Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh Jasus how gormless do they both look drunk , he is bad enough sober . The faces he was pulling 🤮🤮 why does she always dress like an auld one, figs she is only about the same age as the Penny haul Merry Widow which looks much better that that that hand badly made Purple yoke..
That was a classic 😂🤣🤣 was he in a lift when Orna was talking to him & the faces he was pulling, it was like he was drunk, but I think it was just put on by him

Reactions: 2
Did they actually spend the evening looking out at the neighbours. Nosey fuckers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's he collecting spot prizes for? His event?

Yeah and using his poor neighbors cancer journey as the excuse 😡🤬🤬

…….doing a raffle and donating the proceeds to the family -

Nice idea but if it’s just for attendees do it on the day and donate the money - not all this hype and look at me amn’t I amazing 🤩

- obvs spot prizes were slow to come in and the goodie bags were shite so they came up with this plan

- no harm but €3/4K for a family of 4 kids and the poor father on his second round of chemo. You’d collect that at a cake sale in the local hall ffs.

Do the decent thing Corrigan and donated the ticket sales to this worthy family -

Not a chance you greedy bastards

- and another thing see how he does all the talking about it on a live

- no receipts this way - he hasn’t done lives for months and now flat out discussing this on lives - and in the middle of the day too when most decent people are working - max about 200 probably on his live listening where as do it’s on stories and theres a possibility of thousands to see his squirming

- notice that when he talks about maybe ending up giving away some of his own I’ll gotten gains he squirms and stutters etc etc.

Greedy cnuts and more fool the eegits with too much money going to the pathetic show.

Last thing - apparently they’ve added more tables because the room is sooooooo big 💩💩💩💨 - can’t sell all the tickets and this is last minute way of trying to flog them -

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah and using his poor neighbors cancer journey as the excuse 😡🤬🤬

…….doing a raffle and donating the proceeds to the family -

Nice idea but if it’s just for attendees do it on the day and donate the money - not all this hype and look at me amn’t I amazing 🤩

- obvs spot prizes were slow to come in and the goodie bags were shite so they came up with this plan

- no harm but €3/4K for a family of 4 kids and the poor father on his second round of chemo. You’d collect that at a cake sale in the local hall ffs.

Do the decent thing Corrigan and donated the ticket sales to this worthy family -

Not a chance you greedy bastards

- and another thing see how he does all the talking about it on a live

- no receipts this way - he hasn’t done lives for months and now flat out discussing this on lives - and in the middle of the day too when most decent people are working - max about 200 probably on his live listening where as do it’s on stories and theres a possibility of thousands to see his squirming

- notice that when he talks about maybe ending up giving away some of his own I’ll gotten gains he squirms and stutters etc etc.

Greedy cnuts and more fool the eegits with too much money going to the pathetic show.

Last thing - apparently they’ve added more tables because the room is sooooooo big 💩💩💩💨 - can’t sell all the tickets and this is last minute way of trying to flog them -
Thanks, I'm blocked so didn't see. Why can"t he do the decent thing and give his profits from his stupid show. Cunts both of them!!!

Reactions: 4
did you see her story this morning, Bonnie has destroyed the place with paint, Orna buy her a small table that you can cover and put plastic cover on floor when child is painting, ffs is she clueless

Reactions: 6
What did she think was going to happen giveing the young one that paint
How sad they will do anything for the gram

Reactions: 7
It's really great that she's telling the child how lovely it is that she put paint AND glitter all over the floor too🤯🤯🙄 FFS who leaves any child unattended with paint IN THE KITCHEN🤯🤯🤯 you deserve what you get💁
I hope she knows that when she goes to school/playschool the teachers there won't think paint all over the room and chairs is "lovely"💁 let's see how that goes down 🙄

Reactions: 8
It was all for content.. look how perfectly placed Bonnies hand print was on the chair.. and when she post whoever it was pushing Bonnie around there wasnt a bit of paint to be seen.

Reactions: 2
Sure they didn’t pay for one thing in that kitchen when they did it up why would ya care then if the child did that??

Reactions: 8
I remember seeing this little pop up thing you can put them in to play, like a travel cot style - she's 100% hoping to be sent something similar

Reactions: 1
Free tyres now why do companys think that they are going to get more business by giveing these instagramers freebies is beond me
It has the opposite affect on me I avoid those type of company's why give them my hard earned money

Reactions: 13
Free tyres now why do companys think that they are going to get more business by giveing these instagramers freebies is beond me
It has the opposite affect on me I avoid those type of company's why give them my hard earned money
Didn't they get tyres recently enough.. Why the need for tyres so soon

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.