Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion , But anyone who has been a Krusty for any length of time knows what an evil mad vindictive witch Skanky is, and if you’ve forgotten read the wiki, I just do not get this attitude
that some people have that you must walk on eggshells around her?? Mustn’t upset her, don’t like a post or put pictures of the kids up being happy , it might upset her? Oooh mustn’t piss her off , while she can do what she bleeping likes without any comeback , make vile accusations and all sorts ,
Michelle has been a mother to those two kids,think about it if it was your kids abroad with an irresponsible moron if it was me I’d be more than petty and vindictive

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just my opinion , But anyone who has been a Krusty for any length of time knows what an evil mad vindictive witch Skanky is, and if you’ve forgotten read the wiki, I just do not get this attitude
that some people have that you must walk on eggshells around her?? Mustn’t upset her, don’t like a post or put pictures of the kids up being happy , it might upset her? Oooh mustn’t piss her off , while she can do what she bleeping likes without any comeback , make vile accusations and all sorts ,
Michelle has been a mother to those two kids,think about it if it was your kids abroad with an irresponsible moron if it was me I’d be more than petty and vindictive
I agree to some degree but it's obvious the kids don't even like CW, witnessed Slapgate, they look uncomfortable around him, why would MP even want to interact with a person like that?

Reactions: 9
I agree to some degree but it's obvious the kids don't even like CW, witnessed Slapgate, they look uncomfortable around him, why would MP even want to interact with a person like that?
Well you’ve got me there 😳But I learnt a long long time ago, Planet Skanky is Bizarro world, nothing makes bleeping sense, and if you try to fiqure it out you’ll go mad, I mean what normal geezer would cover his body with tattoos of a woman whose face looks nothing like the picture ?
I hope this is a lesson to everyone, don’t use filters , how is anyone going to find you if you go missing?
Police will be looking for Angelina jolie say. , and you might look like a potato 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Only Michelle knows why she's liking his posts. I certainly wouldn't want to have been in her situation with that vile piece of tit. Maybe she's giving some back subtly. Who knows? Childish, maybe, but I'd probably be doing a 5 stretch if I'd put up with half of what Michelle & Kieran have been through over the years. Knowing bleep then they'll probably be a tit load more. She won't go down quietly will she?

Reactions: 8
It’s not about walking on eggshells it’s about acting like a grown up especially where innocent kids are concerned because you end up in a situation like this.
Never seen Emily or Pete in this situation and that’s because they keep their traps shut publicly and keep it classy!
Even Michelle posting that on insta now ‘keep strong’ is no better than KP airing their laundry like a load of fishmongers wives.

Reactions: 11
It’s not about walking on eggshells it’s about acting like a grown up especially where innocent kids are concerned because you end up in a situation like this.
Never seen Emily or Pete in this situation and that’s because they keep their traps shut publicly and keep it classy!
Even Michelle posting that on insta now ‘keep strong’ is no better than KP airing their laundry like a load of fishmongers wives.
That's because he has Claire oh their side & Emily comes from an intelligent family - miles classier.

Reactions: 3
Someone posted this on KP thread. WHY is Michelle doing this, there is a restraining order in place to bar KP from contacting her and yet she is posting about KP. I understand she and KH will be ecstatic that the stalking charge has been dropped, but this really seems immature. Lost some respect for her with this and the CW interactions, very childish and not putting J&B first, more concerned with point scoring on this matter.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Someone posted this on KP thread. WHY is Michelle doing this, there is a restraining order in place to bar KP from contacting her and yet she is posting about KP. I understand she and KH will be ecstatic that the stalking charge has been dropped, but this really seems immature. Lost some respect for her with this and the CW interactions, very childish and not putting J&B first, more concerned with point scoring on this matter.
All she's doing with post is supporting her Man publicly , tough 💩 to Kipper tbh !

Reactions: 4
Anyone else feeling extremely hopeful right now that KH will have kids back soon? Stalking charges dropped, kids mentioned more often on IG, KP seemingly trying to stretch her holiday in Thailand out as much as possible. What are you so afraid of on return Katie?

Anyone else feeling extremely hopeful right now that KH will have kids back soon? Stalking charges dropped, kids mentioned more often on IG, KP seemingly trying to stretch her holiday in Thailand out as much as possible. What are you so afraid of on return Katie?
I hope the kids are back home soon as who knows what’s going on in Thailand…

Reactions: 7
We just need to be careful with language. You say “charges dropped”. To my knowledge he wasn’t ever charged with anything? He was arrested on suspicion of stalking but never charged with anything.

Yep my thoughts exactly and she will struggle to explain her actions if she has to report a breach of the restraining order again!! Not clever 🥴 if he has helped them (which I highly doubt) i still wouldn't trust him in the slightest!!
I don't think she will struggle to explain that post of a news article about Kieran. Kieran reported KP for harassment back in December, all that will have been going on since then and may have concluded, if it has K and M would have been informed on the outcome. KP could be facing more charges due to what she did in December and what Michelle posted a few days ago wouldn't impact that.
---
Indeed, she's a sociopath and she will abuse anyone and everyone she feels like despite what they do. Police don't actually advise every victim to keep quiet on social media as it can tip stalkers over the edge if their usual 'supply' is suddenly cut off.

It’s obscene she’s done a runner for weeks on end disrupting both children’s lives to do tattoos and other junk overseas
The children deserve an education and relationships.
She should have gone in August and got kH permission like anyone else would.
Awful. People just don’t do this parenting wise never heard of it before

Reactions: 9
Anyone know how she's allowed to take the kids abroad cause I sware if a parent tries to take a child abroad but they have the other parents surname they have to get something in writing? Did that law get changed?

Anyone know how she's allowed to take the kids abroad cause I sware if a parent tries to take a child abroad but they have the other parents surname they have to get something in writing? Did that law get changed?
They’re now in the 4th week. Wouldn’t put it past her to forge a letter with Kieran’s signature in it. What would stop her?
Since when has she worried about what she’s “allowed” to do. Technically you’re not allowed to get behind the wheel whilst pissed, or carry on driving whilst being banned, or contact someone who’s got a restraining order but she doesn’t care about stuff like that..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.