Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennymac

VIP Member
We should send it to tesco and ask them what they think and this is the reason no one trusts these influencers

Reactions: 9

Missycoco

VIP Member
Tagging River Island for Borna the style Queen of Offaly , loads asking after the sleeping bag she was wearing .. Him in designer coats and still looks a right scruff .. Her hair looks so greasy like it needs a good wash... Home all day and can’t keep the house clean. I had four and my hubby came home each day to a hot cooked meal and a clean house . First thing he would do was go straight in the shower . I also worked part time and done a few hours at the weekend d also. No need for that home to be in that state , free sofa cushions on the floor , kids appear wild and allowed to do as they please but all they do is get their phones out . Get off your lazy miserable ass and clean the fecking place then afterwards go have a shower , apply some of the free beauty products .. Cook a warm healthy meal for the family. How bloody dentists, Beauty places and products use them is beyond me . He is vomit inducing with that dirty red hairy beard.... Greedy grabbers .. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
Are they now begging for health insurance. For fuck sake go on the different sites and get quotes. If they get free health insurance i swear i will delete instagram

Jennymac

VIP Member
These pair declare nothing I have reported them to the asai got a letter this morning to say they are investigating and.i will be reporting that grennans hi vi's aswell should be declared as an ad

My dog max

VIP Member
I’d love to know if that bin company would come back & collect my bin if I couldn’t be bothered to leave it out on the right day!!! I doubt it!!!!

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Reporting this one to asai.
That should say GIFT not 12 letters of letters that could stand for anything.

and also the one he didn't have gift on for it!
He thinks he's hilarious doing this and putting laughing emojis beside #ad
Hes fuming he was caught out
As for the state of the car 🤢

msster

Chatty Member
He's never posted his free teeth as an add or loads of Grennans stuff he's free wine his stay in the Galway bay hotel the only hotel they ever paid for they done nothing but complain Orna said it awful they even get a turn down service the fucking notions of her

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
Moany Borna has had a new fleece from Grennans . I feel totally influenced to go and buy one nottt 🤣🤣 she will wear it until it falls off her , like the other stained thing she wears . He appears to have more clothes than her , she appears so downtrodden for a young woman .

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
He is the most annoying person ever how can anyone think he is funny. He makes my ears bleed....and my eyes for that matter

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
They really make raising children look like a nightmare and a shit show! I know a single parent with 2 children of similar ages and it's not nearly as chaotic and manic round their house😳but then that parent doesn't spend hours looking for freebies or on their phone 99.9% of the day💁 and he's home a helluva lot more than most dad's, so it shouldn't look that mental, there's two of them FFS 🙄

Lucydowl

VIP Member
All the people going only paid for a bag of free shit. Stupid fools that they are.
---
His work colleague is dead. Let’s hope they have some dignity and don’t post when a family In mourning

• Wow

TikToc

VIP Member
They both make me physically sick. Him opening sweets with his teeth and spitting the paper on the table 😳
For someone home all the time, the house is filthy. They never cook so how does the kitchen get into such a state?
He is so frustrated he takes it out on her and his behaviour is very triggering.

• Sick

whocarez

VIP Member
but how did he get her name. this is possible the most interesting thing to happen to him in his cross dressing closeted life

Missycoco

VIP Member
Move over all you Irish Huns, there is a new influencer in town OrnaBornaboringbeggycorrigan... Totally desperate for money, freebies. Did he not try a while back with tagging his stunning fashionable wife hoping she got showered with freebies.. It’s cringe ... influencer pftttttttt 🙊🙊🙊🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, heard the lot now.. That would mean have a wash, brush the hair , put clean clothes on .. 🥱🥱🥱 He went to work in the same top for days !
Her work 🤣🤣 she sits on the laptop sending out beggy emails, tagging companies all day. Place upside down when he comes home . She gets the lawnmower out 🤣🤣 ...
Think he was annoyed after the Q&A posted #blocked so it was someday someone .. most questions were about the cat or her working. All digs at both of them, he was clearly annoyed ..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

happyout2000

VIP Member
Why is he in Galway and all goodies they left in the room Anyone else staying would not get that without paying extra. He must not work anyway as he is never in now. Does she not work as her maternity leave is well done by now

Buddy4

VIP Member
Wow so disrespectful, but wouldn’t expect anything else from these vile lowlifes who think they’re something 🤮😡

Evan

VIP Member
AND he doesn't even use those opticians anymore either, more fool them for getting involved with him 🤣🤣

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
So Mr Einstein himself reckons not going to school til he was 6 done him no harm! Hes as thick as shite. he cudda done with 6 more years. the kids obviously rule the house, those 2 scruffs are too lazy to parent.
they might not get a takeaway every night but they don't cook, they leave that to cahee
He can't even string a full sentance together.

• Haha