Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
This gave me a giggle- you'd swear she had a million followers worried about her and then the "So strange coming back for the chats after so long" shes only took this page over a few weeks ago under false pretences 🤣

Screenshot_20230420_215909_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Mambo Number 6...

What idiots would ask her what she has for breakfast 🙈
Her followers...her fans...don't you know!!!

Seriously like, wtf does she think she is.

She had a story up the other day on a women's BMI and offered advice, I mean the lady had gone for a checkup and was told she was overweight by a nurse...then Orna chimes in. Sorry now, was that lady wanting the sympathy card? If your overweight by BMI levels your overweight, people need to know what this looks at...levels are marginal with height and weight etc but I would not go crying to orna...words fail me.

• Wow

Turmeric123

VIP Member
But he said the barrier was broken and didn't go up and in the next breath he said he checked and it was going up for other cars.... get ur story straight
That's the problem when you tell lies- you have to remember them 🤣

He definitely broke the barrier - I've been through there its not a spongy flexible barrier its the same as a car park and even Borna saod she could see damage on the car

Loved the person sending in the receipt for over 500 quid for something similar 🤣🤣🤣 be karma if his damage was nearer 5000 euro

Skinner

VIP Member
Has anyone listened to his pod? I don’t think I could bring myself to try it
I'm very disappointed to see James Patrice in this weeks episode. I expected more from him. I wouldn't listen to it, I can't listen to his stories without wanting to smash my phone.

Susan

Jeez does know what it means when he says "lads I'm gonna deep throat this now"!🤣😂🤣😂🤣 I'm sure he does!

• Sick
  • Haha

Evan

VIP Member
They make a song and a dance about being with their own kids!!!! They should appreciate lots of things,the fact they have them, some people trying for years, people who've lost kids, and these two make two sound like 22 kids

Just because they can't be bothered to plan and prepare a trip, it would go smoother for them! Google things to do in Sligo, you know how to use a phone!!! and if they'd interact with their children without a phone in their hand and stop using them for riveting content!

Head wreckers the pair of them 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
Did I hear right? He's getting free whitening and composite bonding on his teeth now. Sickening. That's like trying to polish a turd.
That's just sickening. My son has just got his braces off, looked after them - no soft drinks, watched what he ate etc. He's waiting for an appointment to get his teeth cleaned, our dentist is out the door with his workload. And this gobshite (Corrigan, not my son) gets free dental thrown at him.

Iris2020

VIP Member
She hasn't work since Bonnie was born she never returned to work after her maternity leave am open to correction on that as only became aware of him then.

Missycoco

VIP Member
He is one passive aggressive asshole .. The reporting though is really getting to them , Moaning Borna Jasus the state for a young woman , have a wash, brush your hair and stop whining

Missycoco

VIP Member
Thought that too, Orna not letting him mention his teeth or the place who did them anymore as she is fed up listening to him talking about it all and then saying they turned his teeth into horse teeth. Bad advertising, sounds like they are not really happy with the final outcome.
Dont they pair of vile ungrateful beggars not know that you can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear .. like did she think he was going to look like Jonny Depp ? The motions of them. She really needs to take a look at herself also , the state of her earlier , always in the same clothes. Most unkempt pair on the gram
They need to be reported toASA not declaring ad’s, gifts etc.

msster

Chatty Member
Ah look Orna is sending him messages from the other end of the couch there have been plenty of posts story's no ads or gifts

ShesOffalyQVC

Chatty Member
Is he a legend or a leg end you decide!! Disgraceful behaviour from the both knob heads.
money rules this pair, and if you didn’t realise before this shit show is a real eye opener!!!

Missycoco

VIP Member
Look at the begging for the stair gate . How in the name of god was that yanked out of the wall , 2 small kids fjs . He has not stopped begging all day, posting pathetic videos that he thinks are funny . Dopey beggar , pay someone you utter begging moron !
---
Fierce bad carpenter work on that skirting boards 🙊🙊🙊

Last edited:

Lucydowl

VIP Member
weeks ago he said there was only two sets of furniture left as it was all sold out. How then is he still pushing this shit this week. More lies caught rotten