Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kitchen/living area is so dull, cold looking & un-inviting!
View attachment 1614703
How long before this dog is banished to the freezing cold shed like the last one ?? When she tires of an animal then it’s her way or the high way! Look what happened to the poor cat ? Novelty soon wore off , not even an outside house for the poor thing , out in all weathers. The last dog was he not sleeping in the shed before he died suddenly?? She rules the roost when it comes to the pets. I don’t think she is much of an animal lover .

Promoting another glasses company was it Specsavers?? , brain fog, I had reported him before taking note of the name. Does Mullingar Opticans not gift him ?

Reactions: 5
They are pigs... how can any human eat so much shite.. god only knows what the 2 kids are been fed.. and the head of Orna.. the luv of jaysus...

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Imagine a stay at home mother of two kids asking her husband who only works part time to ring in sick to work because Teddy is getting his back teeth. It looks like Borna does nothing at home anyway and yet she can't manage to mind two kids. She doesn't cook she makes himself do the housework. And to make it worse even though he didn't ring in sick he put up a story about her wanting him to ring in sick on Insta for his employer and work colleagues to see....not a brain cell between the two of them

Reactions: 14
Sorry but these two are vile, how can anyone want to see them especially in one of their stupid childless shows, I’m baffled 😕

Reactions: 3
These clowns 🤡 need reporting daily. Never #af sp collab paid nothing. They keep doing it because they are getting off Scott free, let’s get together & change that. Report report report

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These clowns 🤡 need reporting daily. Never #af sp collab paid nothing. They keep doing it because they are getting off Scott free, let’s get together & change that. Report report report
Im flat out reporting him, nikki and Grace..

Reactions: 5
I’m reporting him daily, such a shady pair. On now about the show being like a huge wedding and loads of craic where you’ll make friends 😅😅😅ah please they seriously had their brains removed at birth! Honest to god, what a pair of absolute gobshites!! He was on the beg today for his “show” in mullingar and then specsavers tullamore, 0 shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
State of the two of them drinking wine in dressing gowns and screaming at each other.

Reactions: 4
No shortage of free champagne at their events - not a half glass more like a bottle each - yeah right Borna 🤣🤣 more likely 0% sparkling wine bit the tickets are such GREAT value

They're like 2 character's off the tv show "shameless" the two scruffy heads on them🤣🤣 🤣🤣
They made their "show" sound as exciting as an ingrown toenail removal😳 although I'd say even that would be less painful than the show they're gonna be putting on😳😳😳😳 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They're like 2 character's off the tv show "shameless" the two scruffy heads on them🤣🤣 🤣🤣
They made their "show" sound as exciting as an ingrown toenail removal😳 although I'd say even that would be less painful than the show they're gonna be putting on😳😳😳😳 🤣🤣🤣
I'm going to the chiropodist next week and I absolutely detest anyone near my feet but I'm positive it will be more fun than one of their shows and cost less 🤣🤣

• Haha
I report every time they open their gobs but Insta do feck all . I reported another Offaly one to ASA and nothing has happened . But I will keep going . Maybe if more report them something might happen. 🙏

Ahh lord the state of them at the table , she looks so dirty , hair not brushed , same clothes all the time, yet she is always off shopping .
Why are they getting so many freebies lately ?? She must be flat out on the laptop sending beggy emails. What is wrong with these companies , hair beauty , dental especially ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The dopey scruffy pair of mugs are back selling mugs ... more freebies sent to him , clothes this time. Like seriously why???
Yesterday he linked the Dentist and sweet place together!! Doors all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.