Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes everyone makes assumptions but it's the blatant declarations of really serious things being 100% a fact when they're not that's infuriating and just doesn't seem right. She accused him of rape and now a gun crime. I know it's a gossip site but these serious allegations are being discussed largely as a result of what she's been putting up online....

People keep repeating that KP was given custody and Kieran is a wrong one because he got arrested. Those are not facts.
---

He liked one of Apollo too. It's all very odd, if he's doing it to intimidate, he's playing a very dark game here. Kieran could have been shot if armed police turned up. Now he seems to be making it known he's watching them and their kid? Seems intimidating.
It's so weird, MP has obviously accepted CW's follow request, is it to wind KP up?

Reactions: 7
It's so weird, MP has obviously accepted CW's follow request, is it to wind KP up?
I don't know, some have said he might have helped KH and MP but I doubt it. He just sat in that taxi at the airport whilst KP called Kieran
'a disgusting human being' in front of the kids. How could he stand by that if he's anyway a decent person?

Reactions: 5
It’s another baffling situation involving MP. Last week CW also posted that KSR was his agent. She isn’t

• Haha
I wondered initially if MP had 'liked' CW's posts by accident, but it happened a few times so I think it's deliberate.
She 'liked' a few of the Andres posts a while back, I think it's plausible that they could be in contact with the Hayler-Penticosts. Or maybe she's just interested in Pete and Emily and there's no contact as such there.
---
It’s another baffling situation involving MP. Last week CW also posted that KSR was his agent. She isn’t
I didn't know CW had posted that, wtf is going on? Why would he say that?

Reactions: 1
I wondered initially if MP had 'liked' CW's posts by accident, but it happened a few times so I think it's deliberate.
She 'liked' a few of the Andres posts a while back, I think it's plausible that they could be in contact with the Hayler-Penticosts. Or maybe she's just interested in Pete and Emily and there's no contact as such there.
---

I didn't know CW had posted that, wtf is going on? Why would he say that?
Word on the grapevine from DC16 was that he did it to wind KP up and Kirsty had probably contacted him because it got taken down very quickly.

KP had been posting things about good men/partners allowing you to look through their phone, seems like they were arguing.

Reactions: 4
I can’t find the actual Insta post but this happened
4F732902-0F6C-4831-BD34-2B59C146BEFA.jpeg

These games don’t look good on MP. I know a few of us keep getting jumped on for having doubts but we need to keep an open mind here. MP was raising the kids with KH but now suddenly isn’t and it all started with accusations about both MP and KH. Whilst we would all like to think there is nothing untoward going on or KP is exaggerating something small for revenge I am baffled as to why they aren’t following strict legal advice to block, go private, keep themselves to themselves. They can release basic statements to the press via KSR if they really feel the need to but these 2 might jeopardise their own case with custody if they keep playing with fire, spies in camps, keeping an eye on each other - whatever it is, it’s a bad look

I honestly have no idea why they keep engaging with anyone and anything. Engaging with Peter Andre is not really that weird, their kids are half siblings and they might even be friends. I’m quite sure princess would still speak to her brother and sister over the years

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Word on the grapevine from DC16 was that he did it to wind KP up and Kirsty had probably contacted him because it got taken down very quickly.

KP had been posting things about good men/partners allowing you to look through their phone, seems like they were arguing.
Ah I see, I must have missed this post from DC. Carl is such a big baby! Grow up man!
---
View attachment 2090452

These games don’t look good on MP. I know a few of us keep getting jumped on for having doubts but we need to keep an open mind here. MP was raising the kids with KH but now suddenly isn’t and it all started with accusations about both MP and KH. Whilst we would all like to think there is nothing untoward going on or KP is exaggerating something small for revenge I am baffled as to why they aren’t following strict legal advice to block, go private, keep themselves to themselves. They can release basic statements to the press via KSR if they really feel the need to but these 2 might jeopardise their own case with custody if they keep playing with fire, spies in camps, keeping an eye on each other - whatever it is, it’s a bad look

I honestly have no idea why they keep engaging with anyone and anything. Engaging with Peter Andre is not really that weird, their kids are half siblings and they might even be friends. I’m quite sure princess would still speak to her brother and sister over the years
I do agree it's unwise for MP to be liking CW posts. There is a restraining order in place stopping CW partner from contacting MP. CW partner is putting MP partner through hell, and it appears MP stepkids don't even like CW. There's no good reason therefore for MP and CW to be interacting on social media. CW could even be trying to lure KH/MP into a trap. I agree that MP liking Peter Andre posts is different and seems fine, it wouldn't be surprising if the Hayler-Penticosts and the Andres are acquainted, as the kids in both families are linked by blood.

View attachment 2090452

The two things don't have to be completely linked though do they? MP could be a bit immature and playing the odd game with a cheeky like, but it doesn't mean there is anything to KP's allegations. To me, it seems maybe the allegations really are founded on very little if MP is that confident? I doubt solicitors will have told either side what to like or what not to like or follow online and that's a view I've had for a long time, not just with these recent odd likes. Discussing the actual proceedings would be contempt of court and discussing the kid's lives in terms of recent events would not be good and I think solicitors would have advised them of that.

Personally, I don't get the playing your life out online thing. I've never done it but I can understand how it might be some people's norm and how they may be tempted to do it.

The two things don't have to be completely linked though do they? MP could be a bit immature and playing the odd game with a cheeky like, but it doesn't mean there is anything to KP's allegations. To me, it seems maybe the allegations really are founded on very little if MP is that confident? I doubt solicitors will have told either side what to like or what not to like or follow online and that's a view I've had for a long time, not just with these recent odd likes. Discussing the actual proceedings would be contempt of court and discussing the kid's lives in terms of recent events would not be good and I think solicitors would have advised them of that.

Personally, I don't get the playing your life out online thing. I've never done it but I can understand how it might be some people's norm and how they may be tempted to do it.
I feel like it’s a big trap people fall into then they can’t really remember the value of privacy. For instance this weekend an entire trash tabloid article was written about Kp and KH’s Instagram story tit for tat. Avoidable. They are both parents and that’s irresponsible. MP has toned down some of the passive aggressive KP digging out since the last restraining order breach which probably was legal advice - KP’s entire defence was based on that MP goaded her so surely that would be a wake up call to stop provoking her. MP can claim she is entitled to a private life, and she is, but she is also responsible for not antagonising and just avoiding it. She can use IG for her family and friends and no one has 11k of those. Now she’s dallying around with CW likes and follows on IG. That will hugely piss off KP. If you want an abuser to stop you should grey rock them. Not post things directly about them (KH)

You have to take the emotion out of this about what you would want to do, as an emotive human and what you actually ought to do. All legal advice would be ‘don’t engage, don’t respond, don’t react’. Giving KP any leeway for provocation is a fools game. She’s going to go into a custody hearing with all KH’s Insta posts and try to turn it all round on him. If they didn’t post this stuff, she would have nothing to use

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like it’s a big trap people fall into then they can’t really remember the value of privacy. For instance this weekend an entire trash tabloid article was written about Kp and KH’s Instagram story tit for tat. Avoidable. They are both parents and that’s irresponsible. MP has toned down some of the passive aggressive KP digging out since the last restraining order breach which probably was legal advice - KP’s entire defence was based on that MP goaded her so surely that would be a wake up call to stop provoking her. MP can claim she is entitled to a private life, and she is, but she is also responsible for not antagonising and just avoiding it. She can use IG for her family and friends and no one has 11k of those. Now she’s dallying around with CW likes and follows on IG. That will hugely piss off KP.
I agree tit for tat is not great but I think there's a difference to what we, here view as the correct moral thing to do and what MP actually has the freedom legally to do. As in it's more of a subjective view she's antagonising anyone, she isn't in a legal sense as far as I can see. I can see that it might be immature but that doesn't mean that what she's doing is actually goading.
KP's defence failed, I said at the time she will be sentenced again because legally, KP's foul language and abuse went way over the normal societal boundaries of reasonable behaviour whilst liking a post or posting something about your stepdaughter just doesn't. That's not just my view it's one of the law too. That's generally why I don't get the frustration with Michelle, I think she IS being quite restrained all things considered.

I agree tit for tat is not great but I think there's a difference to what we, here view as the correct moral thing to do and what MP actually has the freedom legally to do. As in it's more of a subjective view she's antagonising anyone, she isn't in a legal sense as far as I can see. I can see that it might be immature but that doesn't mean that what she's doing is actually goading.
KP's defence failed, I said at the time she will be sentenced again because legally, KP's foul language and abuse went way over the normal societal boundaries of reasonable behaviour whilst liking a post or posting something about your stepdaughter just doesn't. That's not just my view it's one of the law too. That's generally why I don't get the frustration with Michelle, I think she IS being quite restrained all things considered.
KP is able to hit them where it hurts in terms of public opinion, which they both clearly do care about. She’s able to damage his public reputation. The comparison of this case vs Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd is completely different in that Ioan has not retaliated in any single instance publicly, and it does make his case stronger as it’s then very obvious to the legal profession it’s one sided abuse. KP breaking the RO was acknowledged to have been retaliation to provocation by the judge.

“In my judgement, balancing the aggravating and mitigating and aggravating factors, the appropriate sentence is a medium-level community order.”

If this was entirely unprovoked she would have got a worse sentence I reckon and the judge would have acknowledged it! she was able to claim mental health issues as her mitigating factor and blame a lot of it on KH

By retaliating, you leave the door open for the other party to be able to blame you for things you actually did do. In normal life this kind of thing doesn’t apply, during court/custody it really does matter. MP had a restraining order against KP and no custody issues - imo she got cocky with smug bunny photos and it backfired. You can’t mess with these types of people without getting burned. I have a narc ex I have tried to never ever give him a glimpse of any of my feelings about anything - cos he will use it against me. I have feelings, but they are never exposed to him, even if I am fuming or upset to do with his behaviour round the kids I don’t tell him, cos he takes it out on my kids too. KH has unfortunately been burned by making some errors but now is the time to shut her down, build your case, don’t let her know what’s happening or what your next step will be. You can’t let your anger get the better of you. You need to be clever. This IG tit is childish and unnecessary- it’s what KP and CW do, speaking to each other through stories!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
KP is able to hit them where it hurts in terms of public opinion, which they both clearly do care about. She’s able to damage his public reputation. The comparison of this case vs Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd is completely different in that Ioan has not retaliated in any single instance publicly, and it does make his case stronger as it’s then very obvious to the legal profession it’s one sided abuse. KP breaking the RO was acknowledged to have been retaliation to provocation by the judge.

“In my judgement, balancing the aggravating and mitigating and aggravating factors, the appropriate sentence is a medium-level community order.”

If this was entirely unprovoked she would have got a worse sentence I reckon and the judge would have acknowledged it! By retaliating, you leave the door open for the other party to be able to blame you for things you actually did do. In normal life this kind of thing doesn’t apply, during court/custody it really does matter. MP had a restraining order against KP and no custody issues - imo she got cocky with smug bunny photos and it backfired. You can’t mess with these types of people without getting burned. I have a narc ex I have tried to never ever give him a glimpse of any of my feelings about anything - cos he will use it against me. I have feelings, but they are never exposed to him, even if I am fuming or upset to do with his behaviour round the kids I don’t tell him, cos he takes it out on my kids too. KH has unfortunately been burned by making some errors but now is the time to shut her down, build your case, don’t let her know what’s happening or what your next step will be. You can’t let your anger get the better of you. You need to be clever. This IG tit is childish and unnecessary- it’s what KP and CW do, speaking to each other through stories!
No I think you're wrong there. Provocation was not one of the mitigating factors. And the judge never said it was. The mitigating and aggravating factors are usually things that apply to the defendant themselves, such as her mental health and her having a disabled son etc. Aggravating factors would be KP ignoring previous court orders, using kids to send the message etc. The only defence for breaching a restraining order is that your behaviour was reasonable. A tirde of abuse and offensive language launched at someone who posted a message not addressed to you is obviously not reasonable.

The mitigating factors are listed as;
Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 17.50.15.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 17.45.58.png

There was a restraining order in place and the conditions were not to contact MP. It doesn't matter what MP posts online, KP wasn't supposed to contact her so that can't be used as mitigating factor. If MP had actually addressed KP directly her in a post, KP wouldn't be up for the charge but that's not what happened.
Yes she's an extremely abusive person and immature games probably won't help but as I've said before M and K are not the bad guys here, definitely not when compared with KP's behaviour. I wasn't aware that Ioan Griffiths has never said a word, that's interesting. There are going to be differences in people's intelligence and maturity though, that's just the way it is. I imagine some people tale longer to learn how to deal with things.

How do we know Michelle hasn't been arrested for the plate incident?
If, and of course it is an IF there is a video and it is being used in court, it can't be released to the public.

How do we know Michelle hasn't been arrested for the plate incident?
If, and of course it is an IF there is a video and it is being used in court, it can't be released to the public.
I don't suppose we do know 100% but I would guarantee KP would have said something as she hates Michelle so much.

The papers haven't reported anything either and it would be public record. We also haven't heard if Kipper was arrested for harassment
although it was said that Kieran's allegation against her was being investigated.

KP was the one who said she would release the video, bit odd if she wanted Michelle and Kieran investigating, why play games with evidence of abuse against your kids?

I don't suppose we do know 100% but I would guarantee KP would have said something as she hates Michelle so much.

The papers haven't reported anything either and it would be public record. We also haven't heard if Kipper was arrested for harassment
although it was said that Kieran's allegation against her was being investigated.

KP was the one who said she would release the video, bit odd if she wanted Michelle and Kieran investigating, why play games with evidence of abuse against your kids?

Agree but wouldn't it muddy the waters with the restraining order if KP released said video?
And if she was being investigated for it and Katie made that public or hinted it could that again trigger the restraining order?

Is katie just avoiding mentioning MP at all because she knows she can't.

Reactions: 2
Agree but wouldn't it muddy the waters with the restraining order if KP released said video?
And if she was being investigated for it and Katie made that public or hinted it could that again trigger the restraining order?

Is katie just avoiding mentioning MP at all because she knows she can't.
Katie price stated the video was being investigated, she also then threatened to release it. It makes no sense at all if that's a video of her kids being abused.....and it's already under investigation. she would destroy the chance of Michelle being prosecuted for what she claimed was 'abuse'. The RO doesn't come into it imo apart from the fact KP was careful not to name Michelle in the statements about the alleged video...but she did name Kieran.

It makes no sense at all for her to threaten to show abuse of her kids to millions so sounds like she never had anything incriminating.

No I think you're wrong there. Provocation was not one of the mitigating factors. And the judge never said it was. The mitigating and aggravating factors are usually things that apply to the defendant themselves, such as her mental health and her having a disabled son etc. Aggravating factors would be KP ignoring previous court orders, using kids to send the message etc. The only defence for breaching a restraining order is that your behaviour was reasonable. A tirde of abuse and offensive language launched at someone who posted a message not addressed to you is obviously not reasonable.

The mitigating factors are listed as;
View attachment 2090834

View attachment 2090840

There was a restraining order in place and the conditions were not to contact MP. It doesn't matter what MP posts online, KP wasn't supposed to contact her so that can't be used as mitigating factor. If MP had actually addressed KP directly her in a post, KP wouldn't be up for the charge but that's not what happened.
Yes she's an extremely abusive person and immature games probably won't help but as I've said before M and K are not the bad guys here, definitely not when compared with KP's behaviour. I wasn't aware that Ioan Griffiths has never said a word, that's interesting. There are going to be differences in people's intelligence and maturity though, that's just the way it is. I imagine some people tale longer to learn how to deal with things.
she was able to claim her MH was affected though, and then this was taken into account. She got around the actual factor of an RO by using all of her stories of woe and selling stories on KH, who doesn’t have an RO against her. KP clearly was sending KH endless abusive text messages, and it tipped over where she broke a rule of her RO triggered by MP posting the kids on IG and all the captions she used to write. It’s a series of events that wasn’t unprovoked. She broke the RO, but her mitigating factor was her mental health and she’s continued to blame KH for this for a long time. So this mitigating factor was taken into account - her Mh issues

No Ioan G has never said one single public word.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.