Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mambo Number 6...

They think they are smart.
They're just fok wits.

Tagging asai with a wink and a nod, gosh I wish you were cancelled, you're a pair of nobody's.

His reels with the dishwasher...is that humour because its a poor attempt at it.

Reactions: 8

My dog max

VIP Member
“We’re painting”…. “Aren’t we Bonnie”
“We’re painting daffodils “… “Aren’t we Bonnie” 🙄
Jaysus she’s painful 😣

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
He's like he's just come off a shift on Tesco. Only we know he wouldn't work that hard.

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Sure they didn’t pay for one thing in that kitchen when they did it up why would ya care then if the child did that??

Missycoco

VIP Member
Sneaky pair of begging beggars. Should not be allowed . Report account to Insta she has it under false pretenses..
lazy unkempt yoke , he has to come hone from work to clean the house.
Maybe she might do some cleaning posts 🤣🤣🤣 or cooking 🤣🤣🤣 or fashion🤣🤣🤣 or hair🤣🤣🤣 or makeup 🤣🤣🤣
Sitting on the laptop sending beggy emails maybe 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

happyout2000

VIP Member
So there both in bad form cause there both tired and can’t drive for a Chinese do they not have enough food in the house after all the shopping that we done and nose Chinese/ takeaways is closed

POLLY1934

Are these 2 pulling the piss out of ll saying paid with vouchers in Brown Thomas
Definately pulling the piss...like was recorded mid stream of conversation...she says tattle on fire...then she refers to BT and "using vouchers" as it all budgeting for them...and he burst out laughing.......
Like defo taking the piss...they don't believe LLL either.....

LuckyB

…..and finally we’d like to thank God😂 Like an Oscar winning speech thanking everyone, such drama 🏆

• Haha

leahpatterson

Chatty Member
Is he a traveller and that’s why he’s not openly gay? He’s pretty much a carbon copy of Hughie Maughan with the way he talks & his mannerisms.

• Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
More fools the business. They are animals to hand over the car like that, never seen it that dirty before, is it just set up with the cleaners? Mash up a few biscuits on the floor and the transformstion will look better. You can't believe influencers or the businesses who associate with each other, both as bad as each other.

• Sick

ja81y

VIP Member
I’m reporting him daily, such a shady pair. On now about the show being like a huge wedding and loads of craic where you’ll make friends 😅😅😅ah please they seriously had their brains removed at birth! Honest to god, what a pair of absolute gobshites!! He was on the beg today for his “show” in mullingar and then specsavers tullamore, 0 shame.

• Haha

Missycoco

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 Looks like the woman will get probation so any big compo they might be expecting may not happen .
So the Optician is no longer using influencers so off he toddles to the other one is it Specsavers.
Left traumatized 🤣 really ! That woman only said what a lot are thinking , ok so maybe if she had not apparently screamed or got so angry she might have got her point across better. You only play into the hands of the likes of him . Will he be selling his story 🤣

Evan

VIP Member
Ah jaysus he's painful, but I so wanted to message him to say that if he got a fine for breaking the toll barrier or if he damaged his own car that sure he had 5grand sitting there in his bank account that would help him out 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tell me I’m in a bad mood without telling me 🫣🫢

Please someone local to this gif give him a thump. People struggling and he’s bragging about pay out €1700 for the car service - if my car was as new as theirs and cost that much to get it nct ready I would be absolutely mortified 🫣
Then he proceeds muck around with good food just to entertain himself - many a family - prob not even that far away from him - would have given anything for those ingredients this evening.

Mixed in a free blend and go and of course no #ad or #gifted. And the tone of the message he sent looking for discount 🤬 RUDE.

Then the crepe maker - No Lidl/Aldi €17.99 one like the rest of us - oh no Russell Hobbs at €49.99 and there he is with no respect for it - scraping away with a metal tool…. Said it before and will say it again - HE’S A TOOL.

All of the above in 5 mins of stories after basically begging for someone to power house out the back.

Only good part is the blatant lack of talk about the pod cast this week 😂😂😂 is it because as poster said above his besties couldn’t spell his name 🤣🤣or because he wasn’t there so no benefit to him to share 🫣 either way I’m off to listen to it and hope lots more do and Alan realises he gets more listens as “One Bellend Culchie and drops KC like a hot brick.

Clarision

Posts like this are not funny or entertaining, it can trigger people.
Ah Jesus! Much as I can't bear him and don't find it funny ANYTHING can trigger people! People make off the cuff remarks all the time, loss is hard I'd love to have all my family to make memories with too but I don't that's life. I can't be going to pieces every time someone passes a remark. Others aren't responsible for my mental health, it's up to me to deal with it.