Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Leaving their county to get the child’s cake , must have got it free , I thought there was fines for people who break restrictions, why was he not pulled up on this today , we all have to stay put till the 18 th , I’m fuming , it’s like fuck ye to the rest of us
Did he hell he'd be to mean to...
Wouldn't cross the road to one of his shows would be my idea of torture I'd say he'd find it hard to sell out his shows now people are starting to see through him.
More gifted today it's never ending where did they get the watches he dropped enough hints for them.
Seen this clicked into his stories and he’s regurgitating the same shite phrases he always does. I am originally from where he’s from, it’s just how a lot of older men talk, he’s obviously realised people find it funny from a younger man and he’s capitalising on it! He’s an embarrassment! “Dah didn touch dah back ah my throaht”

Blakey

They were in their garden one.night drinking #gifted wine and she was saying he'd be hosting the late late one day. His eyes were dancing in his head with excitement 😵
Their new understairs storage is gifted...surprise surprise 🤮
Don’t get me started on that domaines de shite wine that they are all flogging. Ffs. What’s the deal. LLL flogs it too.

Andipop20

I’m sorry, but those balloons for a 1st birthday? They are fab for a wedding or a grad or an a crisp birthday party that’s not during covid restrictions. I’m actually fed up giving out about the lot of them. 😠

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
The cushions are hideous, obviously went cheap on them cause he had to put his hand in his pocket! I actually laughed at the dish washer, someone clearly didn’t do their homework 😂

Missycoco

VIP Member
Ah god bless them, some free skin products , but something tells me it’s not good enough , an auld hotel break would have been more preferable .

LunaW

Their decor isn't to my taste to be honest , I'd say they remortgaged to decorate . Id have to save and do one cupboard at a time 😂😂

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
I for one will not be putting a penny of my money into any of the businesses that continue to send these gift cards and free food! The bickering of them to this evening, filling their pie holes on camera again.

TikToc

VIP Member
All that screeching in the car. I just went in there and he's roaring to himself. How do his neighbours put up with it. That is surely a put on accent?

barbie298

Ah the mistake you made was not bringing in a haul of luzozade and clubmilks for him or anything really for free. I mean did you not ask him for a selfie hes really important you know.
I know, I should bring the freebies to justify getting help.
Even the kids point him out and ask why he bothers wearing the uniform when he's doesn't do anything.
Keep in mind we have very little shopping options in our town and my 2 play a lot of sport and I would need to be in and out every so often picking up bits.

Mommamia

VIP Member
They actually are idiots. He brought cushions from work, that no-one else can buy because they're not essential. Dishwasher? Did they not look before they got it? FFS they're melting my head.
You can buy cushions homeware ect in Dunnes

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Well done, bet you got blocked now . If I want to call any of them out and I do 🤣 I use my other account . Totally agree the most disgusting greedy pair I have ever come across . Her screechy voice doing that video ‘what do you want for Xmas’ greedy begging grabbers
That wasn’t my account! I have messaged him previously before and he didn’t reply he ignored it!