Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if i went into that tyre place tomorrow and asked them for free tyres would they comply since they seem to be happy enough giving them away. Its ridiculous. He went into a wee probably indy cafe b4 hand for pancakes yet didnt tag them and in thw next post hes all about recommending the tyre place....shock horror

Reactions: 6
Lovely guy… making faces at his child for asking for milk. More worried about his night out tonight!!🤬

IMG_0302.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Is he overdressed for this thing he's going to tonight? Did they tell him it was black tie as a joke?

Reactions: 2
Is he overdressed for this thing he's going to tonight? Did they tell him it was black tie as a joke?
Would someone ever just give him a tray, throw a white cloth over his arm and stick a bottle of wine in his other hand - every single time he gets dressed up he looks like a wannabe waiter - “ I no nothing “

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven’t looked at this fools stories in a long time and nothing much has changed banging on about pain here there and everywhere and as if he would get drunk 🤣🤣I’d say he has the glass of water between any drink he has absolute idiot. Should have worn the dress would have suited him much better 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣him standing up "dancing" (well, doing something odd with hands 🙄) and the look the ould lad sitting down beside him is giving him Is priceless🤣🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing he's put up on story's in a long while AND it's not even intentional 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣him standing up "dancing" (well, doing something odd with hands 🙄) and the look the ould lad sitting down beside him is giving him Is priceless🤣🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing he's put up on story's in a long while AND it's not even intentional 🙄🤣🤣🤣
Was just coming on to say the same the poor fella is MORTIFIED to be in his company 🤣🤣🤣 don’t want to put the fellas head on here but it’s comical🤣🤣they have to have a good laugh at the plonker when he’s not around 🤣🤣but seriously what is he like seriously thinks he something

Attachments

Was just coming on to say the same the poor fella is MORTIFIED to be in his company 🤣🤣🤣 don’t want to put the fellas head on here but it’s comical🤣🤣they have to have a good laugh at the plonker when he’s not around 🤣🤣but seriously what is he like seriously thinks he something
that lad wanted nothing to do with him..even grabbing him to "celebrate" was all for the camera.

I imagine them all hating him

that lad wanted nothing to do with him..even grabbing him to "celebrate" was all for the camera.

I imagine them all hating him
Yeah that was so funny too🤣🤣 the lad that he grabbed wasn't hardly looking at him and was standing up to celebrate with whoever was out of camera shot until KC grabbed him around the neck 🙄
When he got home I think he was pretending to be drunker than he was the fool🙄 and he says "we didn't get to stay for the band" no Kieran you didn't get to stay but all the others told you they were going home too, just to get rid of ye , they've been partying all night after the award win (whatever it was for 💁) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was all for content.. look how perfectly placed Bonnies hand print was on the chair.. and when she post whoever it was pushing Bonnie around there wasnt a bit of paint to be seen.
Yeah that was so funny too🤣🤣 the lad that he grabbed wasn't hardly looking at him and was standing up to celebrate with whoever was out of camera shot until KC grabbed him around the neck 🙄
When he got home I think he was pretending to be drunker than he was the fool🙄 and he says "we didn't get to stay for the band" no Kieran you didn't get to stay but all the others told you they were going home too, just to get rid of ye , they've been partying all night after the award win (whatever it was for 💁) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He is such an idiot. Letting on to be drunk. How did the fool get home. He is too mean to pay for a taxi. Jesus he is desperate for content 🙄

Whats he collecting all the money for, anyone know? I skip though is stories , can't bare to listen to him or her.

How genuine is a revolute collection? looks like people are just dishing money into a random account is that not making it taxable?

Reactions: 7
He's not one bit genuine. This is just to bump up his profile and hopefully sell more tickets to his show.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.