Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he really just haul the dryer back to the shop 😂😂😂😂 but borna has no need to worry her mammy has two dryers!!!!! Two of them!!! No fear of the electric bill in their houses from running the dryers goodo 😳😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Jesus who the hell buys his crappy sweatshirts and stupid hats the absolute state of them

Reactions: 2
Shows how boring he is , not much on here about him and the drab wife any more..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm over it, I'm so over it!! He stands there with no idea WTAF he's selling, it's not cute,it's not original, it's tit,!!!!! "Oh buy my top " oh it's Santa blaa blaà blaaaa. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
Kieran and orna are that couple who go on and on about having a baby then go on and on about how hard it is and tired and noise and mess....surely these kinda pricks research what a kid is before having one

Reactions: 5
Yip.. he's 100% begging for one, in a round about way.. the dick
Ah but he's going to post receipts for the dickheads. Tell me you read tattle with telling me 🤣🤣 They're two saddos with absolutely nothing going for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Dick that’s a Great advert for the dental 🤮🤮🤮🤮 vile vile vile . Not even done as the dentist instructed prior to the free bonding.
Still begging for a free tv ? You can actually get reviews for products including tv’s on Google you know 🤔 just letting you know so we don’t think you are a beggar when you ask followers 🤣🤣🤣 No one bitting from all the beggy posts and emails then ??? Us Tattlers will be waiting for the receipt you know 🤣🤣 don’t worry if you forget we will remind you! Just keep checking in 😄😄😄
And folk are going to pay and sit through a 💩show listening to that and that 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im so new to tattle please tell me what are the shows. Is he a stand up comedian? What exactly do does pay for? He's clearly gay and his wife pretends nothing for the kids sake. Philip schofield vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Panicking over Insta blocking accounts . Let the dog chew the tooth shield . How many times has he had it replaced .. Bigger fool you at the James Clinic... like is he going to improve with all that free work . How many bloody Huns and their families get freebies from that place 😡

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.