Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile pair of nobodies, always look unkempt. #instagramdeletethispair.. also using the children more & more for engagement thought they said they’d never do that? X #ganstersthelotofthem

Reactions: 4
Instascammers the lot of them . Look at the state of them filthy dirty looking to advertise and be paid by oreo no effort made at all

Oh lord what have I just seen, the state of the lard ass in shorts too small for him. And the drab boring wife feeding them to him. They really are the dirtiest looking clowns on Insta How would you ever eat an Oreo without not having flashback of his big hole

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she won’t use the chicken he got as it’s burnt so he had to go buy a new one or fresh ham well for them that can throw away food and €€ just like that, I say that cooked chicken was about €9/10

Reactions: 2
The Oreo’s again tonight 🙈they are absolutely VILE, totally puts me off them biscuits 😡

Vile horrid beggy Twats, throwing away food
because there was some burnt skin .
Big lard ass eating junk with the free dental. Great ever Mullingar bar dentists!!
Squeaky boring wife videoing him

Vile pair of nobodies, always look unkempt. #instagramdeletethispair.. also using the children more & more for engagement thought they said they’d never do that? X #ganstersthelotofthem
I was just thinking the exact same thing about the kids!!!! They used to do all they could not to show the first kid at all, now they're constantly showing them.
And he put up a vid up of the son walking, I got the impression he was trying to make out it was his first steps, but the speed that child was at there's no way he hasn't been walking a while, scraping for content now.
Also he never used to use bad language and does a lot of the time now too🤣🤣 (I'm not adverse to swearing like a sailor on shore leave muself, but I've never pretended not to 💁🤣🤣)

No content, bland bland & bland. So what does Queeran do??? Brings back that stupid act of Corona. You know what’s even sadder that Borna is filming him. Absolute shambolic pair who are supposed to be parents. I really do despair for anyone who thinks he’s funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah struggling big time to make himself/themselves relevant,
I'd say others employed in grennans (?) Must be furious at his casual hours💁
Also, most of these insta floggers are getting boring, show the kids/dogs/cats/ do a "funny" reel/ sell something repeat🙄

Some gym offering he a freebie! How would he cope among all the big muscled fellas and lassies .
The way he goes on about a bloody spice bag , big greedy hungry lump of lard..
They are trying everything, he waiting to record him after he told her to be ready . Pathetic! All dried up you pair of boring old fashioned feckers . Seen Gorry peddle the keys so now they are giving it a go .

Reactions: 1
Jesus christ, what are they putting in the bin to cost that much extra a week. bleeping idiot laughing and people struggling. Not a proper job between them.

Jesus christ, what are they putting in the bin to cost that much extra a week. bleeping idiot laughing and people struggling. Not a proper job between them.
All the wasted food shopping they never cook😳🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Shorts to work in the office , very professional I must say.. stop stuffing you greedy face and your clothes might fit you . Maybe someone will send you some free ?
State in that Snoody 🤮 Slagging groomers off for not taking more hair of the dog. Wonder if it’s the same one that the greedy Tullamore ones uses and gets freebies ?

The whole tooth whitening bit with him taking the piss out of Borna, just so bleeping cringe, 2nd hand embarrassment for them here😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.