Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
He's never posted his free teeth as an add or loads of Grennans stuff he's free wine his stay in the Galway bay hotel the only hotel they ever paid for they done nothing but complain Orna said it awful they even get a turn down service the fucking notions of her
Get all the screen shots and send them into ASAI... its the only way to get rid of the creep

Reactions: 2

Iris2020

VIP Member
Why is she going home to reset when she stuck to mindful eating and exercised when she was away.

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
I admit, I listened to the podcasts. They need to focus on one particular subject. Otherwise it’s just pure rubbish. Nothing to talk about etc

Noseymc123

VIP Member
No words needed 🙊🙊🙊
Really taking the mick out of Just Jordan, bigger fool her sending to that scruffy pair, what an utter twat he looks always loos dirt like he needs a good wash 🧽 and no #ad or gift displayed.. more for ASA ...
They bought hoodies as she said kirean bought them for her anniversary

Missycoco

VIP Member
HeMan barbets Mullingar , he is after free hair . Repeats the name walking through Mullingar . After getting free teeth .. Did the kid break the skylight ? Kids run wild anyway .

Missycoco

VIP Member
Think I got to delete some of my Insta. Only fecking posing with these two greedy hungry yolks.. I actually thought the were educated, intelligent normal humans.. but lord jasus I know they are married a fair few years but surely not that bored as to go spend the weekend in a hotel with that shower of f🤬🤬🤬s could have gone to a concert and seen real talent . Even ‘The Boss ‘ he would have been cheaper a d easier on the eye.

So 650 goody bags , 650 people at the shows at 70 euro per tickets 45,500 grand plus I'd say a percentage of the stalls that are there and I'd say he is barely paying 15 per head for food to the hotel because mean kieran would do a deal because
Of the money spent at the bar so he is raking it in . I hope he is declaring all his income to revenue
Report the b🤬🤬🤬ox , it’s easier if in Ireland they ignore you if out of the country. Also report him to ASA he is not declaring , #gufts, #ads etc. I reported another Offaly one , they sent me a letter of acknowledgment, she is still there like the rest of them getting away with it.. Insta do feck all so they are getting away with taking it in. The government soon down on you if you run your own business and not declaring every little thing.
I just don’t get folk watching those two clowns who appear uneducated he can’t talk properly for starters , they have no talent and jasus fairly well down the line when the lord was dishing out looks.. a fool and his money’ and them two talentless yolk raking it in..

🤮
🤮🤮 the food and the state of them, her dress is too small and the hair in a ponytail.

Last edited: