Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alucia

VIP Member
Can’t imagine the Dentist will be too happy with them taking the piss out of the work done on his teeth! Not really a great advertisement for their work!
Thought that too, Orna not letting him mention his teeth or the place who did them anymore as she is fed up listening to him talking about it all and then saying they turned his teeth into horse teeth. Bad advertising, sounds like they are not really happy with the final outcome.

• Angry
Reactions: 9

Noseymc123

VIP Member
A post this morning about Vicky Phelan(rip) then 2 Funny Stories (well funny to him) then another post about Vicky, he is just so disrespectful. Most of Ireland are really upset about the passing of Vicky, I find it just bad form, and proves he only made those posts to look good, no feels behind them😡
Totally agree with you Racheal gorrey twins and me Shannen joyce flat out selling.They no shame most of Ireland has heavy heart today.

Mambo Number 6...

The state of the two of them on your man's stories.
Boring boring people.
They really are well met.

Imagine talking into your phone and then just talking about your one's stories.

If they were any good they would use their platform to call out those scumbags in Navan who beat that young lad up.
Do something worthwhile will yee instead of sponging and begging.
...and hey presto a message on the attack in Navan.
Christ almighty.

Hey kc and orna 🖐

• Haha

LuckyB

Wouldn't touch that wine brand if it was the last one available. Sickening. Himself & Orna a pair of slobs. So mean, they never ever donate or put up a giveaway. All for themselves.
Well now he had to prove you wrong😂😂😂 With any luck he’ll throw in the bottle of wine before it touches the back of his throat🍷

• Haha

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Are they going to take Bonnie to Smyths every wkd if shes good in playschool? Thats a good habit and impression to give the child.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
This speaks volumes.. he is driven by money, no one or nothing else matters. They are both disgusting, and shameless

Tammys

VIP Member
What is it with these insta people that they never chastise their kids
Surely that young wan is old enough to be told you don't write on the furniture.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Remember he invited and paid for Julie Haynes to attend so that’s his level of respectability ______

He got composite bonding straight after the braces. He couldn't even be botheres to whiten how own teeth properly before he got them. More fool the dentist for doing them, for free. See now in a few years when they're falling off and need replacing.
Any dentist that has to do teeth for free id run a mile from….most professional good dentist have genuine waiting lists.

whocarez

VIP Member
And proof they read here also.

upside is she's been informed so that her husband is the biggest closet gay

• Haha

Mambo Number 6...

Borna...how the fok can the month be flying by when it's only at 5th...as I said before, if nothing clever to say then say SFA.

Don't apologise for not being on...again you've nothing clever to say to your "fans" so stay quiet, tell your hubby that too but I am sure we will hear from him soon now as he's home alone and "wrecked" from minding the kids.

• Haha

Poogram

Chatty Member
Orna worked in “drapery” Drapery ahhahah i havent hear that word since my Granny died. She is totally old fashioned & completely not suited to being an insta-hun. Stop it now Orna please it’s actually embarrassing.
Isn’t that what they call the women’s clothes section in Dunnes?