Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how if Kieran does something wrong it MUST be a misunderstanding and somehow the oh so intelligent dastardly Katie Price MUST be behind it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love how if Kieran does something wrong it MUST be a misunderstanding and somehow the oh so intelligent dastardly Katie Price MUST be behind it.
I don’t think that’s the case at all, but the facts are that the two previous times he was arrested were following allegations made by Price. We can only go by the FACTS. And he has never been charged with anything has he?

Reactions: 13
Do
I don’t think that’s the case at all, but the facts are that the two previous times he was arrested were following allegations made by Price. We can only go by the FACTS. And he has never been charged with anything has he?
Has it been confirmed that it was KP that made the allegations?? I haven't seen anything that has officially linked her to it yet??

Reactions: 2
arrested for child neglect but it’s excusable cause KP neglects them more🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jimmy Savile was never charged with anything either. The FACTS are he's been arrested for child neglect and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence. 😳😳😳

KP has an enormous charge list, only had supervised contact until last summer and is now determined to smear KH to try and get the money/ housing from these 2 kids.

If KP goes back to supervised (which as an addict she should), KP loses council housing and benefits. She’s already lost any stake in junior & princess’ career (although pretending differently) and Harvey is over 20s now. KP basically has no right to income or housing plus no stories to sell and too old to have a baby. She’s desperate.

Reactions: 5
Jimmy Savile was never charged with anything either. The FACTS are he's been arrested for child neglect and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence. 😳😳😳
The police also don't arrest and interview under caution everyone who has a complaint made against them......if they believed it was malicious and let's say Kieran has a legit gun license...then surely an informal chat would suffice.....I just don't understand why people are dismissing it without knowing any FACTS!! the very fact that Kieran is posting as normal today is very weird I think!! Why Is he not getting his rep to deny all these malicious allegations outright? Honestly it's the poor kids that will suffer in the long run 😱

Reactions: 5
Who sends the newspaper the story though? Sounds like guff KP would make up and encourage a junior journalist to write. The police wouldn’t sell the story. It’s just more headline malarkey to try and cause confusion before BH, usual modus operandi.

Reactions: 4
No, let’s get it correct. He has been arrested ON SUSPICION of child neglect and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

If he’s charged with those offences then it’s a different story. He’s been arrested several times in the past and charged with the sum total of nothing. Unlike his convicted criminal ex wife who has been arrested, charged and found guilty of multiple crimes.

I will await to see if he’s charged with anything.
---
The police also don't arrest and interview under caution everyone who has a complaint made against them......if they believed it was malicious and let's say Kieran has a legit gun license...then surely an informal chat would suffice.....I just don't understand why people are dismissing it without knowing any FACTS!! the very fact that Kieran is posting as normal today is very weird I think!! Why Is he not getting his rep to deny all these malicious allegations outright? Honestly it's the poor kids that will suffer in the long run 😱
On the contrary, gun crime is taken extremely seriously, particularly if an allegation has been made about fear of violence. He might well be asked to surrender his firearms and licence temporarily whilst matters are investigated. And also might never get them back if even one person makes a statement saying that they were theatened even if that statement is malicious . The police can’t take risks with firearms. His licence may be revoked as a result of this, even if no charges are made. I’ve seen it happen to someone else.

Reactions: 7
No, let’s get it correct. He has been arrested ON SUSPICION of child neglect and possession of a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence.

If he’s charged with those offences then it’s a different story. He’s been arrested several times in the past and charged with the sum total of nothing. Unlike his convicted criminal ex wife who has been arrested, charged and found guilty of multiple crimes.

I will await to see if he’s charged with anything.
---

On the contrary, gun crime is taken extremely seriously, particularly if an allegation has been made about fear of violence. He might well be asked to surrender his firearms and licence temporarily whilst matters are investigated. And also might never get them back if even one person makes a statement saying that they were theatened even if that statement is malicious . The police can’t take risks with firearms. His licence may be revoked as a result of this, even if no charges are made. I’ve seen it happen to someone else.
OK Michelle.

Been arrested on suspicion of child neglect and possession of a firearm

So now we know why Skanky was so quick to go on yet another holiday. 🤔
---
I’m going to reserve judgement on this until I hear more. After all we have been here many times before haven’t we. 🙄

Last edited:
If there was substance to the allegations would Kieran have been released without charge, (enquiries ongoing) to return to his home with 2 children residing in it.

Reactions: 6
I will come here to say my piece not the Kp thread 🤣
Something is off with KH and MP, to me.
I’m afraid it does come across like MP is living one life and KH another and this would just be history repeating itself - he’s done something wrong (alleged cheating) so he’s making amends by staying home, caring for the kids whilst she goes off on another holiday. Remind you of anyone?

If my partner just got arrested for child neglect and a gun I am not sure I would be posting about Easter on IG. I would be super stressed and not even thinking about Instagram. I also think if I was trying to have another baby, save to get married, save to buy a house whilst my partner was going through a horrible custody dispute I wouldn’t be off on holiday for a week. It doesn’t make sense as neither of them have a huge income, flight attendants do not earn more than £25-30k pa and KH is doing OF’s and very small fitness classes
---
Tbf it’s not that out of the ordinary they are literally tit posting quotes against each other on IG stories this week 🤣

I’m afraid it does come across like MP is living one life and KH another and this would just be history repeating itself - he’s done something wrong (alleged cheating) so he’s making amends by staying home, caring for the kids whilst she goes off on another holiday. Remind you of anyone?

If my partner just got arrested for child neglect and a gun I am not sure I would be posting about Easter on IG. I would be super stressed and not even thinking about Instagram. I also think if I was trying to have another baby, save to get married, save to buy a house whilst my partner was going through a horrible custody dispute I wouldn’t be off on holiday for a week. It doesn’t make sense as neither of them have a huge income, flight attendants do not earn more than £25-30k pa and KH is doing OF’s and very small fitness classes
---

Tbf it’s not that out of the ordinary they are literally tit posting quotes against each other on IG stories this week 🤣
Totally agree with you.

Wasn’t KH posting the other day (the same day?) more cryptic posts about female narcissists and parental alienation on Instagram? I’m sure if I was 100% innocent and being arrested (again) for really serious stuff because my ex was falsely accusing me - stuff that could potentially destroy my own and my families lives, jobs and future, I wouldn’t be back to playing these stupid childish games of tit for tat childish crap on social media. I would be coming out swinging and releasing a very clear statement unequivocally denying the charges and telling people I was being falsely accused and harassed by my high profile ex. Anyone that says ‘he’ll have been advised to say nothing’ are kidding themselves, theres no other person in the public eye that would keep quiet if this was going on and making the papers but they truly had nothing to hide. The tabloid press would eat it up too.

They’re just all so bizarre.

Reactions: 4
KH appears to be a fundamentally ok guy but I think he is always in this situation of where he is a people pleaser. He will tolerate things he shouldn’t because he has made these stupid duck ups instead of just doing the right thing. I don’t think MP should have done some of the things she has done with her IG posts in the past and using indirect passive aggression towards Kp (using the kids) and now KH has trapped himself in between these 2 women and because he has made these duck ups, he is paying a heavy price. Cheating (allegedly) is one thing, it’s not really a reflection of how much you love your kids but it keeps (allegedly) destabilising his relationships but then he’s deeply unhappy because he is always paying penance to his partner so it just goes full circle round and round.
---
I base the alleged cheating on MP when she posted loads of stuff last year and it looked like they broke up then got back together

• Heart

---

I think you raise some good points. I don't mind Kieran. I don't love the Only Fans activity but I think he's a decent person and good to them kiddies. I generally don't mind Michelle but I do find her social media activity immature at times, in particular her post about a kids football game the other week (a few pages back) was nasty and out of order and made me wonder what things are like behind closed doors, in particular whether KH have a hard time with her.

Reactions: 7
I think you raise some good points. I don't mind Kieran. I don't love the Only Fans activity but I think he's a decent person and good to them kiddies. I generally don't mind Michelle but I do find her social media activity immature at times, in particular her post about a kids football game the other week (a few pages back) was nasty and out of order and made me wonder what things are like behind closed doors, in particular whether KH have a hard time with her.
It doesn’t make either of them good or bad, just the dynamic is now toxic. He wants to stay with MP so he’s trying to make her happy but that’s going to be really hard with all that’s going on. She’s had some accusations lodged against her, no one knows if true or not. Problem is he did this with KP and it did not end well. None of them all trust each other which is terrible for the kids sake. KP isn’t even withholding Bunny from KH, this in itself is odd. If she was worried about his parenting why would she let him see her? I honestly think what this comes down to is Jett being angry with KH for staying with MP. KP also hates MP. Whether it’s deserved or not, KH continuing this ‘happy lovely family’ narrative is all for KP’s benefit and isn’t helping B or J

I’m not saying don’t have Easter - that’s silly, I mean why post it on IG. The kids don’t see it it’s not for their benefit…

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.