Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
So
Will he give it a test about the bins how do you both forget to put the bins out like it goes out on the same day every week, the company texted him and her minter also texted her what a pair of doors plus why can’t she put them out
Someone needs to put them out... out cold with a f&#king slap.. the pair of 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Turmeric123

VIP Member
We use it all the time, don't we Bonnie? 🙄 Bonnie has no notion of answering your questions while you talk to your pretend friends on the phone
It's like Bosco - we are colouring aren't we Bonnie

She is sooo mundane and boring I hate the BS sorry I haven't been on all day - it's OK hun nobody wanted you on you stole the page for freebies as they are running out

Did he mention a new show in the summer or did I imagine that?
---
She had enough time to do a fair amount of scribbling on it TBF 💁 she had a good go at it while daddy sorted his video on his phone and could record it, the rest of us would have caught the child and given out sox etc.... But then we are not in dire need for content for the gram, we're parenting 💁
ALSO the little one literally skips away, all she short of doing is screaming FO at dad and flipping him her middle finger😂
I'd say he did most the drawing himself 🤣

• Haha

Iris2020

VIP Member
Wouldn't you be absolutely mortified and he throws up a video then showing the state of it shows just how lazy the two of them are. She must do absolutely nothing all day no wonder he is always cleaning the kitchen...

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
No content, bland bland & bland. So what does Queeran do??? Brings back that stupid act of Corona. You know what’s even sadder that Borna is filming him. Absolute shambolic pair who are supposed to be parents. I really do despair for anyone who thinks he’s funny.

• Haha

Tiani

I thought he was a total eejit with not a lot going on upstairs but lately on top of that have started to see a real nasty side of him coming through. Did anyone see the time he was minding Bonnie & she hit him - his whole face changed & he looked totally nasty. I would say behind the scenes he’s even more of a prick to his family. Even commenting how mean he is & doesn’t wanna buy Xmas gifts for anyone. No wonder Borna is so miserable all the time stuck with him, he looks unhinged in most recent story!!

Attachments

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
This new member is spoofing us its borna
I mean who doesn't know how to Copy a link ATTACH a photo or give a name of a newspaper in 2022
Probably the most exciting thing she has done I years - posted here with fake "news"
Thought she would be too busy begging for freebies for their drag show

Mambo Number 6...

There is so much to see and do in Sligo and they have stayed in the hotel for freebie meals amd scones not gone anywhere 🙈
They would have to spend money if they went exploring sure.
Look, they'll have checked out by 10 in the morning and home then to talk about ticket sales for the day.
They've no life.

Gifting them stuff...oooh what's this or that...we'll be rolled up to the room, full of foking clichés that pair...not a brain cell between them.

Influencers...omfg.

Carrie3

I honestly don't see any difference in his teeth.. the tongue is still sticking through his teeth when he's getting his picture taken.. does he think it's cute or something??

• Sick

Buddy4

VIP Member
Setting / Changing up the page into her own name worked!!! free hair products as if there isn’t enough of them flogging that Voduz crap, her voice is painful 😣

Mambo Number 6...

The advert "Op" earlier from him and the big smiley emoji before the #ad...he's a class A Cunt isn't he

Andrea Roche is worse to be associated with him...she's after her shilling too lest we forget.

Borna posts about twice a week...she's some influencer eh!!!

Missycoco

VIP Member
Only two kids and the allow that dirt to build up . She is home all day , lazy moaning ass woman, most likely sitting on the laptop sending out beggy emails to businesses...

Missycoco

VIP Member
God help the other guests with that common loud lot staying there, the noise of him and the kids running wild ..
if I was a paying guest I would not be happy listening to that bad mannered freeloaders
---
Should all those freebies not be marked as gift??? The kids presents the gin the skincare - even the room!
Orna hid gift in one of her mundane stories from the spa
Report the horrid things , I am on it now

Last edited:

Skinner

VIP Member
As if Galway need anyone to advertise the Christmas markets. First beggy Gorry and gang and now these tramps.

Househouse11

He's doing a giveaway of stuff he got for free so people will follow his work page that he is online social media manager . Should state ad on that post
Yes he always trying to fool the public. He just giving away shite he got in work today.