Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
And another dog out on a dangerous road . The pair of brain dead mean Twats knew the place was not secure after the last dog kept getting out. Many believe that’s how the poor dog died... Fast forward and the same thing happening yet again.
It’s not that hard to dog proof a garden , too mean to go out and buy! She sits on her ass all day sending out begging emails in her lap top , he has to come home and clean the house. Do you actually ever see her cleaning or cooking . Sat on the lazy home wrapped in a blanket , kids running wild, climbing, screaming .
Not fit to have animals , same with all of the cat and dogs they have zero interest once the novelty wears off... 😡😡😡
---

Get on her crap podcast and mention what 💩 animal owners you both are

Reactions: 2

Evan

VIP Member
Did I hear right? He's getting free whitening and composite bonding on his teeth now. Sickening. That's like trying to polish a turd.
The fact he was listing off all the sugary foods that he was going to eat the minute the braces were off 🙄 well, not that he avoided them during the process 🙄 he broke them so many times 😡 I had a teen who didn't break hers once, but it's funny how careful you are when its you forking out the big money, braces aren't cheap💁 now he's getting composite bonding which can be up to 300e per tooth🤯😡😡😡 so that fool can stick his tongue between his teeth when he's getting his photo taken 🙄🙄🙄😡😡😡😡

Turmeric123

VIP Member
it was the old psychiatric hospital. We stayed there last year and had 3 fellas trying to enter our room at night. was awful
I read all about the history and ghosts that haunt the place even they couldn't stand Qkieran and Borna
Ita a bit of a walk out if town and so big gets a lot of stags and hens
Service and staff were both woeful when I stayed and spa needed updating very dirty broken tiles therapist (who was lovely) was ex staff back for the day as they had nobody else to do treatments (they weren't afraid to say amd told me why they left)

Evan

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣him standing up "dancing" (well, doing something odd with hands 🙄) and the look the ould lad sitting down beside him is giving him Is priceless🤣🤣🤣🤣 funniest thing he's put up on story's in a long while AND it's not even intentional 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
Yes have to agree she is always posting from the shoulders up, sitting down or hand covering bump, baggy jumpers she could not be pregnant again could she. Does she have a job apart from begging
Since the comments a while back that it looked like a baby bump
In a dress she was wearing she had been hiding from the chest down. Could just be a little weight gain after the last one , many of us struggle to shed the pounds after a few babies. This is not body shaming , I know too well the struggles. Like though if she is up the duff does she think she is Beyoncé or someone and everyone is dying to know. She was like this on the lady one as well. But jeeze though Could she not make some effort with herself, only in her thirties and looks closer to 40 .

youramuppet

Chatty Member
Sweet jasus! Look at the state! The teeth look like a set you would see in glasses at an OAP home ( well they did that when I worked a short in St Mary’s OAP many moons ago.times may be different now!
Look at the teeth though no shape
Hes just a pig

Skinner

VIP Member
Didn't like 5h4 sticky toffee pudding because
1. He had to stick it in the oven
2. He had to pay for it

Evan

VIP Member
If he spent less time on his phone and more time looking after his kids and cleaning up the house maybe his wife wouldn't be struggling to get everything done on her own 😳but sure there's a pair of them in it for sure 💁

happyout2000

VIP Member
Will he give it a test about the bins how do you both forget to put the bins out like it goes out on the same day every week, the company texted him and her minter also texted her what a pair of doors plus why can’t she put them out

Missycoco

VIP Member
What!!! Not showing the free closet with all the designers ? Rails must be empty . Why do they never tidy themselves up ??

Buddy4

VIP Member
Jesus who the hell buys his crappy sweatshirts and stupid hats the absolute state of them