Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Yes just had a quick look at his story's poor cat ..anyone else hoping that dog knocks over his bird house .....

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Irishjools

I doubt they were gifted but they prob got a good discount. The floor and door are both lovely tbf

Reactions: 1

Meggyob

He works with so many stores that have genuine people with instagram accounts living right beside them, but they work with him and shove their heads up his ass its so cringey to watch

Mishella

Chatty Member
So did he just say that what he said about customers wasn't in his store
And then he said in case his boss or head office was watching his stories. And got free muffins..now as well and doing a giveaway as well and the flop on bed annoy anyone else

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I hadn’t looked at his story for weeks but I saw today they have all the floors up and going on about the dust and dirt etc would they not have moved out to his or her parents for awhile I couldn’t imagine that set up with a small baby who would possibly be starting to crawl now all that dust won’t be good for her lungs

Blakey

Not gonna lie i was very suprised he was married 🙈🙈
A lot of people were. 🙈

Whatever happened to his head shave for my canine companion he said he wanted to reside 10k in July for them. There was about 2.5k raised and he removed the link from his page. Hope they got that money but you wouldn't know with him.
That’s right. Is it still up on Go Fund Me? He clearly didn’t shave his head.

Whatever happened to his head shave for my canine companion he said he wanted to reside 10k in July for them. There was about 2.5k raised and he removed the link from his page. Hope they got that money but you wouldn't know with him.
https://www.idonate.ie/fundraiser/11385223_kieran-corrigan-s-page.html it’s still there - just nowhere near the 10k

havinalol

Jesus you'd swear the one who gifted him the steering wheel tray invented the bloody thing the way he going on. Theyve been around donkeys.

Littlemissnosey0891

Someone said he’s very religious. Is it religion holding him back? I can see how it would happen- they met when very young before he knew who he was or what he wanted. We have a friend who married a gay guy... it’s so obvious to all of us, but she’s so used to him, she doesn’t notice.
Again, no issue with Kieran being gay. But I don’t think it’s fair to his wife. It’s only a matter of time before his true nature and desires come to the fore. But it’s not fair to her. Firstly they’ve spoken of more kids- he shouldn’t keep having babies with her Cos he’ll only leave her in the lurch. The more kids they have, the more heartache when he leaves her for a male co worker etc.
Why can’t her family tell her ? I think she needs someone to pull her aside

He is very religious now that you say. Shocked he wasn’t sent to be a priest.

Shinney39

It's a blessing in disguise his live shows were cancelled can you imagine his content it would be full of racial skits and insulting to the underprivileged. With all that's going on in the world there is absolutely no place for any of his "funny" content this is not humour.
The problem with people with an unconscious bias they keep pushing further and further to get a response a laugh the more they get away with the worse they get and isn't he a prime example of this. I actually have as much an issue with his wife as I do with him she should call him out on this not actively standby and support his demeaning behaviour.
I don't think he would even listen to her.

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I wonder would he be so insistent is he wasn't wearing his own up and at it mask. Isn't it a way for him to advertise brand KC in fairness there's something not right with him promoting his masks while working. He's such a lowlife.
Lack of disrespect for his job and breaking the bridges of the noses, goesSports Direct know this , he’s so rude around the shop , clearly hates his shop