Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buddy4

VIP Member
Did they even show anything from the latest free hotel stay, why hotels bother gift these fools, when the never share anything
Ya he has , a pathetic reel of what he did nothing about the hotel only when he is back ( I’m presuming) shaking an empty G&T glass probably looking for a freebie at the time !!!

Reactions: 2

boozysuzy

VIP Member
It was all for content.. look how perfectly placed Bonnies hand print was on the chair.. and when she post whoever it was pushing Bonnie around there wasnt a bit of paint to be seen.

mrscoco

Is the show really going ahead? I'm blocked so can't see. Is this the aunt that he raised a fortune for at last show 🤔
No that was Jimmy's sister. Yep he was on at lunch time from outside the function room!

• Wow

Buddy4

VIP Member
The actual state of him with the hair thing in his hair trying to look funny 😄 ya right Kieran if ya were out of the closet it might actually make sense 🙄I’m not been nasty saying that,just in case !!!! But he defo love’s giving off them vibes, for whatever reasons🤔can’t wait for the show 😂😂🤣
---
Where Did all the mugs come from ?????

Last edited:

Mambo Number 6...

He's a walking advert.
The shoes he'd on today were the ones gifted for one of his shows.
The teeth were also gifted.

Missus has been quiet hasn't she this week, she'll be on whining tomorrow now sure.

Confirmation didn't look too exciting did it.

msster

Chatty Member
He's a creep they have no friends only people put up with are his sisters and company s using them for money

Clarision

I’m not here for argument or debate, we’re on the same team here.
Ah yeah I get what your saying but I just think my loss is my own to deal with someone on social media making a passing comment is not going to make or break my day or if it is I'll look into better coping methods to help me.
I actually said the other day listening to a person droning on and on "jesus christ that was an hour of torture " if that triggered who I was speaking to that's on them to deal with. I don't hold others responsible for my feelings. Words are just words and it's hardly a big deal

Dickhead - q and a - another way to talk about the stuff he wants to by asking himself ques.

If I lived in NY or London I’d eat out all the time he says - then he says he gets a takeaway once MAX TWICE a week - bullshit - apart from the fact so many would love to afford half of what he buys when he does. Be very very interesting to take note of how many he actually eats. Why oh why do these “influencers” feel they have to lie aaaaaallllllllll the time - give your followers an ounce of respect - dickhead