Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Evan

VIP Member
They're like 2 character's off the tv show "shameless" the two scruffy heads on them🤣🤣 🤣🤣
They made their "show" sound as exciting as an ingrown toenail removal😳 although I'd say even that would be less painful than the show they're gonna be putting on😳😳😳😳 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Alucia

VIP Member
Kieran and Orna are not nice people. I hope the woman has her say. The article seems exaggerated, how much is hearsay without proof? Egg, she shouted so loudly the person beside heard and the exact content of the conversations. Would they be recorded?

Househouse11

He really is. Gets 5k from claim … two boxes wine this morning…. Ffs these selfish cunts and people crying over not being able to buy food these days. He makes my blood boil
Wouldn't touch that wine brand if it was the last one available. Sickening. Himself & Orna a pair of slobs. So mean, they never ever donate or put up a giveaway. All for themselves.

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
And Lisa Lust telling him he forgot to say gifted...jesus of all people who doesnt use the word AD regularly...they are all muppets the lot of them and he probably gave that poor fecker nothing for cleaning out his FILTH

happyout2000

VIP Member
So dec 21st is going ahead people must be nuts and have money to throw away if the like send some here could do with some

Does bonnie not go Playschool

Carrie3

Has he any other words in his vocabulary other than, "legend", "won't touch the back of me throat", "thingymebob", "I'm starvin" (whilst stuffing his gob with free food)..

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
iv reported for bullying harassment. screenshot all you want but she left the name of the person hoping followers would go after her.

but she's right. I bet Marys kids have manners and were thought how to be decent people. Not like the brats your dragging up Borna.

and while I'm at it everytime I hear teddy I think she's talking about the dog. Imagine giving your child a dogs name and your dog a person's name
I also reported as it was a nasty stunt leaving the lady’s name for all to see and as you said Mary was right 👍the kids are brats especially the girl but that’s their fault they never seem to correct them and then put it up for everyone to see so ya Borna expect opinions. I never thought of the dog and Childs name in that way before and can’t stop laughing at it now 🤣🤣

Skinner

VIP Member
He fairly packed them in like sardines.

And what's with the doggy dentures? Surely braces didn't do that to him? Big turkey teeth head on him
He got composite bonding straight after the braces. He couldn't even be botheres to whiten how own teeth properly before he got them. More fool the dentist for doing them, for free. See now in a few years when they're falling off and need replacing.

#transparency

VIP Member
And this one! Like you said there’s zero wrong with it but surely everyone can see it. Everyone should be true to who you are not living a lie. It will only make it harder years down the line.
Everyone straddling their legs for photos lately give me the ick :sick: they all look bandy legged 🤪

• Haha

Buddy4

VIP Member
What idiots are listening to this absolute fool doing a podcast sorry I shouldn’t have asked, the same fools that buy tickets for his shows, Jesus are people that fecking bored !!! Can’t see it lasting but he is beyond happy with himself and looks very comfortable 😀

Iris2020

VIP Member
How is the kids always sick, mine don’t be that sick much and I look after children and have kids in school also
I would imagine its down to the fact they don't get any healthy fruit and veg in their diets to help build up their immune system and are living off junk food like the parents🤷

Buddy4

VIP Member
Such a waste of a trip, all he showed was food and her the same they must of only went to Strandhill because they had to wait for the freebie’s to be ready. Looks like they went nowhere else and there is other Fabulous beaches and places to eat in Sligo but suppose everything was FREE in the hotel. Filthy mean grabbers 😬

whocarez

VIP Member
Personally I'd hate it in a small house I'd prefer kitchen separate
I love having a separate kitchen. Some days I don't have the energy to clean up I close the kitchen door go to the sitting room and I'm not looking at it. It's my tidy relaxing space

• Heart

Missycoco

VIP Member
Reading article again , no contact was made to him from this lady , she just rang two businesses who gave the greedies freebies . She has only mentioned everything that he posted . Remember when he made very aggressive comments towards that woman, some comments were really worrying he was called out on Insta. I hope the lady screenshot them , I bet if she went back through his Tattle threads there might be screenshots , if I remember rightly it raised a lot of comments on here about his behaviour then. Hopefully the lady is on here and finds something .
That’s why he mentioned Corona yesterday. At least he got dumped by Mullingar opticians, maybe she read here and seen how many feel about these greedy grabby beggars. Is he still getting the wine, he mentioned them several times yesterday , most likely hoping the one who gifted them was looking at his posts.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Imagine the type that would pay to see that shit 🙄🙄🙄 you’d despair at some peoples intelligence or lack off 🤡🤡🤡