Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some mark up on those hoodies!!! Weren’t they €40 in beginning & now on sale for €25... wonder how much it costs him to get 1 made🤔

Reactions: 1
Some mark up on those hoodies!!! Weren’t they €40 in beginning & now on sale for €25... wonder how much it costs him to get 1 made🤔
50c I'd say. Wonder how much the person making them gets?

FFS what a jackass everything about him is cringe he loves showing off his legs😱. He'd literally do anything for attention what the hell was he doing on top of the car? His content is horrendous giving out about customers giving out cos he has to work and screaming into his phone in the car literally all he does. If he was giving his merch away free I wouldn't wear it would not want to be associated with him in anyway.

Reactions: 3
50c I'd say. Wonder how much the person making them gets?

When I Went back doing a color masters it was 2016/2017. There was about 30 of us between 2 groups and we wanted to get hoodies. In fairness one of the other girls really worked on it but the most it cost (and we got more than he did, we got our surname on the back, the hair college on the front crest and our class year group) we paid €15 each. I would say he’s paying €8-10
Max per hoodie as it’s the stitching that costs more and as I said we had 3 different stitching on one hoody, he only has one . That’s why he pretends to come up with a phrase every now and then so dopes will laugh and buy the hoody. Kieran who started blogging never said ‘absolutely’ or ‘pineapple’ or ‘break the bridge of your nose’ - he’s a Manipulative con selling tat for followers who think he’s a friend because they watch him everyday. He would drop them
All if someone offered him money to buy his account

Reactions: 5
Its the screeching in the car and then him on top of car.....what must his work place think of him

Reactions: 2
Imagine what the customers that see him carrying on like that think! If I saw a manager of a shop behaving like that I would think he was unhinged and would probably avoid the place like the plague

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's gone on a staycation, he's banished to the back bedroom with Polly. What a bleeping imbecile

He was funny for like a minute! I don’t know how anyone could work with him! The screeching into the phone. I skip on now....enough to be doing to be listening to my own kids screeching 🙄

Yet more gifted stuff for them both today..🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she sounded only to delighted to get them

He's going to be insufferable if he starts podcasting. She had a face on her this morning like a slapped arse amazing what a freebie does for her mood.

He's going to be insufferable if he starts podcasting. She had a face on her this morning like a slapped arse amazing what a freebie does for her mood.
How any of those companies gift him anything with the way he goes on.is unbelievable.

How any of those companies gift him anything with the way he goes on.is unbelievable.

He's on the beg for a new toothbrush must be feeling very left out the world and it's mother have been gifted spotlight toothbrushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm embarrassed for him is that what a young lad in his 30s is reduced to for the gram walking around department stores saying "thats nice" "that's savage" the gig must be nearly up for hiM he has literally no USP. Sure day out for borna all good in the hood!!

Reactions: 6
Not watching anymore between been gifted and making fun of people .and then sitting in his car going on about people who pass by..what finished me was him up top of his car roof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.