Kieran Corrigan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only the travellers threaten to break peoples noses when they disagree with what I’d bring said. I know it’s joking but to threaten to break your wife’s nose isn’t funny
I think they come up with these quotes l until enough eejets regurgitate them to him in Sports Direct. Then he makes a mug with a quote and people buy them. Mugs with their mugs.

Reactions: 1
Hes saying on his story today that Polly was snapping and gnarling at him. I've said it since they brought the baby home it's terrible how they let that dog sleep in the room where the baby is and leave the dog with her if downstairs anything could happen and especially after what he said today it's irresponsible to let the dog near the baby. Was listening to Joe Duffy show last week and a woman was on where their family pet of years turned on their baby. She didn't see it coming but I'd never trust a dog. He's had his warning he needs to cop on.

Reactions: 4
Hes saying on his story today that Polly was snapping and gnarling at him. I've said it since they brought the baby home it's terrible how they let that dog sleep in the room where the baby is and leave the dog with her if downstairs anything could happen and especially after what he said today it's irresponsible to let the dog near the baby. Was listening to Joe Duffy show last week and a woman was on where their family pet of years turned on their baby. She didn't see it coming but I'd never trust a dog. He's had his warning he needs to cop on.
I know this only too well my second child is scared for life because of my neighbours King Charles all my child did was put her hand on the couch the dog was sitting on and the dog went straight for her face she had to get stitches is still afraid of strange dogs, but the dog wasn’t around children very often and was spoiled rotten, I’m not ashamed to say I demanded the dog be put down this wasn’t a nip, the owner fell out with our family hasn’t spoken to us since. If Polly is snapping at him he should take her for dog training to prevent something happening.

Reactions: 3
The big speech about working 50 hours a week plus 10 hours commute 🙄🙄 he goes on about no work life balance but what no matter what if he wants ‘fame’ he’s going be putting in an awful lot more than that 🙄 he thinks he’s Kanye West wants to launch a clothing range

Had to unfollow. I actually cannot listen to him a minute longer. He’s an absolute sap. The way he talks, the shite he talks that voice. Can’t do it. And working in retail hell? You should count yourself lucky to have a job and esp after having 4 months off sitting on his arse. Drives me mad!!!! He’s such a nobody! I do not understand why people follow him. Sitting in his car yesterday crumbs all over him eating his home made sandwich !!
Sorry rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had to unfollow. I actually cannot listen to him a minute longer. He’s an absolute sap. The way he talks, the shite he talks that voice. Can’t do it. And working in retail hell? You should count yourself lucky to have a job and esp after having 4 months off sitting on his arse. Drives me mad!!!! He’s such a nobody! I do not understand why people follow him. Sitting in his car yesterday crumbs all over him eating his home made sandwich !!
Sorry rant over.
Agree whole heartedly he's a completed and utter sap (want to say a lot worse but better not,) he actually things he has life hard. He's a useless prick who wants everything for nothing. That feckin yellow t shirt is practically see through its so worn. He gets loads for free begs for loads surely they can buy some clothes with his "Dickie" oh he's a f****** fool. Feel a #gifted coming on he's of to a garden centre. Begging fool and moany egging him on. We should count ourselves lucky we don't have to put up with him daily.

Imagine sitting in your car every lunch time talking to your phone.... it’s bleeping bizarre!! Like it’s everyday he mustn’t get on with the staff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine sitting in your car every lunch time talking to your phone.... it’s bleeping bizarre!! Like it’s everyday he mustn’t get on with the staff
Probably thinks he is too important to mix with the staff the screeching idiot. Can he not pick his equally annoying wife up a pair of leggings from where he works , staff discount! I would be thoroughly ashamed to be seen in a pair of leggings in that state.. no shame whatsoever . Wonder if any business were stupid enough to send her some . 🤮pair

Is he on the beg for a strimmer now he had to borrow his father in laws strimmer. He literally had nothing himself unless he got it for free. The poor in laws must be sick of him. Their grown ass couple makes me cringe when they go up to them for dinner, cake, buns literally anything they can take with them. Would they not consider cooking for them every once in a while but isn't borna worse to treat her own ageing parents like this I'd be so pissed of if my siblings were pulling out of my parents the whole time.

Is he on the beg for a strimmer now he had to borrow his father in laws strimmer. He literally had nothing himself unless he got it for free. The poor in laws must be sick of him. Their grown ass couple makes me cringe when they go up to them for dinner, cake, buns literally anything they can take with them. Would they not consider cooking for them every once in a while but isn't borna worse to treat her own ageing parents like this I'd be so pissed of if my siblings were pulling out of my parents the whole time.
after more of the 💩ty bottled water True Wash , useless stuff , surprisingly his mate LLL also plugs it! Just pointed out that the bottle is nearly empty , such a beggar, no shame.

Own a house, but not got a bit of garden tools after free without a doubt the pure beggars ! Got a cat they don’t like! Basically cat haters!!That cat would not be eating bird food and doing so much killing if it was fed, who the hell gave that pair a cat?? . Fgs some cat food company send food and a bed for that neglected cat!! Pair of horrid humans !! Should hear him moaning about the cat earlier, dread to think what may happen when he and moaning wife are not recording the poor thing .. he was even talking to the pampered dog about the cat the stupid irrational irritating eegit

Last edited:
Ya noticed the beg for a new bottle of window cleaner how much can that cost a couple of euro his attitude is he's to important to pay for stuff and if can get it for free why not p****.
The crap "Polly tell your sister, I'm Polly daddy..." F off you weirdo nobody talks to their pets like this.

Reactions: 2
Iv noticed his numbers have dropped. I could be wrong. I still have a gawk ok!!The lad is as gay as Christmas.Talking crap down the phone constantly. Im surprised he doesn’t film himself on the loo!! I followed him at first as I genuinely found him interesting and entertaining. Had to unfollow a few weeks back. Why does he have a huge following? Are we alll that desperate for entertainment to follow the likes of him??

I'd love to pull him on his racism. I dont think he knows how racist he is, he would never take the time to try and educate himself properly. Those Instastories this morning about the TV programme Top Boy 🙈 Does he not understand that they are black? And that he is culturally misappropriating the way they speak?
He is the same with 'Corona', blatantly racist.
He was another 'all lives matter' during George Floyd's murder and not a word out of him about BLM. He's like an ignorant old man.

I'd love to pull him on his racism. I dont think he knows how racist he is, he would never take the time to try and educate himself properly. Those Instastories this morning about the TV programme Top Boy 🙈 Does he not understand that they are black? And that he is culturally misappropriating the way they speak?
He is the same with 'Corona', blatantly racist.
He was another 'all lives matter' during George Floyd's murder and not a word out of him about BLM. He's like an ignorant old man.
Agree completely he was shite talking about putting a bullet through customers in sports direct not wearing masks the very day Det Garda Colm Horkan was murdered I sent him a message nicely saying (because I didn't want to be blocked again) that it was in good taste joking about this especially after what just happened. His response BLOCKED immediately. That Corona tit boils my blood acting like a drunk woman late on a Saturday night if that isn't stereotyping and looking down on people I don't know what is and his gobshite of a wife laughing and filming it all she should be building up women not tearing them to bits. Do not question this asshole on anything or you'll be blocked immediately that his only response to everything or the bully troll card when I fact he's acting like a bully.

Iv noticed his numbers have dropped. I could be wrong. I still have a gawk ok!!The lad is as gay as Christmas.Talking crap down the phone constantly. Im surprised he doesn’t film himself on the loo!! I followed him at first as I genuinely found him interesting and entertaining. Had to unfollow a few weeks back. Why does he have a huge following? Are we alll that desperate for entertainment to follow the likes of him??
I was following him for a week before I copped she wasn’t his sister I was SHOCKED, most of my male gay friends are not as camp as he is. How does he not look back at his stories and not cringe at himself and that carry on. As for her she just comes off as greedy and moany.

• Haha
Just saw where he was having tea outside Costa and giving out about the smoke from someone smoking....I unfollowed him ...cant listen to him anymore or her either..and last night giving out about the cat ...

I saw he was tagged in MyWheelybigjourneys post about carers and he didn’t even share it. Very disappointing that he didn’t. Such a good campaign and it has really highlighted for me the greed of some people who will only share if it’s of benefit to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.