Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missycoco

VIP Member
The vile b🤬🤬🤬🤬x is begging for bits for spit prizes. Then hinting for Dunnes stores vouchers for lucozade . What a vile dirty looking beggar he is, she is the same. All that money for tickets, money from stall holders and they are begging... They really are the vilest scum...

Reactions: 8

Aurorapurple

Chatty Member
Completely get that Oran is trying to put herself out there for freebies etc as kieran is clearly drying up and far more female brands and all that......

However as for them it makes no sense why they didn't just go for the family account
Family accounts do well and could have gotten them far more sponsorships if they want to sell their kids and people would be far more inclined to follow than following a random plain Jane

Evan

VIP Member
It's really great that she's telling the child how lovely it is that she put paint AND glitter all over the floor too🤯🤯🙄 FFS who leaves any child unattended with paint IN THE KITCHEN🤯🤯🤯 you deserve what you get💁
I hope she knows that when she goes to school/playschool the teachers there won't think paint all over the room and chairs is "lovely"💁 let's see how that goes down 🙄

Karen4eva

What a beggar , begging for Dunnes vouchers. Have they no shame . . Not like they will be cooking the Xmas dinner . The Begging Corrigans .

The noise in that house though
The begging for the Dunnes vouchers for some reason really gets to me. Like they’re free from Dunnes join and get Dunnes card, this isn’t difficult! Still he would rather take from others, always take, take, take.

Jennymac

VIP Member
See the new post one has ad on it now just because he changed it doesn't mean its falsified the twat
---
Oh and I see all the dodgy competitions have been deleted but we have screenshot they should have been marked sp or ad just like terrie mcevoy has done

Reactions: 7

Missycoco

VIP Member
Can’t make a Silk purse our if a Sows ear, no amount of free dental, opticians, clothes would improve him or her! Both look unkempt, no class nothing. Look as poor as church mice , she runs around in the same clothes with a LV bag 🤣. When he shows close ups of his gob it makes you want to 🤮 his clothes are stained . How many tumble dryers have the broke ? How many can afford these days to even turn one on , their house lit up like Blackpool tower , fire on early , sitting there stuffing their greedy faces with free sweets . Like something from Google box . In their thirties like an old couple. How the actual f🤬🤬🤬 do they influence????

Turmeric123

VIP Member
There is so much to see and do in Sligo and they have stayed in the hotel for freebie meals amd scones not gone anywhere 🙈

nervousshock

VIP Member
It’s very telling when we see the calibre of the other instagrammers with followers that went to his show. Scum.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I know for a fact that hotel have been looking to get him there for about the last 2 years. So it wasn't hard for him to find a location for the shows
Would love if you could give more info after the event
Sales can't be going to well, plugging the hotel rooms again tonight.
Didn't sell out in hours line the last shows - I'm delighted the greedy grabby pair are realising their time is up

CalM

What annoys me more is his lack of knowing between There Their They're

Iv reported tons it says it's confidential good luck getting that. he's scaremongering trying to stop people reporting to the Asai
Yesssssssssssssssssssss. 1st year English in Secondary School - if I am remeber right?

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I wouldn’t go to one of their shows if I got a free ticket but what would be different about this one than the others?? From what I can tell it’s a set format, a load of Instagram businesses flogging their tat when you arrive, then queue up for a picture with the ‘Corrigans’ 🤢
and then the cheapest food the hotel can provide (that KC and Borena don’t even have to eat!!)
followed by Queeran thinking he’s some ex Boyband member screeching at the top of his voice!!

Mambo Number 6...

They're as dull as dishwater

Off for their Chinese and the state of him, like if your an influencer smarten yourself up a bit. You'll be on the beg now in July for free gear for your show...the same for your mot.

Sorry but fleee jackets are for out doing a but of gardening or walking the dog...not for a trip away. I doubt they even got dressed up for dinner...we'd all be tarted up if we were in a hotel and especially a freebie...these two make me puke.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Should all those freebies not be marked as gift??? The kids presents the gin the skincare - even the room!
Orna hid gift in one of her mundane stories from the spa

Is he overdressed for this thing he's going to tonight? Did they tell him it was black tie as a joke?
Would someone ever just give him a tray, throw a white cloth over his arm and stick a bottle of wine in his other hand - every single time he gets dressed up he looks like a wannabe waiter - “ I no nothing “

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
He said he has a tag there's money in the account then log in and see if the money was taken and talk to someone in their chat- there's always someone available durring day until early evening and they are very helpful
Definitely more to it

Tbf, it's a tough gig climbing it and not for everyone...not so sure he needed to keep filming on the way up but hey ho he did.

It is a great feeling having climbed it.
Actually v sad to see a young guy like him has no one to climb with him - not a sis or bro or niece or nephew no friend no one - says a lot really doesn’t it.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Has he forgotten his Aunt passed away? Dod he even go to the funeral? On talking about food again the greedy disrespectful excuse of a man 😡🤬

mrscoco

He also asked for Sligo recommendations 🤔 they are beyond boring. Herself and her weight loss coach who is so "positive and motivational, ya she's just so full of positivity and motivation." Big use of words there Borna.