Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of Christmas card could he put out "give me free tit or I'll break the bridge of your nose merry Christmas"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely something for dogs...
Is he fishing for free gym membership now he will be one insufferable prick if he joins a gym screeching like a lunatic.

Two nights in a row harping on about whiskey sounds a bit beggy to me KC you don't just forget where you leave a bottle of whiskey it's not the Áras he's in it's a semid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can I ask a serious question- what made this dope have such a large following? How did he get known?

Reactions: 5
Can I ask a serious question- what made this dope have such a large following? How did he get known?
He got call shout outs from Lisa lust list and so sue me as far as I can remember. People followed but realised it was same tit different day and probably tap past instead of unfollowing. So now we have this tool thinking he's only wonderful 🙄.
I've seen him in action in sports direct and he is awful. Horrible person!

Reactions: 1
I can't understand how he can describe a breakfast of coffee, biscuits & lemon drizzle cake as 'not too bad'. His mother suffers with diabetes so it's not like he doesn't appreciate how that serious that illness is. The amount of lucozade & chocolate not to mention fast food he goes through is actually dangerous. As is the message he's sending his viewers with the attitude towards it.

Reactions: 4
Just when you think he can't stoop any lower were just back in a lock down of sorts and once again hes taking the piss out of corona. I feel sorry for the poor lady that sent him those gifts he absolutely butchered showing them off did her new business more harm than good. Wouldn't you think his wife would tell him to cop on but sure she's another gobshite.

Reactions: 5
Just when you think he can't stoop any lower were just back in a lock down of sorts and once again hes taking the piss out of corona. I feel sorry for the poor lady that sent him those gifts he absolutely butchered showing them off did her new business more harm than good. Wouldn't you think his wife would tell him to cop on but sure she's another gobshite.
Your so right the way he went on and marching around the car park.i saw some other Instagram account tagging him

The big announcement will definitely be Christmas jumpers and hats etc now tattlers I now we all love Christmas ye are NOT to anywhere near his tatt. 😀

Reactions: 7
The big announcement will definitely be Christmas jumpers and hats etc now tattlers I now we all love Christmas ye are NOT to anywhere near his tatt. 😀
Ohh and xmas jumpers for dogs and possibly xmas face masks and has he got gifted whiskey yet

He keeps saying "come out". Is this a midlands thing or taking the piss out of travellers?

I haven’t watched him in ages but when he came on with the hairband & neck thing with that stupid voice I didn’t know what he was at.... the poor lady who sent him the stuff ...I bet she’s regretting it now.... if that attempt at showing off gifted items is deemed acceptable I give up 🤦‍♀️ He’s a pure & utter joke !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.