Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re now in the 4th week. Wouldn’t put it past her to forge a letter with Kieran’s signature in it. What would stop her?
Since when has she worried about what she’s “allowed” to do. Technically you’re not allowed to get behind the wheel whilst pissed, or carry on driving whilst being banned, or contact someone who’s got a restraining order but she doesn’t care about stuff like that..
I'm not sure Katie Price can over ride border control lol. Just curious, maybe the kids have double barrell surnames.

Reactions: 2
It’s obscene she’s done a runner for weeks on end disrupting both children’s lives to do tattoos and other junk overseas
The children deserve an education and relationships.
She should have gone in August and got kH permission like anyone else would.
Awful. People just don’t do this parenting wise never heard of it before
It's absolutely appalling and so selfish I agree. I hate the way she said as well that the trip was 'for the children's mental health' when it's so obviously anything but. I'm so sick of her pulling the mental health card as often as she pulls down her knickers.

Kieran must be livid about the whole situation.

Reactions: 6
I'm not sure Katie Price can over ride border control lol. Just curious, maybe the kids have double barrell surnames.
I split up with my husband when my children were 6 and 4 and have travelled abroad multiple times per year and never been asked a question as to whether I had consent from the other parent.

• Wow
I split up with my husband when my children were 6 and 4 and have travelled abroad multiple times per year and never been asked a question as to whether I had consent from the other parent.
I was about to say this. Never have I ever been asked for documentation or a letter for my eldest who has a different surname.

Reactions: 4
My guess is as the kids have been removed from Kieran’s care and he is under investigation. He can’t say/ do anything if KP wants to take the kids abroad. He had to handle her the kids passports aswell as if I remember he took them to Mexico for holidays last year ( so he had their passports)

Michelle also like
It does but in my opinion Michelle’s behaviour has contributed to the situation Kieran now finds himself in.

To be clear, I’m a Kieran fan, and I hope he gets his kids back and I’ve contributed generously to the GFM, but I do not feel Michelle’s public actions help him one bit.

I’ve said in the past that her posts showing off Bunny’s cards and messages were foolish given who they are dealing with. I was pounced on and told Michelle can post what she wants. This is true.

But when you’re dealing with someone such as KP then it’s foolish to do things which fuel her rage. That rage has now manifested itself in her preventing Kieran from having a relationship with his two children.

Now Michelle’s busy liking Peter Andre’s posts - why, if not to throw further fuel on to the fire?. Neither Peter nor his wife follow either Kieran or Michelle so one presumes they’re not close. Or if they are, they conduct any relationship privately so as not to stoke the same fire.

Michelle would be well advised not to do this sort of thing. She posted publicly that they had the children “100% of the time” etc and all the cards and presents from Bunny. It came across as deliberately goading KP. And it worked. It goaded her to ensure that Kieran and Michelle no longer have those children 100% and also looks like not 50%.

Am absolutely sure a whole lot more has gone on behind the scenes that we are unaware of and I am sure Michelle has been subjected to tonnes of abuse from KP but the sensible course of action would be to ignore it and rise above it.

Much like the Andres - they never comment or rise to the provocation and thus disempower her.
Michelle also liked Carl woods post at the weekend- I think she loves the drama.

My guess is as the kids have been removed from Kieran’s care and he is under investigation. He can’t say/ do anything if KP wants to take the kids abroad. He had to handle her the kids passports aswell as if I remember he took them to Mexico for holidays last year ( so he had their passports)
Where have you got your information from that “the kids have been removed from Kieran’s care and he is under investigation”? Please don’t repeat stuff on here that you’ve seen KP post as if it is fact!

• Haha
She said ‘my guess’. It’s not repeated as fact, and it’s getting pretty tedious to have every speculation or differing point of view jumped on. Speculation should be fine as long as it’s clear it’s speculative- over on the KP page we have people speculating that she’s left the kids alone each night to go partying, that she’s going to be arrested at the airport, that she’s Involved in money laundering. None of it is fact either. This is a gossip page, and speculation and hearing different points of view is fun (IMO).

At the end of the day, if these kids were officially meant to be in Keirons care, and she took them overseas for nearly a month without permission, then the police could absolutely be involved at this point and there’d be hell to pay. That doesn’t seem to be the case,and there’s obviously more to it than that. I’m pretty sure DC said on the KP page yesterday that KP does have permission,but that it wasn’t given by KH (although I’m not 💯 on that, and can’t be bothered to go back and double check - so just take it as speculation😜😉)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Permission is only required if the child is taken out the country for more than 28 days.
That’s only if there is a child arrangement order in place to say that the person taking the kids overseas usually has those kids living with them anyway. Then the 28 day rule kicks in.
If the kids were meant to be living with KH and KP just decided to ‘keep’ them after visitation, she would need KHs permission to travel overseas with them in the first place, and KH would be within his rights to complain to police and say they’d been abducted.

That's not true. Kieran's investigation was dropped. Even Skank herself said he could still have contact in one of her statements, so did she lie about that? She has then taken them away so contact isn't possible.
DC16 said on the Kipper thread Kieran did NOT give permission for her to take them away this long. Even if Kieran was under investigation for something that does not cancel his rights as a father. He is on their birth certificate, nothing can cancel that
legal parental right. Kipper had the passports, this was also said on t'other thread.

Everything KP has said is probably a lie, if the court ordered the kids should stay with her 100%, Kieran's harassment would have stuck, as him trying to interfere with a court-ordered arrangement and make contact more often than allowed would be something police could charge for.
---
This is what I suspected but most reasonable people wouldn't keep them there for months. She knows she can push and push with stuff because generally many things are not enforced or checked. It will all be up to Kieran to mess about getting authorities involved which she will love because it will cause him extra stress.

Kieran knew exactly who he was lying down with and making those babies with.

Reactions: 9
Where have you got your information from that “the kids have been removed from Kieran’s care and he is under investigation”? Please don’t repeat stuff on here that you’ve seen KP post as if it is fact!
I said I guessed !! I didn’t say it’s fact! Can’t I say my opinion without you jumping down my throat??

Reactions: 7
She said ‘my guess’. It’s not repeated as fact, and it’s getting pretty tedious to have every speculation or differing point of view jumped on. Speculation should be fine as long as it’s clear it’s speculative- over on the KP page we have people speculating that she’s left the kids alone each night to go partying, that she’s going to be arrested at the airport, that she’s Involved in money laundering. None of it is fact either. This is a gossip page, and speculation and hearing different points of view is fun (IMO).

At the end of the day, if these kids were officially meant to be in Keirons care, and she took them overseas for nearly a month without permission, then the police could absolutely be involved at this point and there’d be hell to pay. That doesn’t seem to be the case,and there’s obviously more to it than that. I’m pretty sure DC said on the KP page yesterday that KP does have permission,but that it wasn’t given by KH (although I’m not 💯 on that, and can’t be bothered to go back and double check - so just take it as speculation😜😉)
Thank you..

Thank you 😊.. for an amazing reply and explanation.. 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No ones saying he didn't but she portrays herself as a victim in love very well.
He is a fully grown able bodied man who willingly had 2 children with her. This thread is wild with all the coddling of Kieran. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
He is a fully grown able bodied man who willingly had 2 children with her. This thread is wild with all the coddling of Kieran. 😂😂😂😂
So men can't be victims of abuse then?

I suspect you wouldn't call sympathy for female abuse victims 'coddling'.
---
Kieran knew exactly who he was lying down with and making those babies with.
Do you blame women in abusive relationships for the same thing?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I said I guessed !! I didn’t say it’s fact! Can’t I say my opinion without you jumping down my throat??
If we’re going to be pedantic, the sentence “My guess is as the kids have been removed from Kieran’s care and he is under investigation.” doesn’t actually make grammatical sense does it?

You wrote: “My guess is as the kids have been removed from Kieran’s care and he is under investigation. He can’t say/ do anything if KP wants to take the kids abroad.” and I suspect you meant to put a comma in place of a full stop which does in fact mean that you were suggesting that he can’t do anything as the children have been removed.

That said, I haven’t the time/inclination to argue with KP fans who, like her, quite literally as demonstrated above, can’t strong two sentences together coherently or to try and work out what their illiterate ramblings are supposed to mean. Ciao.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.