Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with the dishwasher? I’m intrigued 🤔
They were complaining they couldn't fit dinner plates in it. I think he had to get his followers people to help him🙈
Sure now they're moaning about the new oven don't know how to use it...had to go to the chipper

Reactions: 1
Never ever ever have I seen a grown man carry on the way he does, did you see him trying to say someone else was parked at the end of the car park having sex or having a wank I couldn’t tell what he was trying to say because he was so odd he’s a man in his 30’s ffs, he carry’s on like an old woman. That fussy way of going on. He’s not a bad looking lad but by Jesus he wouldn’t turn a tap on with that carry on, if he’s not gay there is something else seriously wrong with him

Reactions: 8
Him making a show of himself unpacking a delivery... I really feel sorry for any of his co workers having to work with that....

Reactions: 4
Him making a show of himself unpacking a delivery... I really feel sorry for any of his co workers having to work with that....
Jesus I had to pop in for a look, ah come here that's not normal behavior in any setting, not to mind in a work environment!

Reactions: 3
As I am in and out of the shop regularly I'll confirm, definitely a grumpy fucker. He's usually stood at the door at a stand scowling at anyone walking in, sitting on the ground out side drinking tea or down the back ignoring customers (me looking for help🙄). How he is in a customer serving job I don't know.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
As I am in and out of the shop regularly I'll confirm, definitely a grumpy fucker. He's usually stood at the door at a stand scowling at anyone walking in, sitting on the ground out side drinking tea or down the back ignoring customers (me looking for help🙄). How he is in a customer serving job I don't know.
He's fake as duck.

Reactions: 4
Fed up with them all getting gifted this and that .how many of shared about Dublin zoo and the help they need I saw Paul from the white moose and I think it was rosie Connolly shared

Oh he's the manager and not used to putting orders away!! he's some asshole, screaming and roaring again in the carpark.

Omg had to unfollow! duck me, there is definitely a want in this man.. the screaming, roaring, putting on a travellers accent, begging and acting the general gowl 🤦‍♀️ Surely a family member would intervene and tell him to cop the duck on ? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
The businesses that are gifting these painful people really need to cop themselves on. I doubt there are making many want to purchase from them, if himself and his wife cut back in the takeaways they wouldn’t have to beg for freebies! As for Rachel Gorry on his live, he fairly kept quiet about how much a legend she was when she attended the bperfect event!

Reactions: 5
The businesses that are gifting these painful people really need to cop themselves on. I doubt there are making many want to purchase from them, if himself and his wife cut back in the takeaways they wouldn’t have to beg for freebies! As for Rachel Gorry on his live, he fairly kept quiet about how much a legend she was when she attended the bperfect event!
It was so awkward to watch them talking on the live. Very fake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.