But if the other parent was furious and really upset that his kids had been kept from him after going to visit their mum for the afternoon, he hadn’t been able to see them for months, they weren’t going to school, and now the mother is taking them overseas for an unknown and indefinite period of time, you would be able to involve the authorities and get some help. He doesn’t currently have the custody arrangement or the rights to allow him to make that complaint, is all I’m saying.

Now will it change in the future now that investigations are being dropped… time will tell.

• Heart
That’s fair enough, I don’t think that would happen either.

But if the other parent was furious and really upset that his kids had been kept from him after going to visit their mum for the afternoon, he hadn’t been able to see them for months, they weren’t going to school, and now the mother is taking them overseas for an unknown and indefinite period of time, you would be able to involve the authorities and get some help. He doesn’t currently have the custody arrangement or the rights to allow him to make that complaint, is all I’m saying.

Now will it change in the future now that investigations are being dropped… time will tell.
I don’t think there is any evidence to suggest that he no longer has 50:50 access.

Whatever the situation, the poor bloody kids are the ones suffering from this battle between them and I do not believe KP puts their needs first. There was a reason they’ve been living predominantly with him since she broke up with him, and for the two eldest to live with their Dad also.

It’s a mess and will have a long term impact on them sadly.

Reactions: 7

KP took the kids before Kieran was accused of stalking.

'It was completely reversed' ie. custody. Sorry but there is nothing to prove that. She lost some access rights when she admitted drug use. She got back 50/50 access last Autumn because she must have complied with conditions to see them.

I don't know how many times it can be said but she can literally just not give her kids back. People do it all the time. It is not logical at all to conclude 'she must have got custody'. If she did have a court order saying she was 100% the resident parent, Kieran would not have been let off for harassment.
If him trying to see the kids more was not harassment ( as police concluded) then she can't have a court order giving her 100% custody can she?

You also do NOT lose parental rights to object to a holiday because one parent has residency either.
---
I don’t know where all this info about needing to show evidence of parental permission to take children on holiday comes from. I have shared parental responsibility with my ex husband and I have taken my children on multiple holidays overseas including once for three weeks to Australia and never, ever been asked at the border for evidence of his permission! We have verbally discussed it obviously ahead of going but I have never been asked at any border to show any evidence.
I think the trouble with the holiday permission stuff is that its a rule that people 'should' stick to, it's not a criminal offence though, or something that is necessarily enforced...

DC16 on the other thread said Kieran gave permission ( I think) but not for the length of time she has taken them.

Reactions: 3
Whatever the situation, the poor bloody kids are the ones suffering from this battle between them and I do not believe KP puts their needs first. There was a reason they’ve been living predominantly with him since she broke up with him, and for the two eldest to live with their Dad also.

It’s a mess and will have a long term impact on them sadly.
I agree with you on this part 100%. It’s really sad

He is a fully grown able bodied man who willingly had 2 children with her. This thread is wild with all the coddling of Kieran. 😂😂😂😂
No one coddles him, we just see someone that is far nicer than Kipper & want what's best for the children

• Heart
View attachment 2011132
Here is a pic with more details, and you can look up the source here: https://www.sugareandco.co.uk/news-media/Can-I-take-my-child-on-holiday-if-the-other-parent-does-not-agree/#:~:text=If the other parent does not have parental responsibility, no,to take the child abroad.
He does have parental responsibility though. He was married to their mother when they were born and he's on their birth certificate. This doesn't get cancelled because the other parent gets more custody....just as KP's parental responsibility wasn't cancelled when she took drugs and flipped her car.

Screen Shot 2023-03-07 at 18.13.36.png

He does have parental responsibility though. He was married to their mother when they were born and he's on their birth certificate. This doesn't get cancelled because the other parent gets more custody....just as KP's parental responsibility wasn't cancelled when she took drugs and flipped her car.

View attachment 2011468
I know he has parental responsibility.

In the pic I shared, it states if both parents have parental responsibility, they both need to give consent for an overseas trip, *unless* there’s a child arrangements order in place (which states which parent has primary custody and has the kids residing with them). I am saying that there is very likely a child arrangements order in place which says they currently live with KP, and therefore she can legally take them overseas, without his permission, for up to 28 days.

DC16 on the other thread said Kieran gave permission ( I think) but not for the length of time she has taken them.
That’s not what I recall. She did say I believe that KP had permission to take them abroad. But when asked if it was KH who gave permission she said No.
---
View attachment 2011132
Thanks for posting this. I understand what’s going on now better

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know he has parental responsibility.

In the pic I shared, it states if both parents have parental responsibility, they both need to give consent for an overseas trip, *unless* there’s a child arrangements order in place (which states which parent has primary custody and has the kids residing with them). I am saying that there is very likely a child arrangements order in place which says they currently live with KP, and therefore she can legally take them overseas, without his permission, for up to 28 days.
The pic you shared had the 'does not have parental responsibility'part highlighted, so that's what I thought you were highlighting.

I don't think your logic holds up because these rules about permission being needed are not enforced most of the time. They are 'rules' not laws so don't become enforced until someone goes down the court route most of the time.

I seriously doubt KP has a child arrangements giving her 100% residency because if she did, Kieran going round there trying to speak to them and phoning then would be harassment.....but he was let off no case to answer.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why kieran always stays home when she goes on holiday. Noticed twice now she's gone away with 1 or both kids and hes stayed home. Used to think it was weird when Katie would do it as well.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why kieran always stays home when she goes on holiday. Noticed twice now she's gone away with 1 or both kids and hes stayed home. Used to think it was weird when Katie would do it as well.
Maybe she gets discounted flights because of her job working for British Airways but can't get them for him as well? No idea how it works.
Or maybe he has to work at home doing his fitness classes.
Maybe he is saving his cash for legal fees associated with his fight to get J&B back. He might be conscious too that it wouldn't look great if he went on a long haul holiday while there is a Go Fund Me for him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.