Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god he talks about money a lot... Surely he had some other pair of shorts or pants he could have worn instead of going to work in his boxers. Borna obviously watches his stories would she not "advise" him to tone down a bit he's completely erratic but sure she's all about the money aswell. She has no problem belittling a follower that comments on his stew (eeew).

Reactions: 4
He's unreal now he's saying his tom ford glasses are gone in a hoddie anyone hear what she said in background when he was showing dinner she said I think or sure they probably say its a plate os slop

He's unreal now he's saying his tom ford glasses are gone in a hoddie anyone hear what she said in background when he was showing dinner she said I think or sure they probably say its a plate os slop
I heard her too she’s so salty about everything like you’d swear she was Gordon Ramsey!! They eat like students unless it’s free or from her Mammy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard her too she’s so salty about everything like you’d swear she was Gordon Ramsey!! They eat like students unless it’s free or from her Mammy 😂😂
I asked at one stage do they ever cook...he said yes.?:confused:

Reactions: 1
I asked at one stage do they ever cook...he said yes.?:confused:
I’d say they have a fairly loose definition of the word ‘cook’. Didn’t they have take out pizza as a starter before their own cooked dinner one time? I mean no wonder the HSE is bursting at the seams.

Reactions: 2
What they eat is usually straight from freezer to oven type of stuff!! They won’t use fresh mince in case they don’t cook it right they use quorn 🙄
He was cooking a steak one time and you could have hopped it off the bridge of her nose and it would have bounced back 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Another day another boring story about money and payday there not the only ones that have to adult and pay bills

€350 on food shopping?? That’s a lot of potato waffles 😂😂 there’s only two of them and a baby!! I spend about €200 a week but that’s a family of 5. And he’ll ‘fall into the chippers’ a few times this week 😂

I love that Aoibhe Devlin forced him into giving her a free shipping code. Even though he’ll probably get sales for the hoodies, it’ll kill them to send them for free.

I love that Aoibhe Devlin forced him into giving her a free shipping code. Even though he’ll probably get sales for the hoodies, it’ll kill them to send them for free.
That’s true!! Even though I’d say he has them well marked up to be able to absorb it 😂😂 sales must be slow he’s flat out giving them away to bloggers!

That’s true!! Even though I’d say he has them well marked up to be able to absorb it 😂😂 sales must be slow he’s flat out giving them away to bloggers!
I thought the same... very few ordinary people wearing them / sending in their photos RG did a big promotion on it, SCS, AD & I’m sure there’s more that I don’t follow.. I’ve culled a lot lately... on here more than Instagram 😬
€40 is a crazy price ! I got a lovely hoodie in Dunnes the other day for €12 !
I think it’s the beginning of the end of the insta bloggers the majority are not qualified in anything but promote products they don’t have a clue about (I’m talking about you LLL)
He rarely gets any freebies anymore mainly from the little café up the road .... hardly making much money anymore....

Reactions: 5
I’d think very bad of paying €40 plus postage for a hoodie for myself, the colours are awful and I def wouldn’t go around with his sayings written on them!!
Borena constantly in the background growling about something 😂 you’d swear she was a 60 year old housewife!!!

• Haha
€40 is pure crazy. Instead of given a load away for free how about reducing the price, tbh I wouldn't wear it if I got them free

I’d think very bad of paying €40 plus postage for a hoodie for myself, the colours are awful and I def wouldn’t go around with his sayings written on them!!
Borena constantly in the background growling about something 😂 you’d swear she was a 60 year old housewife!!!
Her face matches her boring personality I’ve never heard a more whinging moaning woman in all my life, they are both like a pair of ould wans.

Hang on, I need to know more, that fake Charlene Flanagan?? Why do you say that, what gave u missed? Fake in general or just fake about the hoodie? Spill the tea 😂☕
Fake in general. The fake im such a lovely innocent little petal of a girl🙊🤣

Literally noone but the freebie hoodies sent out. who wants to be associated with a grown man who roars in his car.

God help us all now he's starting podcasts more of his roaring and shouting. I think he's a bit late to the podcasting party. No one will be able to understand him and his very unique language.

God help us all now he's starting podcasts more of his roaring and shouting. I think he's a bit late to the podcasting party. No one will be able to understand him and his very unique language.
he was prob gifted the equipment 🤣 wouldnt even listen to it. insta stories are hard enough.. only so many episodes on a sore back or kidney stones he could do

He's back on kitchens today, looking for fridge and double ovens, dishwasher, washing machine because they did't realise they were so expensive :rolleyes:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.