Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
Just watched it there, aww tattlers that place was packed with people!!? They are coining it in!!! The people are loving it! The midlands must be deprived something terrible for entertainment 😳 and as for the aunties funeral etc well he couldn't lose out on💲💲💲💲💲 and judging by that show they've made a lot of it 😳😳😳

Reactions: 9

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
I’m delighted that she got a free fleece, she hasn’t another clean stitch to her name Rough as a badgers arse the 2 unkempt creatures

whocarez

VIP Member
What annoys me more is his lack of knowing between There Their They're

Iv reported tons it says it's confidential good luck getting that. he's scaremongering trying to stop people reporting to the Asai

Jennymac

VIP Member
So 650 goody bags , 650 people at the shows at 70 euro per tickets 45,500 grand plus I'd say a percentage of the stalls that are there and I'd say he is barely paying 15 per head for food to the hotel because mean kieran would do a deal because
Of the money spent at the bar so he is raking it in . I hope he is declaring all his income to revenue

Skinner

VIP Member
He's cancelled her Dec 21st show. What's he bolloxed from, all he does is lounge on the couch.

allthetruth

VIP Member
I can’t believe they are not actually embarrassed by that dirt like how could you not be ashamed to be that dirty seriously though there was no need for that car to be that manky

Evan

VIP Member
Not a walk-in wardrobe more like a step in closet,😂😂 seriously they will regret losing their ensuite as the kids get older, fools. But watch and see it will be changed back by this time next year 🙄easy to do if you're not handing out 💵💵💵for it 💁

#transparency

VIP Member
Kieran is mocking and laughing at Enoch Burke and his family everyday, he is no better than anyone else. Do not believe he lost business over the lady's phone calls and Kieran and the opticians joked publicly about it all. Shame on them all. As others said give the money to charity Kieran.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Im going to go back through his posts as far as i cant stand to do, and screenshot all his non declared shite and ill be sending it into ASAI aswell, he was caught out, he knows they will include him in their annual report, so hes trying to pretend all was above board..
He's proper fuming he was caught 🤣🤣
Sweating again in his videos I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers the aggression in his lives amd calling women swear words - he would wait until Orna was gone somewhere and go live

youramuppet

Chatty Member
This muppet has the gawl to talk about scamming... all the poor gobshites that paid for their shows , were scammed of their hard earned money to watch two nobodies.. prance and dance and talk shite. 🙄

• Haha

Chop chop

omg I just wouldn't put a tree up, it looks ridiculous.
And do they think its funny to be so bitter to each other on Instagram like surely if that was real you wouldn't post it! And let me tell you there would be alot of women out there that would be getting talked down to and treated like shit for real, so these 2 need to think about that before they post their Instagram fights!

Wow that face.
I mean…he does tell everyone to be ‘up and ahh it’ and when someone is on the ball then and reports something he literally cannot take it. All of the horrible instagram people out there who don’t put up Ad or gifted or whatever and are reported and fined, they actually don’t come on to give out. They want to keep it on the down low but not this one…no he’s going full Liam Neeson…”I will find you and I will kill you”

Attachments

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Did you hear Bonnie telling them to Shut Up, they were shouting over each other... even Bonnie cant bare their screeching

• Haha
  • Sad

Missycoco

VIP Member
Move over all you Huns there is a new Hun in town 🤣🤣 The head on her wearing a sleeping bag and the glasses on the head 🧙‍♀️🥱🤢Surely that. Woman never asked her to pose with her , bet it was screechy dirty beard b🤬🤬🤬ox ... She reminds me of that woman from ‘On the buses’ the one in the sidecar of the motorbike ...

Attachments

• Haha