Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oh June

VIP Member
Free tyres now why do companys think that they are going to get more business by giveing these instagramers freebies is beond me
It has the opposite affect on me I avoid those type of company's why give them my hard earned money
Didn't they get tyres recently enough.. Why the need for tyres so soon

Reactions: 1

Missycoco

VIP Member
Must just have missed Greedy grabby whinge bag Gorry at the dental place... must be grab a Hun day at that practice today

Buddy4

VIP Member
Security staff nothing else to be at. Checking cameras for teddy.

Is she pregnant
I don’t know how as seemingly she always falls asleep while watching Netflix but then again they have 2 already and he always said he wanted a big family so you’d never know

Spookypixie

Hey everyone, whats the story with him and his brother johnny_corboy, are they brothers, mammy Corrigan is a widow for years 🤔

Iris2020

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to the podcast? Taken one for the team and listen from start to finish and report back? I couldn't do it my anxiety would be through the roof listening to him screech n squeal😂😂😂 I'm just wondering if he can say string a (coherent) sentence without all his usual (boring AF) sayings?
He had a suggestion box up asking for country saying so I'd imagine he ran out of things to say once he had said his usual few 🤣🤣 I watch his stories on mute don't know if I could make it through a podcast 🤣🤣

Evan

VIP Member
Well now doesn't borna look lovely all doned up for valentine's day ❤ haven't seen her done up since the last "show" they performed before Xmas 💁🎉🎉🎉🎉

Evan

VIP Member
I'm over it, I'm so over it!! He stands there with no idea WTAF he's selling, it's not cute,it's not original, it's shit,!!!!! "Oh buy my top " oh it's Santa blaa blaà blaaaa. 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯