Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This speaks volumes.. he is driven by money, no one or nothing else matters. They are both disgusting, and shameless

Reactions: 9
Have to laugh he goes on a bout life and keeping family close but he won’t cancel the shows to be with his family at this hard time especially when it was sudden

Reactions: 6
Is the show really going ahead? I'm blocked so can't see. Is this the aunt that he raised a fortune for at last show 🤔

Reactions: 4
Is the show really going ahead? I'm blocked so can't see. Is this the aunt that he raised a fortune for at last show 🤔
No that was Jimmy's sister. Yep he was on at lunch time from outside the function room!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He is such a head 🤬🤬 What does he want a fec*in rubber medal - how many times did he say I didn’t share anything yesterday I stayed off socials had to let brands know I wasn’t sharing etc etc - just do it Kieran - post the first pic yesterday Quietly take the day of come back on today a bit subdued honour your poor Aunts memory (may she RIP) and move on if you have to but this 💩 I stayed off I didn’t do - stop making it all about you as usual - another one like Ms Burke doesn’t know what a silent journey or respect are - all they can see is 💶💶💶🤑 Disgusting 🤢

Wow so disrespectful, but wouldn’t expect anything else from these vile lowlifes who think they’re something 🤮😡

Reactions: 8
Has he forgotten his Aunt passed away? Dod he even go to the funeral? On talking about food again the greedy disrespectful excuse of a man 😡🤬

Reactions: 7
Has he forgotten his Aunt passed away? Dod he even go to the funeral? On talking about food again the greedy disrespectful excuse of a man 😡🤬
And wine, that company that gave him and Lisa lust list must be gone or copped f#cking on he and her are rotten

Reactions: 3
I'm actually in shock at how happy he is this morning. Very bad form and so disrespectful.

Still begging, still only working 5 minutes a week, still wearing short shorts and away on another freebie stay with Discover Ireland this time

In other news BOrna is trying to become the next big instahun with her beauty stories that would put an insomniac to sleep 😴

Would anyone like to do a better recap or add to this 🤣

Thread title thanks to @KikiDee2121
imagine a family member dying and he wont postpone shows, does he think hes an international star , greedy , fucker , people are worse to be paying to see those two gobshites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.