Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Contigo

Hi, I can’t find gals who snap. Is t on FB or insta? And how do you spell it? Did anyone acreenshot it? I NEED to see it!!
Me to I am so happy he'e getting a grilling but come on seriously who's going to pay for their night out sure we cant expect them to their alergic to spending their own money. Probably a couple of moofins and a bottle of plonk.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Wow and what wonderful catchphrase has he created to go on them?? 😂😂

I had to stop watching him when every second word was absolutely 🙄🙄 although the final straw was the gifted staycation 😡
I missed the gifted staycation. Where did they go? Want to avoid any hotels gifting these gobshites.

barbie298

Starting to wonder if he's holding out for a freebie visit to the GP to sort out his snorting into the phone. #gifted

Roguespud

So he's how many stories in and only now declaring #gift.

If influencers cant see how frustrating that is for followers, harping on about a product for tons of stories and the last one oh I better #gift it, they need to open their eyes. This is what is turning followers off influencers. They're their own worst enemies
I agree. I followed him for a while but just got fed up with everything #gifted. Just all a bit fake

1sttimer

He's so brazen "hopefully this week the floor will be done".....eh covid guidelines on level 5 say work can only be done on new builds....but it's ok....kieran has to get his kitchen. He's a dose
Well hé had it ordered ages ago. It's not as if he only decided to do it since level 5 came in

Alucia

VIP Member
The businesses that are gifting these painful people really need to cop themselves on. I doubt there are making many want to purchase from them, if himself and his wife cut back in the takeaways they wouldn’t have to beg for freebies! As for Rachel Gorry on his live, he fairly kept quiet about how much a legend she was when she attended the bperfect event!
It was so awkward to watch them talking on the live. Very fake.

Mybiscoff

All these instabeggars pages are public. You don't have to follow them to have a nose. I've started unfollowing pages and having a quick look when the latest hilarity is posted here. The quicker their followers drop the less likely brands will be to give them what they beg for.
Ive started to do the same, has anyone tried viewing an Instagram page through here on Tattle? I’m curious to know how it works

TikToc

VIP Member
We're all things appliances this evening they "bought" them today along with front door and flooring. That fecking mop bucket!!

Contigo

I don't think that's fair. He goes to work everyday and when he's not working he's working around the house.
Isn't that what most people do?? go to work to make a living and for the betterment of their families?? This fool spends all his time giving out about work counting down the days hours and minutes until he's off to throw himself down and get over the stress of "his hard working life" and the moaner beside him egging him on how awful it is to have to work 10 hours and have to drive to and from work. This creep doesn't know how good he had it. He has a job and is pulling in a fair amount peddling all his tat along with all the freebies they have begged for over the last year or so. I cannot stand them wait until she's going back to work we'll have to set up a gofundme. Their not the first and won't be the last couple to have a baby. And while I'm at it the way he is with that dog is just weird.