Kieran Corrigan #6 Roses are red, violets are blue, Kierans on the beg but whats new

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what €75 x 250-300? That’s about €20k before any other %#AF or codes… he said it doesn’t cost to have a stall however he will be expecting goody bags to be filled. Wow such greed. I genuinely hope this isn’t a sell out because I would hope people have seen though this talentless tool. What’s he going to do like? I’m not a fan of Lisa lust but her thing is fashion make up and stuff so the same old speakers always line up. What’s kieran going to do? duck his big thick head onto a bed like he does everyday on stories? Drink lucozade ? Scream?
It’s scary we live in a country amongst eejits who pay to see another eejit. Jesus they all deserve each other.

Reactions: 9
id nearly ring the hotel and offer to serve his lordship for the night for free... oops soz i spilt your soup all over you

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Charitable donation is very different to all proceeds going to charity...

Reactions: 2
Someone commented on his live that Gareth brookes tickets would be easier get🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄what absolute idiots ….he was questioned on giving to charity and said he will announce the charity during the week along with amount being donated….will see…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the company doing the massive production is a lip sync battles company. Is that what people are paying €75!! Sweet divine.

Reactions: 1
And all the hotels and b&b’s are sold out and he hasn’t even released tickets yet? This must be a joke and who are these people?! Who would go to his show!

Reactions: 4
So the company doing the massive production is a lip sync battles company. Is that what people are paying €75!! Sweet divine.
And make up with a twist. Two clowns on a stage thinking their funny, everyone else thinking where is my 75euros.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.