Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew he had a younger brother 😳goes to show you how much attention I give him 😂😂 so is it just the one or did "mammy" have a few after himself? I'd say he gets the arse slagged off him about Kieran being his brother😂😂😂

Paying for everything, posting Darcys link and promoting them... no Huns lik KS or promotes a company mot unless there is something in it for them! How many Huns does this company gift already . I swear if I was local I would tell everyone how they would end up paying extra for the greedy grabbers mainly in Offaly... Plenty of other companies around who are not gifting greedy vile beggars..
Like wouldn’t you know he would ot be rushing out to PAY for a tv , most likely discounted as she commented on live last night... All that work would not be cheap , still got kids room and downstairs to do ...
Huns don’t promote for free!! . How are they going to fill them shelves ? they don’t appear to have much clothes .

Reactions: 2
Paying for everything, posting Darcys link and promoting them... no Huns lik KS or promotes a company mot unless there is something in it for them! How many Huns does this company gift already . I swear if I was local I would tell everyone how they would end up paying extra for the greedy grabbers mainly in Offaly... Plenty of other companies around who are not gifting greedy vile beggars..
Like wouldn’t you know he would ot be rushing out to PAY for a tv , most likely discounted as she commented on live last night... All that work would not be cheap , still got kids room and downstairs to do ...
Huns don’t promote for free!! . How are they going to fill them shelves ? they don’t appear to have much clothes .
Who is KS?

😱🤢🤢 Would you be well, the absolute state of that car - who actually shows what utter pigs they are to the world. We’ve all had kids and know they make a mess but 💩

Reactions: 1
Who is KS?
I don’t know 🤣🤣🤣 just read my last post , most of it made no sense 🤣 typo errors ..
It should read ‘no Huns post links or promote companies unless there is something in it for them. He had linked that company Darcys several times , yet he said in lives that he is paying .
These companies that gift the grabbers are more than likely passing the cost to the paying customers
Material costs are through the roof , at least a weeks labour costs , that cost has to be recouped somehow.
The dope though never copped on some were taking the piddle in that live last night . ‘No wine’ dig, the one about the free iPods he got rattled at that , He totally ignored the comment on how much the bonding cost .. And he said he was going to ask for more bonding on the sides as he is not happy . Greedy ungrateful beggar. Free cosmetic dental and he is not happy!! not a word about paying for the extra work?
Hard working couple 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
The absolute state of the walk in wardrobe would you be bothered 😕 notions !!! 2 steps in oh 1 to the left for drawers and one to the right for shelf’s Jesus I’ve seen better slide robes in ikea. The absolute state of the car dirt bags no excuse for it 🤮

Reactions: 5
The absolute state of the walk in wardrobe would you be bothered 😕 notions !!! 2 steps in oh 1 to the left for drawers and one to the right for shelf’s Jesus I’ve seen better slide robes in ikea. The absolute state of the car dirt bags no excuse for it 🤮
Oh and the teeth are disgusting in every way that dentist must be raging gifting that dirt bag that chance wouldn’t make me want to go near them ever 😡

Reactions: 2
The absolute state… that’s not a walk in wardrobe, it’s a step in thing.
One hanging rail the whole way around would have been enough for all their high fashion hoodies. It’s like someone shoved old shelves in that someone else was giving away.

Reactions: 9
Guess the fake Louis Vuitton bag and box will be thrown in pride of place and then his couple of manky shorts🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Not a walk-in wardrobe more like a step in closet,😂😂 seriously they will regret losing their ensuite as the kids get older, fools. But watch and see it will be changed back by this time next year 🙄easy to do if you're not handing out 💵💵💵for it 💁

Are they now begging for health insurance. For duck sake go on the different sites and get quotes. If they get free health insurance i swear i will delete instagram

Are they now begging for health insurance. For duck sake go on the different sites and get quotes. If they get free health insurance i swear i will delete instagram
The bickering of them... then health insurance it's a divorce they need.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.