Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

barbie298

Confirmed by staff member
Please stop discussing Rachel on this thread. Set up a new one or this will be shut down . There has already been a warning given. 👍 😀

staff edit.
A lot of your posts have been removed, keep on topic or the thread will also be removed.
Report any user who breaks the rules again and they will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I actually couldn’t listen to her last night giving out she has no time during the day at home with the child!! Now don’t get me wrong it isn’t easy minding a baby all day but Jesus it’s only one child & there’s only so much cleaning in a small semi D, as my mother would say she must live on her nerves!!

Also there must have been a least 100 packages there??!! WHO is buying all these clothes??

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
nothing but absolute shite. 0 craic... if he was my brother and everytime he went past a field with cows and said oh there's my sister id actually kill him .. maybe it was funny the first time maybe even the 2nd but my god its definitely not funny now💤

also how great is his diet that he keeps begging for going.. chinese one day lucozade and hash browns today. All talk no action

keywest

Had to tap through that story where he was giving his daily account of what he was eating. I'm not a bit surprised he is a complete racist but the worst part is his wife condones his behaviour. He had built his page imitating and mocking people he precieves to be below him. Its time people copped on to this muppet he has literally nothing going for him.

Alucia

VIP Member
Buy Irish , now where are the sweat shop
looking hoodies made? made in Ireland! Yeah right . Was the hairdo free? Tullamore must be the in town for dishing out freebies to grabby influencers

Definitely after clothes to model, hair do, make up, nails, and constant hints/tags to the grabby Gorry.
She paid for the hairdo or so she said. Someone rang the salon the last time to ask lol

Mishella

Chatty Member
Cant watch him anymore now he got something from the portlaoise plazza after mentioning them so many times

Anyone else find it bizarre and very uncomfortable to watch them having arguments and filming it all... I just don’t get it or understand why they feel the need to do that 🤷🏼‍♀️
Same here

Missycoco

VIP Member
Buy Irish , now where are the sweat shop
looking hoodies made? made in Ireland! Yeah right . Was the hairdo free? Tullamore must be the in town for dishing out freebies to grabby influencers

Definitely after clothes to model, hair do, make up, nails, and constant hints/tags to the grabby Gorry.

havinalol

Just watched his story from this morning, no wonder he has constant headaches. Double espresso, caramel square and lucozade for breakfast, all that crap he's probably having some serious blood sugar spikes.

Also someone said about him wanting to be gifted clean meals he was already involved in the promotion of fit fork products

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
ah here looking for help... i a female change my wheels whats with the complaining he must never have had to do anything for himself .. Ever!

BusyLizzie

I have a cat & a dog both live inside with the exception of the cat flap in the utility that’s available for the cat to choose where he’d like to go .... those pair are insufferable... I unfollowed a long time ago but am nosey when I hear of the antics on here ..... they should give her away to someone who would love her ... she seems affectionate 🤗 & doesn’t deserve to be ignored & left in the garden 😢

Blakey

She's a manager in Dunnes. But they have a room in house like a mini nail salon. Maybe she does that as well.
Plus kitchen designer.
Kitchen designer 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to stop begging, it’s getting embarrassing now love. Give it up.

Mishella

Chatty Member
Was he not called out about that mocking of a paying customer ? Did I see something on Spikt tea about a person who witnessed what went out.. it’s wrong on all levels mocking a customer , what if that customer had MH problems , breathing difficulties etc. I hope the person who witnessed it reports him. He has gone to fay, fgs he is an employee , surely there is a code of conduct this tool has to adhere to. Utter disgrace, and the heads in them when they get freebies
Should be reported to someone in head office would love to show his boss that video disgraced is what he is

Cantturn222

VIP Member
omg 😆 look at the screeching of him sitting in his car in a car park!! That’s not normal behaviour
Borna will bloody kill him when he gets home

Surely they can put their hands in their pockets for a basic lawn mower and strimmer ? Do they ever feed that poor cat , you never see food or water out for it. Pair of them should be reported to Animal protection . It’s so obvious they don’t like the poor thing, they even admitted not liking cats, you see by the way he grits his vile mouth at the poor thing . the absolute pair of beggy morons!
He was horrible about the poor cat yesterday and hopefully someone steps in
Cats catch mice and birds it’s what they do Imagine all the mice in his house if the cat didn’t catch them he’s a vile nasty 🤢 piece of work