Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah come here. They only went to shops for advice on the appliances today. Still looking for freebies

Reactions: 5
I know this is halarious came on to say they went appliance shopping but really they went appliance snooping in the hope some clown will get in touch and just give them what they want well it did work when they cancelled the break away they were thinking about paying for.
Didn't take him long to refer to the "trolls"...

Reactions: 4
I know this is halarious came on to say they went appliance shopping but really they went appliance snooping in the hope some clown will get in touch and just give them what they want well it did work when they cancelled the break away they were thinking about paying for.
Didn't take him long to refer to the "trolls"...
The minute anyone has an opinion on how they act he screams troll. God bless him he really needs educating on this topic. Express an opinion on something they say or do and post it on a public platform is not trolling or bulling . Do these influencers think they can end freedom of speech . All they are worried about is their little cash cows drying up. Trolling and bullying does go on, many sick and dangerous people out there who harass , stalk and worse , people making comments on Tattle does not fall into that category.

Ah come here. They only went to shops for advice on the appliances today. Still looking for freebies
Oh I thought they had picked them , done deal and all that. So basically the hinting will be going on a bit longer. Who do you think is the haggler or hintiest (Best use my words wisely or he will screech troll/bully again) out of the two ?

The minute anyone has an opinion on how they act he screams troll. God bless him he really needs educating on this topic. Express an opinion on something they say or do and post it on a public platform is not trolling or bulling . Do these influencers think they can end freedom of speech . All they are worried about is their little cash cows drying up. Trolling and bullying does go on, many sick and dangerous people out there who harass , stalk and worse , people making comments on Tattle does not fall into that category.

Oh I thought they had picked them , done deal and all that. So basically the hinting will be going on a bit longer. Who do you think is the haggler or hintiest (Best use my words wisely or he will screech troll/bully again) out of the two ?
Why do they all jump on the bandwagon, not read this article yet, or heard of it yet, will read later. Feel sorry for those that suffer real harassment and stalking , they deserve justice against sicko’s . But they other attention seeking clowns who post their lives on public platforms and expect everyone to like them, only say nice things etc , what self loving /entitled planet do they actually live on ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Why do they all jump on the bandwagon, not read this article yet, or heard of it yet, will read later. Feel sorry for those that suffer real harassment and stalking , they deserve justice against sicko’s . But they other attention seeking clowns who post their lives on public platforms and expect everyone to like them, only say nice things etc , what self loving /entitled planet do they actually live on ?
Aww lord the poor little girl rip , her poor mother 😢 Hope them nasty witches were brought to justice , how can they live with themselves for what they put that beautiful young girl through . Laws need to be in place to stop this , well done to this mother for fighting for it. .
How can some influencers dare compare themselves to what this girl and her family went through, what they are still going through. Bloody disgusting using the misfortune and sadness of others to draw attention to themselves and their privileged lifestyles , another influencer a few months back used Caroline Flak rip to draw attention to herself. shame on those that do this !

• Angry
Anyone else find it bizarre and very uncomfortable to watch them having arguments and filming it all... I just don’t get it or understand why they feel the need to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Cant watch him anymore now he got something from the portlaoise plazza after mentioning them so many times

Anyone else find it bizarre and very uncomfortable to watch them having arguments and filming it all... I just don’t get it or understand why they feel the need to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same here

Reactions: 1
It wasn't pleasant but I think it was tension over not getting free appliances yesterday!

It was very uncomfortable that should definitely be kept private that was not pleasant to watch but I'm sure a few of the die hard fans will be on swooning how good it is to see them keeping it real. How anyone finds them funny I will never understand.

Reactions: 2
It was very uncomfortable that should definitely be kept private that was not pleasant to watch but I'm sure a few of the die hard fans will be on swooning how good it is to see them keeping it real. How anyone finds them funny I will never understand.
It was cringe to watch ,also when he was jumping around the garden kicking that balloon , she must have been videoing him. i see another freebie landed today, so we might be in for more of the same antics. I thought he was worried about going away during Covid, sleeping in hotel beds etc ?

I’m only after seeing the fool out in the garden with the balloon sweet mother of god he has zero coordination he punches like an old lady, oh Borina only pipes up for a freebie, they are such an odd couple more like brother and sister

He is one million percent boiling my pi$$- just went on for a nose as I have unfollowed him and he is talking some utter shite! How does he qualify as a “frontline worker” sure he was at home for weeks on end. And as for that word vomit that came out of that mouth about the country only opening Monday to Friday he would be the first one moaning if he couldn’t leave his house, not to be fair if I was stuck in a house with his wife I would do more than moan. There is literally no pleasing him 🤬🤬🤬🤬 he must have deleted the row as there’s nothing showing now- was that today or yesterday?

Is he a child. his wife has gone to her parents and not back by 20 to 10 ... i meet friends and end up meeting my partner in the doorway going to work at 4am 🤣

Also beg beg beg beg is he hoping if he mentions enough some sucker will gift a door and appliances and paint

Interesting how he didn't go near instagram today hymmmm... Had to wait until the coast was clear and Booornaaa was well and truly out of sight.
Never heard such utter shite in all my years he comes across completely unhinged at times. There must be someone in their lives that would advise them to STOP their making complete fools of themselves.

Is he a child. his wife has gone to her parents and not back by 20 to 10 ... i meet friends and end up meeting my partner in the doorway going to work at 4am 🤣

Also beg beg beg beg is he hoping if he mentions enough some sucker will gift a door and appliances and paint
On beg. For paint is it now

There must be great money in flogging hoddies and begging on the gram for a one income family they are doing a lot of home improvements from their "savings" as he said last night. So coming on every single week thanking god it's payday is a load of nonsense makes no difference to the likes of them they barely touch their own money. Wonder why he hasn't tried to do a collab with the mortgage payments.

There must be great money in flogging hoddies and begging on the gram for a one income family they are doing a lot of home improvements from their "savings" as he said last night. So coming on every single week thanking god it's payday is a load of nonsense makes no difference to the likes of them they barely touch their own money. Wonder why he hasn't tried to do a collab with the mortgage payments.
There is big money in it it’s why he’s doing it, he is bulk buying the hoodies for probably €4 max per hoodie and that would be a good quality one than he’d be getting them embroidered by a machine for maybe €2 each and postage for maximum €5 so that’s €11 maximum each hoodie costs to manufacture and post so that’s €29 each profit. And it’s not only the hoodies he’s flogging the hats and T-shirts too, he knows this won’t last forever so he’s trying to make as much as possible.

There is big money in it it’s why he’s doing it, he is bulk buying the hoodies for probably €4 max per hoodie and that would be a good quality one than he’d be getting them embroidered by a machine for maybe €2 each and postage for maximum €5 so that’s €11 maximum each hoodie costs to manufacture and post so that’s €29 each profit. And it’s not only the hoodies he’s flogging the hats and T-shirts too, he knows this won’t last forever so he’s trying to make as much as possible.
He also had the face-masks way back

More rambling from him yesterday see he and a add and then he must be begging for another brand to get in touch coz he mentioned donegal catch

And Whirlpool is the preferred choice , so I hope no company gifts anything else, it may not be accepted ok 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.