Kieran Hayler #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was able to claim her MH was affected though, and then this was taken into account. She got around the actual factor of an RO by using all of her stories of woe and selling stories on KH, who doesn’t have an RO against her. KP clearly was sending KH endless abusive text messages, and it tipped over where she broke a rule of her RO triggered by MP posting the kids on IG and all the captions she used to write. It’s a series of events that wasn’t unprovoked. She broke the RO, but her mitigating factor was her mental health and she’s continued to blame KH for this for a long time. So this mitigating factor was taken into account - her Mh issues

No Ioan G has never said one single public word.
Right but she had already plead guilty, this was a sentencing not a trial and you stated 'provocation'. The Menkil health would have already been recorded and given in a pre-sentencing report to the judge. It can then have some bearing on the length/ type of sentence. What KP's solicitor said (element of provocation) was in a statement read out in court that wasn't even necessary when someone has plead guilty. It was her side of events, not an actual, lawful mitigation. It's pretty much KP shouting 'not fair' in legal terms, after admitting she did the thing she shouldn't have.

Actual severe provocation, might be considered by a judge but it's very rare and has a specific use in the courts. otherwise, everyone who hounds an ex-wife or partner and breaks a restraining order could say they were provoked by absolutely anything. This wasn't the case with what Michelle did. KP couldn't use 'provocation' as a mitigation because she's not been abused by Michelle.

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 20.54.41.png

---
A poster on the KP thread is feeling very positive about something to do with KP's latest allegation.

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 21.44.28.png

Screen Shot 2023-04-10 at 21.45.40.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
its a pretty stupid thing to do and open's MP open to criticism and may lose supporters as their is no reason to do this and if i was KH i would be fuming
If it was my partner I'd be seething as there'd be enough on my plate without silly gamed coming from my camp

Reactions: 6
It's so weird, MP has obviously accepted CW's follow request, is it to wind KP up?
I don’t think CW follows MP so I’m confused why people are thinking she must have accepted a request from him?
The photo of Apollo that CW liked is on KH’s Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What have they flaunted, two of those glasses seem to be water and the other could be a £5 bottle of prosecco.

Hardly flaunting is it?
Even if it's champers, she might have got it from the old duty free, or it's been given to them as a gift, who knows. However according to some trains of thought it seems they should live on bread & water 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some neck accepting go fund me funds, then flaunting their lifestyle.
A toast at home (we have no idea how much the alcohol cost or even if it was gifted or had been in the cupboard for months) is hardly flaunting. We're not talking a 1000 pound bottle of wine here in a Michelin starred restaurant.

I call it flaunting. U krusty haters think kh is an angel. He's an ass, just not as big an ass as kipper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I call it flaunting. U krusty haters think kh is an angel. He's an ass, just not as big an ass as kipper.
Krusties don’t think he’s an Angel. They think he is a better parent than kipper and doesn’t deserve the harassment she inflicts on him.

To be fair, having been locked up for 24 hours for the third time because his crazy ex has made yet another malicious allegation against him, is it really “flaunting his lifestyle” to be having a glass of fizz on a bank holiday weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Screenshots in the KP thread of posts Michelle has put up this morning about Bunny. Looks like a strong hint that B is returning to live with KH and MP. I'm puzzled as to why Jett not mentioned though, maybe something else going on with him. KH looking cheery on IG again this morning.

MP has overloaded with pic of the kids especially Bunny
This is what i mean totally knows what she is doing and not helping Kierons case one bit

awaiting MP can posts what she likes/she misses them etc
wake up she is doing this as a weapon
grow up Michelle and help KH not make it go against him

• Heart
If that is the case think mp should not risk atagonizing and jepordising

MP hasn't posted anything about J&B for a bit, so her doing so today tells me that whatever's been going on regarding the kids has been concluded and that she's not jeopardising anything for KH. I'm sure she would still be keeping quiet for now otherwise

Reactions: 10
Screenshots in the KP thread of posts Michelle has put up this morning about Bunny. Looks like a strong hint that B is returning to live with KH and MP. I'm puzzled as to why Jett not mentioned though, maybe something else going on with him. KH looking cheery on IG again this morning.
I think they still get Bunny for visits , KH had Bunny at roller skating other week but no Jett .

Reactions: 3
MP hasn't posted anything about J&B for a bit, so her doing so today tells me that whatever's been going on regarding the kids has been concluded and that she's not jeopardising anything for KH. I'm sure she would still be keeping quiet for now otherwise
quiet ,like when she likes SB posts while all hell is breaking with KH and KP
Always something behind this lot when posting pics and include them all

im starting to think the kids are just pawns in their childish games
nobody is coming out of this looking great
i really hope KH gets them back soon but i also hope they are never pictured on IG or help to make money ever again

Reactions: 9
quiet ,like when she likes SB posts while all hell is breaking with KH and KP
Always something behind this lot when posting pics and include them all

im starting to think the kids are just pawns in their childish games
nobody is coming out of this looking great
i really hope KH gets them back soon but i also hope they are never pictured on IG or help to make money ever again
I totally agree , very childish games , no need for Michelle to post what she did today , just throwing more fuel on the fire if you ask me .

Michelle seems the type to like to be in competition with other women. Likes to feel like she's got one over on them. Not a girls girl.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.