Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they won’t even make it onto the flight with all the talk of carry on bags and buggies. πŸ˜‚
She didn't honestly mean they have 4 Carry on bags? 😳 AND two foldable buggys😳🀣🀣🀣🀣 I hope to bejayus they get hit with 100's euro from good ol' Ryanair 🀣🀣🀣 oh I'm looking forward to this holiday more than my own 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didn't honestly mean they have 4 Carry on bags? 😳 AND two foldable buggys😳🀣🀣🀣🀣 I hope to bejayus they get hit with 100's euro from good ol' Ryanair 🀣🀣🀣 oh I'm looking forward to this holiday more than my own 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I assume they have the 4 carry on bags/ cabin bags as both kids have own seat but why not just leave the buggy’s at the top of stairs etc and no need to have buggy’s in the cabin also there won’t be room I would say, do they have check in bag also? How long they going for?

Reactions: 3
I assume they have the 4 carry on bags/ cabin bags as both kids have own seat but why not just leave the buggy’s at the top of stairs etc and no need to have buggy’s in the cabin also there won’t be room I would say, do they have check in bag also? How long they going for?
It’s only for content. They know rightly what they’re at

Reactions: 1
I’m sure the 4.5 year old won’t need a buggy at all times especially if she’s not used to one?? Someone with an infant would really need to be able to put theirs in the overhead bin not a lazy parent who can’t control their child πŸ™„
He must be getting something for free driving all the way to Knock for a flight? I’d bet it’s the lounge they have that Alan Clarke advertised!!

Knock wouldn't be a long drive for them and compared to Dublin it's way less hassle when travelling. They have made the holiday out to be such hard work but these two aren't as thick as they make out to be. It's all for the gram and it helps when begging for freebies.

Reactions: 8
It’s only for content. They know rightly what they’re at
I actually don’t think they have a notion what they are at, they’ve never travelled abroad with the kids before, & from what I can gather they’ve left Ireland only maybe twice before. He’s shitting a brick at the thoughts of it all, he hates the heat so why he wants to travel away in June is beyond me. Borna is a complete gob-shite as well, they’re uneducated, uncultured fools. I can already predict how this holiday is goin to go…a fuxkn disaster from beginning to end 🀣

Reactions: 8
Hasn't the weather in the canary Islands been brutal the past week overcast everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The kids will be screaming
He'll be screaming, πŸ˜‚ he's louder than both kids and they only know how to scream at each other, Y'RIGH' TED BONNIE BORNA, UP N AH IH
every morning for a week - IMAGINE being on holidays with that beside you 😀🀯🀯🀯🀯
I'm laughing at him bringing a book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they must be dosing the kids up on phenergran πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the only thing I ever got to read on holidays with young kids was a menu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He'll be screaming, πŸ˜‚ he's louder than both kids and they only know how to scream at each other, Y'RIGH' TED BONNIE BORNA, UP N AH IH
every morning for a week - IMAGINE being on holidays with that beside you 😀🀯🀯🀯🀯
I'm laughing at him bringing a book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they must be dosing the kids up on phenergran πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the only thing I ever got to read on holidays with young kids was a menu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
All I can think of is the McCanns when I read about people dosing their kids up.

Ok.....let's take bets on....

*Car parked - all good πŸŽ‰

* Couldn't find the airport or the carpark 🀭🀭🀭

* Checked in ok - but couldn't find the gate and delayed the whole plane 🀭

* Checked in - got on the plane - not a single hitch πŸŽ‰

*Flight went well - kids enjoyed it - he read his book, all relaxed - let the holidays begin πŸŽ‰

*Flight was a disaster - kids hated it - didn't read his book πŸ’β€β™€οΈ - borna wants to go home mid flight 🀭

*All bags buggys and bits arrived safely and transfer to hotel was effortless πŸ‘

*Bags never arrived - no buggys - no bits - borna wants to go home - she's getting homesick - crying inconsolably 😭
transfer to hotel wasn't booked😳

* Arrived at hotel - travelling with kids is so easy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

*Arrived at hotel - holiday was booked with love holidays - never checked before they left 😳😳 say no more πŸ™„πŸ™„

And these are just for day one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Ok.....let's take bets on....

*Car parked - all good πŸŽ‰

* Couldn't find the airport or the carpark 🀭🀭🀭

* Checked in ok - but couldn't find the gate and delayed the whole plane 🀭

* Checked in - got on the plane - not a single hitch πŸŽ‰

*Flight went well - kids enjoyed it - he read his book, all relaxed - let the holidays begin πŸŽ‰

*Flight was a disaster - kids hated it - didn't read his book πŸ’β€β™€οΈ - borna wants to go home mid flight 🀭

*All bags buggys and bits arrived safely and transfer to hotel was effortless πŸ‘

*Bags never arrived - no buggys - no bits - borna wants to go home - she's getting homesick - crying inconsolably 😭
transfer to hotel wasn't booked😳

* Arrived at hotel - travelling with kids is so easy πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

*Arrived at hotel - holiday was booked with love holidays - never checked before they left 😳😳 say no more πŸ™„πŸ™„

And these are just for day one πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You forgot Post Hello Fresh ad
Delete it
Repost it

Dying to hear what's wrong with the hotel/weather/buggy/world - come on Borna we need an update 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kieran shared the link to his subscription page for exclusive content, but has since deleted it. He likely thought he could earn some extra money for exclusive holiday content πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Kieran shared the link to his subscription page for exclusive content, but has since deleted it. He likely thought he could earn some extra money for exclusive holiday content πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Have u to pay to sign up? How embarrassing

Reactions: 6