Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalwayGal0804

Chatty Member
Wouldn't surprise me, he has feck all to sell and is very much a one trip pony with his stupid catch phrases that he screams at the screen, his trips to the shops or Chinese and any amount of shit not touching the back of his "troh"🙄 he hasn't even had a gig selling those stupid sweets 😂😂😂 they'd be better off cutting their losses and quitting 💁 his Andy Warhol 15 minutes is up I think 💁🙏🙏🙏
that sweet company has gone in liquidation

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Missycoco

VIP Member
Pics for those blocked by them . So he hosted the Touchandglow event, she must have been desperate having that thing do it.. the state of his Turkey dentures glowing in the dark 🤣🤣
So the Touch Glow laser treatment is claiming their treatments can produce results like this ?? No surgery ?? Ok if it’s true why not show step by step from beginning to end how these results were obtained ? No way is this just laser treatments?? Am I missing something??
Look at the two of them though running through them doors like they were celebs . All it is is a glorified karaoke night for pure dopes, no more no less!

Attachments

happyout2000

VIP Member
Wonder where orna is gone no sign of her this morning either, bonnie should be in Playschool they only tried it for a month and then stopped

• Wow

Skinner

VIP Member
Would he just for once please talk without eating it's vile! First thing you teach your kid DONT SPEAK WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL!
he was obviously taught not to speak with his mouth half full - but to fill it 🤯🤢
Sure his mouth is always full of something.

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
That's the problem when you tell lies- you have to remember them 🤣

He definitely broke the barrier - I've been through there its not a spongy flexible barrier its the same as a car park and even Borna saod she could see damage on the car

Loved the person sending in the receipt for over 500 quid for something similar 🤣🤣🤣 be karma if his damage was nearer 5000 euro
I drove through them everyday. Defo arnt spongy!!

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Brush your hair fgs, don’t come on looking like you have not even brushed your teeth or washed your face . Get enough hair and beauty freebies, fgs tidy yourself up. Other Huns, some with more kids would ever appear in this unkempt state.
OMG that’s a pitiful shame

Reactions: 1

TikToc

VIP Member
Kieran is blue with the cold 🤔Jesus I’m in emergency accommodation with my kids had to buy gloves and hot water bottles after already buying throws for us , because the heating is only turned on for 2 hours a day . Glad to have roof over our head for now but council paying a fortune for Us to stay here and as if we didn’t feel
Like paupers as it is due to no fault of our own , carer for child . Can’t get mortgage , rented private for years and house then sold cos prices are so high , but to have to sleep with clothes on etc , mental health taking a hammering & then watching people moan about trivial stuff 💔
Please don't feel alone. I wish we could pm on this!

TikToc

VIP Member
Guess the fake Louis Vuitton bag and box will be thrown in pride of place and then his couple of manky shorts🤢🤢🤢🤢

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He's not one bit genuine. This is just to bump up his profile and hopefully sell more tickets to his show.
[/QUOTn
How genuine is a revolute collection? looks like people are just dishing money into a random account is that not making it taxable?
wouldn’t donate a cent to a instagram gfm..got caught too many times with these begging stories and none genuine, just all publicity to raise profile. I’d prefer give privately and anonymously 🙄🙄
---
Ah, at least he's putting his 'fame' to good use.
Is he🤬🤬🤬

Iris2020

VIP Member
They did the whole open plan thing not too long after Mrs Hinch did it. And all the grey everywhere.

• Wow

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I came here to say that, the state of it, the big bare legs on him, mortifying. She looks like a normal bride with a gay cousin who stepped in for a pic
Thank god, I am not the only one who taught he looked very camp in the photo, with his leg cocked up

Orna dress was lovely I taught

Missycoco

VIP Member
They need to buy a bar of , hairbrush soap and an iron first. The state of her
We’re they begging for a dress ? Notice she appears prompts him .. Surprised no one has bit yet , bet she had been mailing left right and Center about the show. That laptop is never out of her lap.
All the free hair and beauty products and not an ounce of personal care., wrinkled stained clothes. Like brush yer hair at least , only got two kids, does not go out to work and he appears to be doing most of the housework .