Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh did anyone see the "live" they had with some other IG'er (haven't a clue who she is, or what she flogs 💁) but I'd be more entertained watching two snails in an hour long race🤣

Boring AF! THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM!

Him and her head squashed into the screen 🤣🤣🤣 both battling for who could be heard🤣🤣🤣 I zipped thru it, but i actually think they were talking about their favourite skin products 🤯
At one point that other Grammer is talking loads and Borna is constantly saying yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah ,every few seconds 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 A whopping 3 comments were left 🤣🤣🤣 so back to the drawing board to come up with something else to boost their content I think 😳🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣
The other person was everythingjoloves. She does makeup and skin care.

I find her good but she looked bored with those two..

Reactions: 3
He's a creep they have no friends only people put up with are his sisters and company s using them for money

Reactions: 2
Would he just for once please talk without eating it's vile! First thing you teach your kid DONT SPEAK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!
he was obviously taught not to speak with his mouth half full - but to fill it 🤯🤢

Reactions: 4
Would he just for once please talk without eating it's vile! First thing you teach your kid DONT SPEAK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!
he was obviously taught not to speak with his mouth half full - but to fill it 🤯🤢
Sure his mouth is always full of something.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t follow but why are they always dressed in rags. Is this part of their appeal to the clowns that buy tickets. 🤡🤡

Reactions: 1
I just don't get this ' the whole family go grocery shopping' shite. Only one person needs to go bleeping grocery shopping. and thats multiplied by 1 million on a Sunday! Ther are enough people in there you bleeping psychopaths!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Go ahead Kieran name the person then I hope the person puts in a complaint against you for a GDPR breach. These huns think the law doesn't apply to them at all. Imagine thinking you have the right to share someone's personal details online to your followers and that there would be no consequences absolute twit.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I just don't get this ' the whole family go grocery shopping' shite. Only one person needs to go bleeping grocery shopping. and thats multiplied by 1 million on a Sunday! Ther are enough people in there you bleeping psychopaths!
Oh my god, I don’t get two parents who bring a gang of kids shopping to swing out of the shelves! Like one of you stay at home with them

Go ahead Kieran name the person then I hope the person puts in a complaint against you for a GDPR breach. These huns think the law doesn't apply to them at all. Imagine thinking you have the right to share someone's personal details online to your followers and that there would be no consequences absolute twit.
He is such a nasty bully. He is not entitled to that persons name it actually states it on the asai website that personal details of anyone making a Complaint will be kept confidential . And he can't try and do them for anything like he did to that poor woman that rang the opticians because they have not defamed him publicly he was the one who made it public .

Reactions: 11
What annoys me more is his lack of knowing between There Their They're

Iv reported tons it says it's confidential good luck getting that. he's scaremongering trying to stop people reporting to the Asai

Reactions: 9
What annoys me more is his lack of knowing between There Their They're

Iv reported tons it says it's confidential good luck getting that. he's scaremongering trying to stop people reporting to the Asai
Yesssssssssssssssssssss. 1st year English in Secondary School - if I am remeber right?

Reactions: 7
Imagine having so little on in your life to actually want the personal details of someone. Like let it over your head if you're so right?

Reactions: 5
Get their name for what all they did was make a complaint to the advertising place sure is that not what it’s for like what did they do wrong and what does he think he could do to them stupid dirty bogger

Reactions: 6
Why did they make the front room and kitchen all one.
No way of getting away from each other lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did they make the front room and kitchen all one.
No way of getting away from each other lol
iv seen loads do this. they have a t
smaller house and want the open plan look that their friends in new builds have.
Keeping up with people! Trying to be the same with way less sq ft

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.