Kieran Corrigan #8 Won’t touch the back of me throat”….but he’d like it to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry to read what this lady and her children are going through , it’s heartbreaking . I know of someone in the same situation through no fault of their own also , it can take months for councils to find homes yet when you look around there are so many empty ones
wThese f🤬🤬🤬🤬rs companies that sent freebies to the likes of these greedy beggars need to read that lady’s plight. So many in that situation and worse . These greedy grabbers are all takers , give nothing back. Selfish without compassion .
Her the moaning Borna always moaning in the background about how hard she has it , sits on the wrecked dirty sofa on her laptop all day sending out begging emails while the kids run wild , waits for him to come home to clean the place up . . Stuffing his free Turkey look alike dentures gob with free sweets , that dentist should be ashamed of himself dishing out freebies to those that can afford while some children in agony, can’t get appointments etc.. He consumes sugar laden thrash , he was annoyed at the doctor for giving him health advise about his pile ridden hole! Using up hospital appointments, procedures all because if his eating habits ..

Bet your bottom dollar he will attend and you watch he will make the most of it , probably get himself an article on the rag Evoke or Goss ie.
Apparently Mullingar Opticians played a part in getting him his moment of glory after she contacted him telling him a lady had phoned her about a freebie she gave him ? Now not 100% sure as it was ages ago but he done a live and used foul language aimed at this lady . From what I can make out she was annoyed like most of us are at the likes of him and others been dished out freebies . How it ended up in court is beyond me , but I guess with the Optican one apparently been involved it helped him get that far..
if you read back through threads maybe 12 months ago you might find more info on this . Like I say I only recall little tit bits (it’s an age thing 🤣) and think that’s what it’s about , note the word ‘think’ 🤣 I don’t want to be threatened with going up them steps 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It's a disgrace that the guards down there have nothing better to do than take someone to court for defaming "an influencer" must be someone he knows

Reactions: 6
Moany Borna has had a new fleece from Grennans . I feel totally influenced to go and buy one nottt 🤣🤣 she will wear it until it falls off her , like the other stained thing she wears . He appears to have more clothes than her , she appears so downtrodden for a young woman .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kieran is blue with the cold 🤔Jesus I’m in emergency accommodation with my kids had to buy gloves and hot water bottles after already buying throws for us , because the heating is only turned on for 2 hours a day . Glad to have roof over our head for now but council paying a fortune for Us to stay here and as if we didn’t feel
Like paupers as it is due to no fault of our own , carer for child . Can’t get mortgage , rented private for years and house then sold cos prices are so high , but to have to sleep with clothes on etc , mental health taking a hammering & then watching people moan about trivial stuff 💔
Please don't feel alone. I wish we could pm on this!

Reactions: 1
I’m delighted that she got a free fleece, she hasn’t another clean stitch to her name Rough as a badgers arse the 2 unkempt creatures

Reactions: 9
head - q and a - another way to talk about the stuff he wants to by asking himself ques.

If I lived in NY or London I’d eat out all the time he says - then he says he gets a takeaway once MAX TWICE a week - bullshit - apart from the fact so many would love to afford half of what he buys when he does. Be very very interesting to take note of how many he actually eats. Why oh why do these “influencers” feel they have to lie aaaaaallllllllll the time - give your followers an ounce of respect - head

Reactions: 2
head - q and a - another way to talk about the stuff he wants to by asking himself ques.

If I lived in NY or London I’d eat out all the time he says - then he says he gets a takeaway once MAX TWICE a week - bullshit - apart from the fact so many would love to afford half of what he buys when he does. Be very very interesting to take note of how many he actually eats. Why oh why do these “influencers” feel they have to lie aaaaaallllllllll the time - give your followers an ounce of respect - head
They seem to eat takeaways every day of the week except Sunday when they get the roast dinner from her mother sometimes it looks like they have two takeaways a day. Look at the difference in the size of the two of them in the pics he posted from when Bonnie was born. They have definitely both put on a stone or two in those 3 years. Their diet is very bad just based on what they show on stories. He seems to always be eating rubbish.

Reactions: 3
So Mr Einstein himself reckons not going to school til he was 6 done him no harm! Hes as thick as shite. he cudda done with 6 more years. the kids obviously rule the house, those 2 scruffs are too lazy to parent.
they might not get a takeaway every night but they don't cook, they leave that to cahee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Mr Einstein himself reckons not going to school til he was 6 done him no harm! Hes as thick as shite. he cudda done with 6 more years. the kids obviously rule the house, those 2 scruffs are too lazy to parent.
they might not get a takeaway every night but they don't cook, they leave that to cahee
He can't even string a full sentance together.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder where orna is gone no sign of her this morning either, bonnie should be in Playschool they only tried it for a month and then stopped

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why would anyone want to buy A fleece or a hoody with grennans initials on it for? I don't get that 💁anyone care to explain?

Why would anyone want to buy A fleece or a hoody with grennans initials on it for? I don't get that 💁anyone care to explain?
I don't know any time I had a fleece with the name of a business on it I was working there
I certainly wudnt be buying a fleece with Grennans on it to be mistaken for an employee 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know any time I had a fleece with the name of a business on it I was working there
I certainly wudnt be buying a fleece with Grennans on it to be mistaken for an employee 🤣
You could get staff discount or just walk around the yard or the warehouse 💁🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should that post of him flogging the work uniform be marked as Ad or Sponsored? He's getting paid to flog them 🤷‍♀️ I reported it to ASAI anyway I'm sick of all their begging and freebies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.