Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone listen to this uneducated baffoon and his limited vocabulary.
The whaccha Mccall it every 2 seconds. Imaging having to work with him.

Reactions: 6
Yeah all his sayings are getting boring and old now, won't touch the back o' me troh, legends, spice bag, etc 🤯
And as for selling mugs and thanking people for buying them and calling people legends for buying them, they're NOT legends, they're bigger mugs then the ones your selling🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The vile b🤬🤬🤬🤬x is begging for bits for spit prizes. Then hinting for Dunnes stores vouchers for lucozade . What a vile dirty looking beggar he is, she is the same. All that money for tickets, money from stall holders and they are begging... They really are the vilest scum...

Reactions: 8
This C### blocked me cause I commented on rachel gorry post bout sky glass they must be thick as thieves them too I mean I didn't write anything bad just bout sky glass not having a certain function she blocked me then all of a sudden he did pair of absolute twats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder did he find his wallet
H
Did that dog not get a groom like last week or the week before??
Yeah then rolled in tit I think, but sure why wouldn't it if it's getting groomed for free💁although I think that one was free and this one he has to wait a couple weeks for so he must be paying. Interesting that he got his job by flogging grennans hi Viz waistcoats and then flogs one or two things a month for them and thats a job😳HR must be delighted with their choice and the contribution he makes🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
The vile b🤬🤬🤬🤬x is begging for bits for spit prizes. Then hinting for Dunnes stores vouchers for lucozade . What a vile dirty looking beggar he is, she is the same. All that money for tickets, money from stall holders and they are begging... They really are the vilest scum...
Curious though that he’s filling the goodie bags himself - of all the Hun shows out there I’ve never seen any of them buy product to put in their own bags 🤔 Is the tide finally turning on this pair of twunts 🎉

Reactions: 5
Easy know Grennans were paying for the diesel in the van today, up and back to mullingar TWICE . Give me strength 🤦‍♀️

Did I hear right? He's getting free whitening and composite bonding on his teeth now. Sickening. That's like trying to polish a turd.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did I hear right? He's getting free whitening and composite bonding on his teeth now. Sickening. That's like trying to polish a turd.
The fact he was listing off all the sugary foods that he was going to eat the minute the braces were off 🙄 well, not that he avoided them during the process 🙄 he broke them so many times 😡 I had a teen who didn't break hers once, but it's funny how careful you are when its you forking out the big money, braces aren't cheap💁 now he's getting composite bonding which can be up to 300e per tooth🤯😡😡😡 so that fool can stick his tongue between his teeth when he's getting his photo taken 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
That's just sickening. My son has just got his braces off, looked after them - no soft drinks, watched what he ate etc. He's waiting for an appointment to get his teeth cleaned, our dentist is out the door with his workload. And this gobshite (Corrigan, not my son) gets free dental thrown at him.

He got free glasses off mullingar opticians in July and 3 months later free glasses from specsavers glasses last me 2 years he has no brand loyalty at all take take take

I honestly don't see any difference in his teeth.. the tongue is still sticking through his teeth when he's getting his picture taken.. does he think it's cute or something??

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The fact he was listing off all the sugary foods that he was going to eat the minute the braces were off 🙄 well, not that he avoided them during the process 🙄 he broke them so many times 😡 I had a teen who didn't break hers once, but it's funny how careful you are when its you forking out the big money, braces aren't cheap💁 now he's getting composite bonding which can be up to 300e per tooth🤯😡😡😡 so that fool can stick his tongue between his teeth when he's getting his photo taken 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡
The only thing I will give him is the composite bonding as my orthodontist did it for me free on my front teeth cause they are a weird shape.
Everything else though he can fook right off!! You’re right he doesn’t give a tap as he didn’t pay for any of it!!

Minimum 180euro per tooth is the cheapest I've found online and that's in Dublin for composite bonding tips and this ass gets it free 💁
Also hes now getting contacts 🤯🤯
No glasses, new teeth, if he starts working late and wearing designer boxers I'd start worrying if I was wed to him😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂🤢🤢

Honestly I have been struggling to understand a single word that has come out of his mouth the last few days, he is speaking so quickly and throwing in so many whatyamacall it bits in between words that I find myself baffled by it all. It’s like someone has wound up his mechanism too tight and he’s out of control 😁
I’m sure I’m not missing anything of any importance so I won’t lose sleep

• Haha
Can’t make a Silk purse our if a Sows ear, no amount of free dental, opticians, clothes would improve him or her! Both look unkempt, no class nothing. Look as poor as church mice , she runs around in the same clothes with a LV bag 🤣. When he shows close ups of his gob it makes you want to 🤮 his clothes are stained . How many tumble dryers have the broke ? How many can afford these days to even turn one on , their house lit up like Blackpool tower , fire on early , sitting there stuffing their greedy faces with free sweets . Like something from Google box . In their thirties like an old couple. How the actual f🤬🤬🤬 do they influence????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.