Kieran Corrigan and Orna #10 Kieran on the beg, Orna at it too, no one meaner than the Corrigan two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be no drama or complaints they are flat out reading here everything is too perfect
And they are hoping for a discount again surprisingly they haven’t tagged the hotel yet!!!, maybe that’s why the subscription channel keeps coming and going

Reactions: 3
Yeah they are so determined to prove they are perfect , they can’t take criticism, they couldn’t take peoples opinions on the electric car or that those kids too young and bold for that long flight . Why does he need to show how much he ran ? And before that how long he spent ice bath , he lost interest in that when he was sneered by dympna whatever her name is on insta

Reactions: 6
Wouldn't you just be allergic if you were in the apartments next to them listening to the screeching and roaring.

Reactions: 5
Penny's have lovely chino type shorts for evening/dinner wear and denim ones, he could've left his arse flapping running shorts at home for once 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having stayed in that hotel a number of times, there are themed restaurants there, no way did he go into one wearing that monstrosity in the pic above. I'd say he was in the buffet one.
If they give him a discount, I will email them and kick up a stink. The prices have increased year on year for there and if he thinks he will get a freebie, we should all email them.

Reactions: 9
Having stayed in that hotel a number of times, there are themed restaurants there, no way did he go into one wearing that monstrosity in the pic above. I'd say he was in the buffet one.
If they give him a discount, I will email them and kick up a stink. The prices have increased year on year for there and if he thinks he will get a freebie, we should all email them.
What hotel is it?

Do these places give discounts so easily ? Like they dont know who he is and his habit of complaining wherever they go.

Reactions: 6
Yeah they are so determined to prove they are perfect , they can’t take criticism, they couldn’t take peoples opinions on the electric car or that those kids too young and bold for that long flight . Why does he need to show how much he ran ? And before that how long he spent ice bath , he lost interest in that when he was sneered by dympna whatever her name is on insta
Why do you think the children are bold? Kieran & Borna annoy the hell out of me, but I don’t get “bold” vibes from their kids, they are only little kiddies. Having said that we shouldn’t even have an opinion on 2 innocent kids that we don’t know because they shouldn’t be on the internet at all imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why do you think the children are bold? Kieran & Borna annoy the hell out of me, but I don’t get “bold” vibes from their kids, they are only little kiddies. Having said that we shouldn’t even have an opinion on 2 innocent kids that we don’t know because they shouldn’t be on the internet at all imo.
I get what you’re saying. Unfortunately we see these two kids on screen everyday. The other poster saying the are bold, probably referring them living with parents who are screaming everyday on camera so can’t imagine them off camera. Kieran literally roaring outside, inside. Not normal behavior so the kids won’t be long picking it up

It's like he's read my post about us taking bets on their holiday on how it will go and he's trying to show the opposites to the post 😂😂 kids were great on the plane, kids are great on the holiday 😂😂😂 not showing how many times you have to cover them with sun cream, fight to get them to keep hats on, jump up every time they walk/run near the pool edge etc.... y'know!!? ALL the normal stuff kids do on holidays, 😂😂😂 your upp and down off your seat more times than a marathon easter Sunday mass 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I agree that it’s a bit unfair to call them ‘bold’. But I do think they let them do whatever they want to keep them quiet. He’s afraid to correct them I think. The boy seems to always be watching the phone or iPad once they leave the house! I’d say the kids don’t know what’s happening this week they aren’t stuck inside the semi D in Kinnity!

Who's taking the holiday photos of just the two of them together? Please tell me it's bonny and not some poor hotel employee or other holidaymaker 😳😂😂😂

• Haha
Sorry I genuinely think they are bold, but it’s down to the bad parenting . They have been let draw on anything and everything , didn’t they get paint on furniture . Orna laughs at everything they do

Normal service has been resumed in the KC household, sofa sitting, dogs asleep,showers, eating, drinking, shouting at the dogs and at the kids, y'know, the riveting content that he throws out, with the odd discount for kilo bags of teeth rotting sweets 😳 😂😂had to laugh at the large toblerone🙄 ye get them big ones cheaper in dealz than in any airport 😳😂😂😂
I'd say he's dizzy with excitement at being able to scream n shout n holler in his usual manner
At least the neighbors had a good weeks rest with the peace and quiet - the neighbors will set up a go fund me for them to go for two weeks hols the next time, they enjoyed the peace do much 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11