Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The actual state of him with the hair thing in his hair trying to look funny 😄 ya right Kieran if ya were out of the closet it might actually make sense 🙄I’m not been nasty saying that,just in case !!!! But he defo love’s giving off them vibes, for whatever reasons🤔can’t wait for the show 😂😂🤣
---
Where Did all the mugs come from ?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is the drippy moaning Borna ever home , the state of the house, them kids appear to run wild. . She must be one lazy ass cow , you never see her cleaning or cooking , sits on her ass all day on the laptop or out shopping on her own. He appears to do everything , housework, cooking, gardens .. Mind you is she now not a fully fledged stylish Hun now 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Lovely guy… making faces at his child for asking for milk. More worried about his night out tonight!!🤬

View attachment 2282273
He is an awful looking yoke , always looks so dirty

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her engagement ring is disgusting, I noticed it one day and now I can't stop looking. Absolutely gaudy af

Should all those freebies not be marked as gift??? The kids presents the gin the skincare - even the room!
Orna hid gift in one of her mundane stories from the spa

God help the other guests with that common loud lot staying there, the noise of him and the kids running wild ..
if I was a paying guest I would not be happy listening to that bad mannered freeloaders
---
Should all those freebies not be marked as gift??? The kids presents the gin the skincare - even the room!
Orna hid gift in one of her mundane stories from the spa
Report the horrid things , I am on it now

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He's not one bit genuine. This is just to bump up his profile and hopefully sell more tickets to his show.
[/QUOTn
How genuine is a revolute collection? looks like people are just dishing money into a random account is that not making it taxable?
wouldn’t donate a cent to a instagram gfm..got caught too many times with these begging stories and none genuine, just all publicity to raise profile. I’d prefer give privately and anonymously 🙄🙄
---
Ah, at least he's putting his 'fame' to good use.
Is he🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 1
God help the other guests with that common loud lot staying there, the noise of him and the kids running wild ..
if I was a paying guest I would not be happy listening to that bad mannered freeloaders
---

Report the horrid things , I am on it now
He blocked me when I mentioned not listed as ad etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No ‘gift’ written on any of the story’s for the goody bags or the balloon stand??

Reactions: 6
All the people going only paid for a bag of free tit. Stupid fools that they are.
---
His work colleague is dead. Let’s hope they have some dignity and don’t post when a family In mourning

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The work colleague dying won't bother Kieran....didn't his aunt pass away before one of his other shows, when that didn't bother him this certainly won't.

Reactions: 11
Should there not be #ad, #gift etc on all the goody bag stuff , balloons , hotel . Not one declared as or gift ..... Plenty for ASA today
Are Ye all waiting for the big new Hun on the block Borna dopey ... She had been hiding herself for two days ... Wonder who fell for the dress, hair, makeup begging this time ?

Reactions: 5
I'm scarlet for each and every one of those people at that thing tonight.

Reactions: 9
I'm scarlet for each and every one of those people at that thing tonight.
I just can't see/understand what you would get out of a night like that. Its not like some of the Insta huns where they have workshop/demo style eventually. Hell even Trisha Transformation had a cooking demo by her which makes more sense than these two idiots

Reactions: 5
He blocked me when I mentioned not listed as ad etc.
@mollycoc
---

Is he🤬🤬🤬
I ain’t a huge fan of KC or his wife… but in this instance, and being local, the family they are fundraising for are genuinely in need of help - this is a young father whose outlook has got poorer as time goes on. KC would know the family as would the majority of locals in Birr, Kilcormac, Tullamore, I don’t think for a minute there is anything behind the fundraising, apart from a community wanting to support one of their own. Sometimes we can be a bit harsh on here - I don’t like KC or his sloppy wife, but sometimes ya just gotta rise above ur own feelings and get behind a good family, who absolutely need our support, they have dark days ahead of them, a father is fighting to get home to his family, the children are missing their daddy and his wife and mother are absolutely devastated at how things are developing for them.
He's not one bit genuine. This is just to bump up his profile and hopefully sell more tickets to his show.
---
No ‘gift’ written on any of the story’s for the goody bags or the balloon stand??
I think it’s because they are not gifts for him, so he doesn’t have to declare as an Ad, I tried reporting another hun who had a show with goodie bags, balloons etc… I was told if they are not personally benefiting, and are fundraising, or have a charity draw during their event, it’s seen as a charity event!! Basically, the onus was on me to prove the hun earned or was gifted anything from the event, and of course.. I couldn’t 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.