Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
It was very uncomfortable that should definitely be kept private that was not pleasant to watch but I'm sure a few of the die hard fans will be on swooning how good it is to see them keeping it real. How anyone finds them funny I will never understand.
It was cringe to watch ,also when he was jumping around the garden kicking that balloon , she must have been videoing him. i see another freebie landed today, so we might be in for more of the same antics. I thought he was worried about going away during Covid, sleeping in hotel beds etc ?

Blakey

Crazy!! In the last few days he’s been gifted under stair storage, wooden garden decorations and a table thing for his car 🙄🙄 Id bet when it comes around the kitchen and floors will be #gifted too!!
Is he not embarrassed?! Saying that he can quite happily & comfortably (I might add) run around the garden as a pineapple 🍍 ya know.

Free Supermacs!! This company should be ashamed of themselves sending free food to these two and the Corrigans for accepting the “gift” there are so many more deserving than these to! They are definitely not hungry which isn’t the case for a lot of people at the moment! They could have easily donated it to an organization and made it a special night for a family that deserves a treat to get a take away! The greed is disgusting! 😡🤬
That's doing the rounds. Saw someone else had the same offer and discount amount

TikToc

VIP Member
Whats the craic with the constant #nable hashtag the last few days is he trying to get this trending so he has something to put on the next load of shite. Feckin plonker he looks like something from bear grylls he's such a hairy disgusting human.
Think it short for not able, new catch phrase 🤔

How much free stuff did he get for his new kitchen
We haven't seen any ad for anything. No way they could afford all that on one salary. I hope they gave the old kitchen to someone in need and it wasn't dumped. Old appliances were good, sure the dishwasher was only a few months old.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
He was saying that she only got the basic mat benefits obviously Dunne’s don’t top it up, but she must of wanted to go onto Covid pay after that and she couldn’t or they wouldn’t back date it! He also made some remarks about how some people were getting €350 a week even though they were part time and poor or a only getting €240 😂

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Who pays €20 for one cushion?? Looks like they cheaped out and got a small dishwasher 😂😂 it’s strange cos they have a cutlery basket in the bottom and a drawer for cutlery at the top!!

Mishella

Chatty Member
More rambling from him yesterday see he and a add and then he must be begging for another brand to get in touch coz he mentioned donegal catch

Contigo

Christ she's feckin miserable looking so sour and forced. I honestly think moany bore-na is getting worse. Wasn't he soooo funny putting his crappy hoddie on back to front bet they were days coming up with their little skit cos they are just soooo funny. Well if he gave it to me free I wouldn't be seen wearing one. Loveeney on an adults jumper ffs would you be well....

Mishella

Chatty Member
Oh I can't watch any more flashing his shorts this morning and praising the lord its payday 🙄🙄 he hoodies are nearly done and nearly ready for posting

MarieLou

Another one always on the beg
not sure how to start a new thread but rosemary mc cabe is begging people to sign up to her Pateron 😱 the pandemic hit her hard Seriously she gets 2650 dollars per month from it While living with her boyfriend try a covid payment of 203 euro love
At least she puts in effort and actually does a bit of writing to earn her Patreon money, not like the 2 it galz doses! Making a fortune for being messes.

Ah shtop! I think you need to get the neighbour drunk! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's the constant looking for "recommendations", ever heard of Hey Google!
Really hope he got his sinuses sorted because the snorting on camera really isn't glamorous
That’s what I was thinking myself! If I had had time for a few more cups of tea across the fence I would say she’d have had more to say 😂 I was delighted tho that the people in the village are seeing right through him!

Blakey

Does he have an agent? Someone to look after his deals? Wonder what he charges? Can’t see him doing anything for free.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Also wasn't he going on about people wearing their masks wrong way and there he is wearing his under his chin