Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no Katie Price fan but I do think somethings off with Kieran, I have a strange feeling that there's some truth in this one.

Reactions: 12
You cant say tit on this thread ... the hate for katie outlays everything . Kieran could shoot somebody and he would still have excuses made for him !! Like the ones who say it's fine the step min launched s plate at a child !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You cant say tit on this thread ... the hate for katie outlays everything . Kieran could shoot somebody and he would still have excuses made for him !! Like the ones who say it's fine the step min launched s plate at a child !!
No one here said it's ok to launch a plate at a child. If that was true or if Kieran or Michelle laid a hand on those kids I'd condemn them. The mysterious video of the incident alleged by Katie never emerged, we know she has a serious axe to grind.

Reactions: 7
No one here said it's ok to launch a plate at a child. If that was true or if Kieran or Michelle laid a hand on those kids I'd condemn them. The mysterious video of the incident alleged by Katie never emerged, we know she has a serious axe to grind.
Trust me they have on older thread . Made excuses of why michelle would throw a plate at a child and how katie is worst blah blah

End of the day just because katie is a bleep doesnt mean michelle and Kieran are saints . Nobody knows what goes on in his life but he ain't got his children for a reason and its obvious somethings gone on .

• Angry
No one here said it's ok to launch a plate at a child. If Kieran or Michelle laid a hand on those kids I'd condemn them. The mysterious video of the incident alleged by Katie never emerged, we know she has a serious axe to grind.
Agree and its a sad case because unfortunately even if something was "true" it's automatically doubted the minute it comes from Katie's mouth because of her past claims and behaviour.
But with that in mind, you have to ask your self if this is the one time she is being honest to a degree and children are at risk then she needs to be heard.

I haven't followed the Katie/Peter/Carl/Kieran saga for such a long time but I do remember vaugley that him and Peter were a united front when she was pretending to marry Carl Woods.
Now suddenly she's got the kids back and he's been denied access and now this, doesn't make much sense at all.

I know this might be offensive to some , I have no bad feelings towards sex workers but I do find his whole only fans thing a bit stomach churning.
---
I honestly think something will come out soon and he will be outed as a proper groomy pervert.

If I am wrong I'll eat my proverbial hat.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think he is going to be outed for anything terrible apart from staying with MP when KP thinks he should not be. She has not liked MP from day 1, and something seems to have gone down with the kids. Kp is super mad about it and Jett is on side with it too. Problem is I think KH has fallen into bad habits again with his partner and I get frustrated seeing MP make passive aggressive posts and now KH is also doing it. KP has got under their skin and reacting to it isn’t helping. Remember that Kp was onto a good thing with KH being a little lap dog doing all the tit jobs for Kp and now she can no longer command from him what she wants as MP is around, my worry is that MP influences KH in the wrong way and instead of KH just standing up for the right thing and taking control he’s got himself between these 2 women battling it out and those poor kids are stuck in the middle of it all

• Heart
I don’t think he is going to be outed for anything terrible apart from staying with MP when KP thinks he should not be. She has not liked MP from day 1, and something seems to have gone down with the kids. Kp is super mad about it and Jett is on side with it too. Problem is I think KH has fallen into bad habits again with his partner and I get frustrated seeing MP make passive aggressive posts and now KH is also doing it. KP has got under their skin and reacting to it isn’t helping. Remember that Kp was onto a good thing with KH being a little lap dog doing all the tit jobs for Kp and now she can no longer command from him what she wants as MP is around, my worry is that MP influences KH in the wrong way and instead of KH just standing up for the right thing and taking control he’s got himself between these 2 women battling it out and those poor kids are stuck in the middle of it all
Yeah it is an easy trap to fall into, my daughter has a step mom that's horrid and on occasion has done some really spiteful things, her dad knows and loves her (daughter) the world but he can't see the wood from the trees when I point out how step mum pushes her out and only cares about her own kids. He makes excuse after excuse for her.
I don't think it is a case of him not seeing what she's like he's just so trapped with having children with her, and mortgages and other ties that he hasn't got the back bone to do anything about her and sticks his head in the sand- thankfully nothing akin to the things MP is accused of doing just general spiteful things.

Still think KH is off though , same with him being arrested for grooming a minor. I Know nothing came off that but I seriously don't think the police just rocked up and arrested him based on Katie Price saying it.
Same with the gun thing, I've got friends who were reported for having a fire arm and the police came out, checked out the paperwork and walked away. They didn't come and arrest them just because the neighbour said they saw them walking around with a gun.

So Kieran or his rep must have arranged for his photos taken as he was released?? And people think this is ok?? I will tell you what it is....it's pathetic!! There are innocent children at serious risk of being placed into the care of the local authorities and these 2 think staging pics and posting quotes is winning!! I'm horrified and there's no justification for it.....if he can arrange for pics after his arrest perhaps he could speak out or thank people personally for donating to his fund!!
Well kierenrep used to be kp rep so says it all really

Reactions: 3
dont have a slightly different opinion on the KP thread you will be watched and every comment you make a will be berated

im not on Tattle for likes and votes and things are getting a little mad on the other thread but im sure this is being watched also

anyway back to Kieron i dont think he has done anything wrong but he is so passive that KP will keep going,i do feel a bit sorry for him im not a fan of michelle she just seems to like the Insta life a bit to much and some postings over the last year have been made for effect imo

it just feels like kieron is dealing with this on his own mostly and we have no idea when it will end,it seems to be getting really nasty and the kids are deffo the losers it seems

Reactions: 9
Katie's a tit
Kierans a tit
Michelle is a tit. There I said it.
Just one big cesspit of low lifes, ego and game playing.
Those poor kids have no chance.

Reactions: 19
Sorry but that's hyperbole isn't it. You must know people here would not excuse a murder.

What people are objecting to are the lack of facts. It's not a fact that KP has official 100% custody 'given' to her. It's not a fact that a plate was launched at anyone.
It's not a fact that Kieran is dodgy because he's been arrested. False allegations exist and so far he's not been charged with ONE of these
allegations.
---
Yeah it is an easy trap to fall into, my daughter has a step mom that's horrid and on occasion has done some really spiteful things, her dad knows and loves her (daughter) the world but he can't see the wood from the trees when I point out how step mum pushes her out and only cares about her own kids. He makes excuse after excuse for her.
I don't think it is a case of him not seeing what she's like he's just so trapped with having children with her, and mortgages and other ties that he hasn't got the back bone to do anything about her and sticks his head in the sand- thankfully nothing akin to the things MP is accused of doing just general spiteful things.

Still think KH is off though , same with him being arrested for grooming a minor. I Know nothing came off that but I seriously don't think the police just rocked up and arrested him based on Katie Price saying it.
Same with the gun thing, I've got friends who were reported for having a fire arm and the police came out, checked out the paperwork and walked away. They didn't come and arrest them just because the neighbour said they saw them walking around with a gun.
That's a different possible crime. Kieran seems to have been reported for threats to use the weapon.
---
Did you donate? No, thought not. Those who’ve donated aren’t looking for thanks and as you know he hasn’t arranged the GFM himself so why would he speak out about it? Am sure he has been told to say nothing about whatever is going on with regard to arrangements for the children and I respect him for sticking to that.

And where is the evidence that he or his manager have arranged for the photos?
Or the person who got him arrested tipped off paps and they waited outside the police station.

Last time Kieran was arrested Jonny ( who disappeared) from this thread knew Kieran was being arrested and saw cops at his house, so someone else could have told the press.

Last edited:
Sorry but that's hyperbole isn't it. You must know people here would not excuse a murder.

What people are objecting to are the lack of facts. It's not a fact that KP has official 100% custody 'given' to her. It's not a fact that a plate was launched at anyone.
It's not a fact that Kieran is dodgy because he's been arrested. False allegations exist and so far he's not been charged with ONE of these
allegations.
---

That's a different possible crime. Kieran seems to have been reported for threats to use the weapon.
---

Or the person who got him arrested tipped off paps and they waited outside the police station.

Last time Kieran was arrested Jonny ( who disappeared) from this thread knew Kieran was being arrested and saw cops at his house, so someone else could have told the press.
Agreed. Given it was Backgrid taking pictures, and KP gets Backgrid to take all her faked “paparazzi” shots it’s highly likely isn’t it that “someone” arranged for Backgrid to take pics of him leaving.

I don't know I get the impression the relationship between KH and MP is toxic. Bunny and Jett are getting to the preteen stage which is more challenging. Interesting KP has never been arrested for child neglect but she was always dumping the kids on others. I wonder what neglect he's supposed to have done ? I think PA and Emily seem much more stable. It might be they are all tit parents unfortunately 😩 it happens.
The neglect could be related to the report of a gun. Neglect can be allowing kids to be in dangerous situations. So maybe the report was something along the lines of him having the gun and the kids being around it or seeing it.

I do think it's strange how back in December KP accused Michelle outright of abuse and said it was on video but it's not Michelle who's been arrested. In December it was Kieran arrested but that investigation was dropped.
If there really was a video of an actual violent act against a child, why hasn't Michelle been arrested ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The neglect could be related to the report of a gun. Neglect can be allowing kids to be in dangerous situations. So maybe the report was something along the lines of him having the gun and the kids being around it or seeing it.

I do think it's strange how back in December KP accused Michelle outright of abuse and said it was on video but it's not Michelle that's been arrested. In December it was Kieran arrested but that investigation was dropped.
If there really was a video of an actual violent act against a child, why hasn't Michelle been arrested ?
Also whilst the press reported that it was a firearms and neglect allegation, the statement from Sussex police said he had been arrested on a suspicion of a firearms incident and there was no mention of neglect…

Agreed. Given it was Backgrid taking pictures, and KP gets Backgrid to take all her faked “paparazzi” shots it’s highly likely isn’t it that “someone” arranged for Backgrid to take pics of him leaving.
Even if it was him and his PR. I don't see how it's a terrible thing. He's having serious accusations thrown at him by someone who has for years had more leverage with the press. Libel doesn't work with this person as she will just go bankrupt. That person who accused him is the one who's got that accusation out there in full of the public and has exposed the kids to it. any photos he might do after the fact is a reaction to try and smooth things over, that's what P.R. is about. ( edit to add, I don't know for sure it's her. I'm just 99.999999% sure it is or on her behalf)
---
Also whilst the press reported that it was a firearms and neglect allegation, the statement from Sussex police said he had been arrested on a suspicion of a firearms incident and there was no mention of neglect…
I have seen one story where they were quoted and included child neglect. I've no idea how accurate that reporting is as they seem to change round the wording on various charges.

Reactions: 5
If he was arrested in suspicion of child neglect the chances are the 2 other children would need to be removed from the house or he would be asked to leave whilst inquiries are on going. Unless they deemed only kps 2 children to be at risk of harm. But still they would surely assess the risk to them all. And if Michelle was getting investigated too then it just makes no sense. I just think kieran is all talk hes probably threatened kp and its been all shes needed to go to the police. Like the whole stalking thing, no he wanted to see his kids.

allegations.
---

---

To be fair I have seen a lot of assumptions made on the KP thread, and posters then run with them as though they are fact. Not just on the KP thread actually, all over, that's probably the definition of a gossip site! It is a fact that Kieran continues to be arrested, but not charged, that's really all any of us know for sure. I keep waiting for more to come out but it never does!

Why is Carl liking pictures of Kieran and Michelle??
I think he's just doing it to mess with their heads. Michelle had 'liked' a few of his posts before too. All very strange.
---
Re the 'child neglect' allegation - I don't believe that Michelle would stay in the relationship with Kieran if she thought for a second that either Apollo or Valentino were at risk. Both children are always beaming and look well looked after and happy in the pics (yes I know the parent selects the photos that get posted on social media, but V and A look happy to me).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
To be fair I have seen a lot of assumptions made on the KP thread, and posters then run with them as though they are fact. Not just on the KP thread actually, all over, that's probably the definition of a gossip site! It is a fact that Kieran continues to be arrested, but not charged, that's really all any of us know for sure. I keep waiting for more to come out but it never does!
Yes everyone makes assumptions but it's the blatant declarations of really serious things being 100% a fact when they're not that's infuriating and just doesn't seem right. She accused him of rape and now a gun crime. I know it's a gossip site but these serious allegations are being discussed largely as a result of what she's been putting up online....

People keep repeating that KP was given custody and Kieran is a wrong un because he got arrested. Those are not facts.
---
Why is Carl liking pictures of Kieran and Michelle??
He liked one of Apollo too. It's all very odd, if he's doing it to intimidate, he's playing a very dark game here. Kieran could have been shot if armed police turned up. Now he seems to be making it known he's watching them and their kid? Seems intimidating.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.