Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There isn't a snowballs chance in hell he will replace all his appliances unless he can worm some sort of a deal out of some misfortunate. Do you all remember the drama that went on for weeks when he was buying the dishwasher. The nearly gave himself a heart attack with the price and absolutely resented having to pay a plumber to install it. What he's really saying is he "wants" whirlpool totally different from them paying for whirlpool. In fairness you have to hand it to them they know the won't be around for ever so they are bleeding as much as the can from the begging while they can. Moany borna isn't one to miss an opportunity and them savings need to be minded like the crown jewels.

Reactions: 3
There isn't a snowballs chance in hell he will replace all his appliances unless he can worm some sort of a deal out of some misfortunate. Do you all remember the drama that went on for weeks when he was buying the dishwasher. The nearly gave himself a heart attack with the price and absolutely resented having to pay a plumber to install it. What he's really saying is he "wants" whirlpool totally different from them paying for whirlpool. In fairness you have to hand it to them they know the won't be around for ever so they are bleeding as much as the can from the begging while they can. Moany borna isn't one to miss an opportunity and them savings need to be minded like the crown jewels.
They're at it again tonight. Doing scientific research on whirlpool

Reactions: 1
Jean’es what the actual duck a grown man speaking like a 4 year old. What kind of relationship is that that you walk alone recording yourself it’s so weird and yer wan Borna seriously she a fun sponge the most boring woman on the planet. I mostly skip his stories because it’s the same repetitive shite every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jean’es what the actual duck a grown man speaking like a 4 year old. What kind of relationship is that that you walk alone recording yourself it’s so weird and yer wan Borna seriously she a fun sponge the most boring woman on the planet. I mostly skip his stories because it’s the same repetitive shite every single day.
lol at fun sponge. she really is painfully boring. and like to care on a hot day would she show a bit of skin. no no must wear the oddest Victorian style top. 🤣 tho she is dealing with a man child so maybe its him whos made her that way

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The jeanses drives me crazy...
Hope Birr Castle were paying attention their on the beg beg beg for a season pass. Honestly is she allergic to showing any happiness and enjoyment in her life she is so sour all the time..

Reactions: 4
Just seen a post on Facebook about the horrible attitude of the manager where he works!
Really post the goss...but I'm not one bit surprised. He's being very passive aggressive on his q and a this evening. Yawn more exciting news more tatt for sale soon obviously this crap is a real cash cow.

We're all things appliances this evening they "bought" them today along with front door and flooring. That fecking mop bucket!!

Yeah and they said he'd be fired if he started talking about some of his customers! Very unprofessional.

That is shocking. I see a manager called Mark replied to it
Mark is the person who wrote the review, he is posting their response to him 😂😂

• Haha
From reading the reply it implies to me that it is being dealt with outside the store and passed onto the area manager. It would make you feel the area manager has more to deal with than just this review it's appalling the way he speaks about customers there is no way most people would get away with slandering customers. Can't understand how he made it to manager he cannot speak properly no way he would be articulate enough compose a reply like that. The upcoming podcast should be fun more screaming and shouting like a banshee and insulting every less privileged person he can.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.