Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Oh sweet Jesus what a gobshite when he's talking about his daughter she pisses on him and when he's talking about his dog she wee-wees a bit messed up I think.
Definitely weird can’t believe he said a little body shower 😂😂 he sounds like my sister who has a mane of hair

sickofthem

Hi, I can’t find gals who snap. Is t on FB or insta? And how do you spell it? Did anyone acreenshot it? I NEED to see it!!

Blakey

I stopped following this melt a long time ago and reconsider friendships with anyone who thinks he is entertaining. Seriously, what a complete twat. Those stupid phrases, the begging, the shouting and roaring into the phone, the walking down the road, the bloody dog. I just can't.. and WHO WHO WHO is buying that merchandise? Oh and a sell out show? Doing what? Jesus lord wept.
His voice. He’s not funny. Also, I don’t buy the act. She’s the one who pulls the strings. Let’s talk masks for a second - just checked The price: €16 people. Ladies and gentleman there is your KC charging €16 for a very basic looking mask during a pandemic.

Contigo

Sometimes I watch on mute and you can nearly tell what he's saying. Well everyone what's the craic, absolutely off to Costa for a double espresso and a rice krispie square, pantry for lunch (with dessert) and absolutely
100% correct I do the same if he could copy and paste has content he would.

Bulmers

VIP Member
Weeks of telling us about the big move into keh-ees (Cathy's) lasted a day or two back to the semi D now and not even a mention of the inlaws. They use her parents so much it's awful, at their stage in life these two should be looking after them not constantly on the beg even from her own parents. Still don't know how her siblings allow it.
Maybe they were thrown out for being arses???:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I first noticed his name when Mr
Price would tag him in lucozade and club milk stories over and over again, then he might of done a take over. Anyone else know his possible origin 😂

Blakey

Could you imagine having to endure that p**** on your break same shit day in day out. He can't be liked by his work colleagues. Can't find a number on line for Sports Direct Portlaoise but I did look the way he was speaking about customers and the names he was calling them was a disgrace and even worse that he is the "manager".

Just had a look well done the two Louises if ye are on here ye made my day. Is the KC empire starting to unravel. It really is so mean of us to be "trolling" and "bullying" him just as he is about to get a free kitchen we should know better. He's a gobshite. Moany Orna will be fuming they'll have to crack open a bottle of free wine to set over this.
He wouldn't need to be gifted that car tray if he just ate his lunch at work, he mustn't have any break buddies
Did they take it down? Imagine if he saw this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

iwokelikethis

Id be raging if I was any company that sent him anything... he doesnt even show them or tag gifted.... he was shaking a box yesterday wondering what was in it but yet never showed what was sent..... how long will it take companies to stop send "bloggers" stuff? I wont buy off a lot of them after seeing certain people getting freebies

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Completely agree they say one thing and do another. They literally don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. New merch is absolutely rank wouldn't you be mortified going around with up and at it on your Christmas jumper. Their so f****** sly releasing them again on ore order so if they don't go well he won't loose a penny. No sign of borna going back to work this must be her new career flogging shite from the new kitchen.
Did they launch Christmas jumpers?? I can’t go on to listen to him 😂😂

keywest

Like shite borna is buying everyone and anyone a present and even if she was he just comes across as a tight prick constantly watching the pennies. There is absolutely nothing funny about these two there tragic.