Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Wow and what wonderful catchphrase has he created to go on them?? 😂😂

I had to stop watching him when every second word was absolutely 🙄🙄 although the final straw was the gifted staycation 😡
I think up and it at or some shite like that think the jumpers we 35 euro

Dailychat

VIP Member
If you go to the review section on this page, iv seen it said before that the bad review is referring to him!!! I'm not one bit surprised

Yep, that review is the typical level of service in there. I was getting runners and was paying at the till. The barcode wasn't scanning so the girl asked the manager to help and he just kept roaring 'we don't take returns'. She had to actually walk over and whisper - the woman is trying to buy the runners I need help.

Contigo

Completely wouldn't be surprised if there was he's way to comfortable dressed up as a woman its completely weird and weirder that his wife is videoing him laughing. As for her does she not realise when she is the other side of the room giving out or moaning about something she can't be hear its a phone not a mic. She as much of a does as he is.

havinalol

Are they feeding it, am sure if the beg some company will send food for the poor little thing.. if you have an animal it is your responsibility to look after it, that includes food water and shelter , have we seen any of that. We see the pampered dog bed and his feeding bowls . totally agree someone needs to step in to check the welfare of this cat.
The cat seems to live outside, you never see it in the house.

Contigo

If my husband opened up my online clothes and displayed them to show other people I would lose my mind! How intrusive!!
Just proves what a dope he is how as much and all as a dislike her that was the worst of the worst imagine to open your other halves order and put them up on the internet even before you get to see them. He really is a prized dickhead. And I bet there will be enough sheep to buy the new hoodies how could you possibly want to walk around with anything associated to this fool anywhere near you. YEUCK.

BusyLizzie

Constantly tagged the interiors person whilst showing the rooms definitely got for free.... tiles were a #collab these people (because I don’t want to use a very derogatory word which is currently in my brain) will keep take, take, taking from anyone that is willing to give them even a cent off ! They’re leaches .... the whole bloody lot of them which is why I’ve unfollowed them all & am hardly on Instagram anymore....

Mishella

Chatty Member
Not watching anymore between been gifted and making fun of people .and then sitting in his car going on about people who pass by..what finished me was him up top of his car roof

Missycoco

VIP Member
He's only cleaning his car cause he's not allowed film inside the house anymore lol and he won't stop till be gets offered some sort of handmade covering for that oil tank 😤
It’s a wonder he had not got that 💩 ty Tru clean , they dish out freebies to greedy grabby Influencers, consumer then psys inflated prices for water

Mishella

Chatty Member
He's unreal now he's saying his tom ford glasses are gone in a hoddie anyone hear what she said in background when he was showing dinner she said I think or sure they probably say its a plate os slop

TikToc

VIP Member
His live today was so bad he actually talked about travellers not being able to rob anything from the store because they have limited stock.
I don’t know who is even finding that corona character funny?? And Borena going along with it?? She’s a fucking dope, once the house is done she’ll have him gone and hopefully he’ll live in the shed with the dog and cat 😂😂
He's absolutely disgusting 😤