Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roguespud

She's v v like her!

Actually, he's quite religious. Each to their own, if he gets something from it fair play. Wonder it's why he's still in the closet :unsure:

Reactions: 1

Mishella

Chatty Member
The big announcement will definitely be Christmas jumpers and hats etc now tattlers I now we all love Christmas ye are NOT to anywhere near his tatt. 😀
Ohh and xmas jumpers for dogs and possibly xmas face masks and has he got gifted whiskey yet

Shinney39

Easy for him to renovate the house...what is wrong with people buying do much of his tat. That's a serious amount of labels he's printed tonight and last night. He's counting the euros big time. What does borna actually do all day every day she seems to be screeching at him to do stuff in the evening could she not do something during the day.
Really dont think that pile was labels, looked like a 500 pack of paper just opened and a few sheets of labels on top

Craggy

Thankfully LLL is taking some time off this evening (although remember she's not obligated to put up anything about her trip at all!!! Her charitable trip to make sure the Savoy 🙄 is good enough for ye lads) so he may be spared her updates of her few nights away.

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I love that Aoibhe Devlin forced him into giving her a free shipping code. Even though he’ll probably get sales for the hoodies, it’ll kill them to send them for free.
That’s true!! Even though I’d say he has them well marked up to be able to absorb it 😂😂 sales must be slow he’s flat out giving them away to bloggers!

Littlemissnosey0891

funniest for me was when he posted the video of her scrolling through the comments on galz who snap. She was so offended you could tell. It’s not even her page the sap

• Haha

Mybiscoff

Must be a thing lately , strangely enough his best bud LLL was also hinting about a kitchen the other day and a marble worktop no less!! buy your own kitchenS like the rest of us have to!! you greedy grabbing begging Influencers How can these companies afford to dish out kitchens ? Under stairs storage units , I guess Pass the cost on to the next poor ecker that has to pay for one..(I avoid companies that dish out feeebies, as you know bloody well you are paying for them) don’t ya’s get enough free bloody wine and sunglasses etcas it is, all from the same companies ...
Couldn’t have put this any better

Completely don't mean to be insensitive to anyone with similar taste but sweet Jesus they went tacky overdrive on this. The first thing you see is the mirrored furniture inside the door then the tacky bling lights tacky table. The kitchen is nice and the flooring. This moronic duo just cannot carry off classy they are tacky with no style literally the corona skit sums them up.
Please don't be stupid enough to think tight hole corrigan and borna took out a loan or remortgaged the good sheep that buys his shite paid for all this and more. If she was going to go back to work they'd be on about it. She's probably enjoying the good life on the back of flogging shite and begging for freebies. CANNOT STAND THEM.
Did u see the "classy" books on the hall table....eh right....don't like the lights at all
I would say a good friends and family discount was received on all the furniture in exchange for him doing the live. He said they took out a credit union loan eh right ...that's some loan

Missycoco

VIP Member
All that food for two people , the gluttony is unreal . Did they get all this free ?? Shame on that restaurant if they did !! Shameful greedy people who make videos of themselves stuffing their beggie greedy faces... and she still looks miserable .. just when you think this can’t stoop any lower !! people starving and the post gluttony ideos like this 🤮

Attachments

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
He’s always mocking travellers too, he’s just so stupid and ignorant the man has no brain you only have to listen to his simple way of speaking to know how ignorant he is

Newgirl38

Hes flat out tagging the gym..he must have got free membership. Wont put his hand near his pocket.

Roguespud

Did he show profile pics in his screenshot..maybe he was told to take it down?
Bet they're raging someone called them out on all the begging