Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF the cat s were nicer his are really yellow I can't see any difference

Reactions: 1
Who in the name of god bought tickets to this pair of imbeciles show? SHOW! REALLY. Two dirty unwashed cretins. He's so gay and I don't even know what to say about her.

Reactions: 12
One of our suppliers in work are sponsoring their night, or have one of their products in their goody bag. They sent an email today to remind us tickets are on sale. I'm trying to get my boss to rethink stocking their product. 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
One of our suppliers in work are sponsoring their night, or have one of their products in their goody bag. They sent an email today to remind us tickets are on sale. I'm trying to get my boss to rethink stocking their product. 😜
I thought it sold out in record time 🤣

Reactions: 4
These pair declare nothing I have reported them to the asai got a letter this morning to say they are investigating and.i will be reporting that grennans hi vi's aswell should be declared as an ad
Brill , more of us need to do it. I had a letter but for another Offaly one . He is next on my list

Brill , more of us need to do it. I had a letter but for another Offaly one . He is next on my list
Tell us what we need to do. Theres a few of them on my bucket list to report. Does Asai report them onto Revenue aswell?

Reactions: 3
Sweet jasus! Look at the state! The teeth look like a set you would see in glasses at an OAP home ( well they did that when I worked a short in St Mary’s OAP many moons ago.times may be different now!
Look at the teeth though no shape
Hes just a pig

Reactions: 2
Tell us what we need to do. Theres a few of them on my bucket list to report. Does Asai report them onto Revenue aswell?
I just went on the i.e site to report one of them as I don’t live there . Not sure about revenue , might be worth reporting to them there also. Instagram do feck all when you report , not even a shadow ban and I report every single post

So his aunty died this morning, wonder will the shows go ahead? Im guessing it will be "the show must go on, its what she would have wanted"🙄

Jesus he can hardly go to the funeral Friday morning and then do the show Friday evening, Jumping and screaming around the place

Reactions: 5
Jesus he can hardly go to the funeral Friday morning and then do the show Friday evening, Jumping and screaming around the place
IMO if it was Bornas aunt there would be a week of mourning but I'd say as its his aunt the shows will go ahead she will be convincing him it would be what the aunt wanted and they will make a fortune....

Such a disgrace he is going ahead with the shows. His poor mother and family must be in a terrible state. He should of cancelled the shows out of respect I’m sure the people attending would understand!

What a joke he is going ahead with the shoes after his mother lost her sisters some son he is

All he thinks about the €€€

Omg even the shittiest shop keepers close their doors for a family bereavement. Friday should have been cancelled

He clearly thought nothing of his aunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.